• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[DEV]GSM 2.1 w/ espresso system dump.

Search This thread

dying4004

Oct 15, 2009
downloading right now & will report after test

Edit: Can't flash :) no signature

man theres a saying.... look before your leap.

go through the threads just before start flashing things. its being said that this is not a flashable update. its just a system dump. devs will takes files from there and fill up the vacant places in other beta 2.1 roms and make it complete.

kendong2

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 29, 2009
i'm gonna see if o can make an update.zip of it, as soon as i can find some time... gotta take care of my hungover gf now ;)

kendong2

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 29, 2009
it says it's a dump not a rom thus cannot be flashed. it's been said in the first posts too and people still try to flash it. no wonder it's not working!

this is why we tried to make it an update.zip first. if you don't know what you are talking about you might wanna consider to check the facts first.

@topic: we need a boot.img, or a kernel and ramdisk... pretty please ;)

behnaam

Retired Recognized Developer
Jan 28, 2009
Stockholm
this is why we tried to make it an update.zip first. if you don't know what you are talking about you might wanna consider to check the facts first.

@topic: we need a boot.img, or a kernel and ramdisk... pretty please ;)

Use the hero 2.0.1 boot.img and remove the modifications we did, flashing it now, I'll say how it went :)

EDIT: Same espresso dump as I got before! Seems somebody repackaged it and called this espresso rosie for hero lol

Last edited: