[DEV][JB] AOKP 'Jellaxy' Release 26.10.2012 (Build 5)

Search This thread

moflolo

Sep 15, 2011
Are you still working on this Rom?
the AOKP Project is awesome! But i had some problems with Wifi. It would be nice to know, if we can expect some updates someday :)
Greetings

Reactions: rezapirzad

Drumlistik

Jan 2, 2012
RedRiver-Porto
Very strange more than 1 month with rom and no big problems. But this week i cant update from market and my UMS doesnt work too. Very strange didnt changed my dpi.:confused: someone have the same?

Sent from my GT-S5830 using xda app-developers app

Sinistersky

Jan 29, 2010
the pictures from the gallery dont load properly when using camera app... when I do the swipe there is a blank screen and it takes a while for them to load if they load...any help with that?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is AOKP 'Jellaxy' for Galaxy Ace

This is compiled from Sources for Gio by erikcas and adapted to Galaxy Ace. Due to the fact that these devices are so near to each other, only the really 'device dependant' files and the kernel have been replaced.

Download from HERE

OR
    (see links page there for gapps, performance scripts and a howto by hrk, to free up space)

For installation and tweaking instructions read my CM10 thread here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1874920

Credits:

• TheWhisp
    • erikcas
    • rohan007
    • michie
    • hrk
    • tilal6991
    • KonstaT
    • marcin1147
    • Wayland_Ace (for working camera !)
    • bieltv.3
    • CyanogenMod team
    • my Coffee machine and me

NOT working on this moment:

• Live Wallpapers
    • Native USB tethering
    • Native Wifi tethering
    • HQ Video Playback (need qualcomm libs for JB for that which they are not willing to release)

CHANGELOG

26.10.2012 Build5
    • camera working, deepsleep solved
    • network location working, deepsleep solved
    • Build5 / Android 4.1.2
    • WaylandAces CameraHAL. Minor problems which will be fixed
    • Many changes by TheWhisp (camera / CRT and many other things)
    • changed RIL class
    • Calculator fixed
    • added zipalign binary for script support
    • added support for 'userinit.sh' scripts
    • 'build.prop' tweaks from Supercharger

Network Location: For working network location you have to flash latest gapps provided by KonstaT from here http://www.modaco.com/topic/355903-devrom1710-cyanogenmod-10-android-412/ If it does not work first, than reboot and/or reconfigure weather settings in 'ROM Control' settings. You should be able to have weather on your lockscreen based on your actual position.
    Expect new release on Friday with working network location and working camera of course...
    --- reserved ---
    Great rom :good:, but...
    We need camera working here.

Good Idea. Send me PM, when you have it ready :) :)
    @laglosse can you make a patch to have GPS working on Jellaxy like in this AOKP ?

Wait for new CM10 release. All new AOKP features will hopefully be in it. Be patient... ( I know it's hard :) )

Sent from my GT-S5830 using xda app-developers app