[Dev] Need testers for Energy Ring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

jagan2

Recognized Developer
Jul 8, 2009
Hey Guys! Developer of Energy Ring here, since I do not own a OnePlus 8 Pro, need some community feedback, I require couple of specific screenshots and other info inputs to add compatibility for OnePlus 8 Pro, anyone who is interested please direct message me your Skype/Telegram ID with time of availability (with timezone please)! Cheers! :)

Update: Thank you everyone for sending in the PMs, I have got all the required inputs, the final version will be up really soon. Meanwhile, if anyone has the standard OnePlus 8 model, please PM me, the App will be exclusive for OnePlus 8 Pro as well as the standard edition, cheers!

Last edited:

jagan2

Recognized Developer
Jul 8, 2009
Thank you everyone for sending in the PMs, I have got all the required inputs, the final version will be up really soon. Meanwhile, if anyone has the standard OnePlus 8 model, please PM me, the App will be exclusive for OnePlus 8 Pro as well as the standard edition, cheers!

Reactions: Neil_Armstrong_
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey Guys! Developer of Energy Ring here, since I do not own a OnePlus 8 Pro, need some community feedback, I require couple of specific screenshots and other info inputs to add compatibility for OnePlus 8 Pro, anyone who is interested please direct message me your Skype/Telegram ID with time of availability (with timezone please)! Cheers! :)

Update: Thank you everyone for sending in the PMs, I have got all the required inputs, the final version will be up really soon. Meanwhile, if anyone has the standard OnePlus 8 model, please PM me, the App will be exclusive for OnePlus 8 Pro as well as the standard edition, cheers!
    Thank you everyone for sending in the PMs, I have got all the required inputs, the final version will be up really soon. Meanwhile, if anyone has the standard OnePlus 8 model, please PM me, the App will be exclusive for OnePlus 8 Pro as well as the standard edition, cheers!