• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Dev] New "NavRadio+" app for TopWay based units: T3 and T8Allwinner, TS9 (intel) and TS10(UIS7862)

Search This thread

Ujua

Oct 26, 2018
Hola, descargué tu radio, y me pasó algo que no entendí, el caso es que hice una búsqueda automática de estaciones y cuando se terminó la radio estaba funcionando bien, lo gracioso fue cuando Cerré la aplicación, abrí la radio de origen y todas las estaciones se habían estropeado, ¿es que esta aplicación y la radio original van juntas? ..., Gracias

Saludos.

Last edited:

jiritz

Jul 13, 2021
Ok then, you should go in factory settings and change radio sensibility from 20db to 30db and see if it get better or set it lower than 20db
I Have the same problem. Where is this setting? becasue in the factory setting i don't find radio sensibility. TS10 128gb
The app is beautiful, but in the native app and in Navradio the Af work very bad.

KoTiX2

Jul 10, 2010
Realme GT
So, i have a request. I buy the app Navradio.
Will be possibile use the dab USB in the app?
No, it's not a dab app. Only standard FM/am
After the upgrade of firmware, i would you that in Native App the AF work!
In NavRadio+ doesn't. :(:(:(😭
This is not possible.
Sorry
After the upgrade of firmware, i would you that in Native App the AF work!
In NavRadio+ doesn't. :(:(:(😭
What kind of unit do you have?
Please post pictures of system infos

jiritz

Jul 13, 2021
No, it's not a dab app. Only standard FM/am

This is not possible.
Sorry

What kind of unit do you have?
Please post pictures of system infos
Hello Kotix2,
I’ll attach you photos of my system.
I tried again this morning.
In the native app, once you register the name of the station with the RDS, if you move with your car it does an autoseek to look for that station in a frequency where it feels better.
Consider that between home and work I do 10 Km and in these 10 Km the stations change frequency.
Navradio app doesn’t work in this way.

Attachments

• 1631861744371.jpg
    1631861744371.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 20
  • 1631861744369.jpg
    1631861744369.jpg
    6.1 MB · Views: 21

KoTiX2

Jul 10, 2010
Realme GT
Hello Kotix2,
I’ll attach you photos of my system.
I tried again this morning.
In the native app, once you register the name of the station with the RDS, if you move with your car it does an autoseek to look for that station in a frequency where it feels better.
Consider that between home and work I do 10 Km and in these 10 Km the stations change frequency.
Navradio app doesn’t work in this way.
Ok. Did you enable the AF?

KoTiX2

Jul 10, 2010
Realme GT
A new version 2.13 is on his way on playstore:

- New grid view option with "Logos only"
- Added support for resolutions 1280x480, 768x1024 (vertical screen)
- Fixed other uncommon resolutions
- Improved the splitscreen
- Improved buttons resizing
- Replaced zoom effect on selected station with highlighting
- Fixed bug in manual logo assignment
- Fixed splashscreen for uncommon resolutions

device-2021-09-10-195216.png

device-2021-09-10-195235.png

Reactions: nvisto

hanichl

Jun 6, 2012
Hello, I wont be annoying, but are there ongoings on integration of UIS 7862 units ??? I blame those stock FM radios, only Navradio+ is the best !!!

Reactions: nvisto

KoTiX2

Jul 10, 2010
Realme GT
Hello, I wont be annoying, but are there ongoings on integration of UIS 7862 units ??? I blame those stock FM radios, only Navradio+ is the best !!!
NavRadio is already compatible with TS10 UIS7862 units (TopWay firmwares).
I just had a FYT (like joying,navifly,etc)unit last week and i just started looking at it.
I don't know yet if/when the porting of NavRadio will be possible.

Pumanet75

Sep 30, 2021
Hi, I bought a Navifly car radio and unfortunately I too noticed a bad management of the fm radio.
I have read that you are trying to port NavRadio + to UIS7862 based systems.
Will it be functional for this model too? Thank you.
IMG_5401.jpg

KoTiX2

Jul 10, 2010
Realme GT
Hi, I bought a Navifly car radio and unfortunately I too noticed a bad management of the fm radio.
I have read that you are trying to port NavRadio + to UIS7862 based systems.
Will it be functional for this model too? Thank you.
View attachment 5422397
I don't know yet if I'll be able to port the app to fyt units because they use native libs that can be handled only by system apps.
It's the same problem i had with MTK units.
I'll be more than happy if I found a way to make it work...

