Yes, i need a physical unit to be able to debug and log the communication between Android and MCU.
Oh yes I understand now (I forgot the MCU theme) ok fellow anyway I have both FYT and TS10 so I'll install the TS10 in the car to enjoy NavRadio+ (paid) and then get back to FYT when ready !
Thanks seen that - what a shame the Radio IC chip does have RDS as you say it's just not enabled in the MCU ... i assume no-one has firmware for these with RDS?
Audio from radio is not handled by android so I don't think will be possible to buffer anything...Hi,
My old Subaru radio had one function which I haven't seen in other players. When call was made or received and radio was on --> Radio started to buffer FM Broadcast (Analog) into memory. And then after call radio resumed play from buffer. Buffer size was 20 mins, which from my point of view was too small .
Any ideas if this buffer-function could be also implemented into NavRadio+?
Here's some more info about Subaru's buffer function.
- Buffer was on/off from audio settings,
- buffer size was not editable,
- buffer started always from zero (starting car/power...) and user had always availability to move within buffer size (slider).
- Buffer controls were shown automatically after call --> controls were hidden as default. UI had arrow which then expanded ui and controls were shown to user.
- UI controls were actually only one slider + time. Whenever you moved slider, time to live broadcast was shown --> E.g your call lasted 15 mins, and when radio started play broarcast from buffer it showed you are 15 mins behind the live broadcast.
It's not compatible because it's not Topway based MCU.
The sensitive setting is available only on MTC devices.
Maybe in a future, right now only TopWay based units with sc9853i are supported.
It will take a lot of time to port this app to px5/px3 but i'll try my best to do it in the first months of next year. just be patience a little
Because I need to buy a head unit to adapt the app to it and because I cannot buy every single model of head unit, I'm sorry to say no, it's not possible right now.