KoTiX2

Jul 10, 2010
Realme GT
And.... obviously, they will NEVER share that sourcecode !
I use jadx to get the source of java part and that is ok even if it's a bit encrypted.
The problem is that native libraries can be used only by system apps so even if i make a call to load the lib like:
System.loadLibrary("fmjni")
The lib cannot be found by a user app even if it actually exist.
The only way I found until now is to include all the system libs in the APK obtaining like 130mbytes APK file...
Of course that's not the way...
So at the end right now I'm back to school studying some android ndk, cMake, etc... Or at least trying to understand if there is some other way...
You know, I'm 50 this year so I take a bit longer to learn stuff ;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yes 130Mb is no problem. If you have a version that you think works for fyt 7862 I'm willing to pay for a beta version.
    I cannot release a 130mb app on PlayStore.
    The alternative would be make my app a system app (probably replacing the original one) but then I would have no protection against free sharing it.
    I'll see how can handle all this... for sure I'd like to have a new unit on my car too and i really like these fyt uis7862 units so I'm kind of pushed on finding a solution.
    Well, personnally I don't care about the 130Mb weight of the APK due to it's efficiency as radio apk, but you're right it may be possible to call these libs in another way
    In my case I have both FYT and TS10, but I prefer FYT ones, if NavRadio is ported to FYT the I'll replace my car's unit by the FYT one !
    In my case I have both FYT and TS10, but I prefer FYT ones, if NavRadio is ported to FYT the I'll replace my car's unit by the FYT one !
    May I ask you why do you prefer FYT?
    May I ask you why do you prefer FYT?
    Yes of course, easy to update, replace some internal apps, etc......
    TS10 firmware ir very hard to handle for that kind of things, and also I found that GPS is less accurate in TS10 than in FYT units !
    [Dev] New "NavRadio+" app for TopWay based units: T3 and T8Allwinner, TS9 (intel) and TS10(UIS7862)

I have been working since July 2019 on this radio FM application originally created by Omega2008 from 4pda adding. With his permission of course, I started adding many features and customizations and now it support multiple brands of devices.
    Generally it support head units based on TopWay firmware with cpu allwinner T3 and T8, TS9(Intel SC9853) , TS10 ( UIS7862) , the entire family of MTC/HCT based devices PX3, PX5, PX6, PX30 and S32F0 units

A FREE VERSION FOR XDA USERS IS AVAILABLE TO ACCOMPLISH THE XDA RULES AND TO LET USERS TEST THE COMPATIBILITY BEFORE BUYING IT.
    YOU CAN FIND IT HERE: DOWNLOAD NAVRADIO FREE
    IT DIFFER FROM PAYED VERSION JUST IN TERMS OF USER CUSTOMIZATIONS OPTIONS AND NO LOGOS SUPPORT.

If you are sure that your unit is compatible with the app you can get it on playstore, here:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.navimods.radio

Here you can see a sample video of my working progresses:
    Sample Video
    Here a demonstration video of the automatic assignment of Logos, station name and alternative frequencies:
    Demo
    and here a review from a friend:
    Review

It's widely customizable in the graphics and layouts:
    - Wallpapers: Presets (about 30), system wallpaper, solid color, from personal images
    - Color themes (20 predefined or personal adjustments)
    - Night mode on / off, timed or automatic with car lights (MTC only)
    - Resizable text elements and Font choice
    - 3 view modes:
    Vertical List Left or Right (5,6 or 6 buttons)
    Horizontal Grid (1x5, 2x3, 2x4, 2x5, 3x3, 3x4, 3x5)
    Fullscreen (double tap or timed)
    - Selectable inactivity timer for fullscreen activation
    - Toggable StatusBar in fullscreen mode
    - Toggable Clock and GPS speed in fullscreen
    - Toggable Frequency slider
    - Automatic and manual assignement of Logo images to the stored radio stations based on name scraping (note: TopWay MCU cannot read the RDS id so assignement by id is not possible on Alwinners,TS9 and TS10 units)
    - Logos can be downloaded from internet DIRECTLY IN THE APP or sideloaded.
    - Station lists can be sorted by name or frequency and saved/restored in a Json format
    - Improved RDS AF function with automatic storing and merging of alternative frequencies found
    - Notifications Toasts
    - Selectable Radio Region
    - Station editable elements : Position, Frequency, Name, Logo, Favorites
    - 2 Homepage Widgets, horizontal and vertical design
    - Floating widget
    - Autostart on boot option
    - Support 800x480, 1024x600, 1280x720 and 1920x1080 display resolutions
    - Resizable Texts elements
    - App full settings backup/restore function

List of available Logos by nationality:

EUROPE: Albania, Andorra, Austria, Australia, Belgium, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Belarus, Cyprus,Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Italy, Lithuania, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Monaco, Moldova, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, South Korea, Spain, Turkey, Taiwan, Ukraine, United Kingdom

SOUTH AMERICA: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Perù

USA: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Canada, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachussets, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Virgin Island, Washington, Washington DC, West Virginia, Winsconsin, Wyoming

CHINA, JAPAN, MALAYSIA, PHILIPPINE
    MOROCCO, TUNISIA
    AUSTRALIA, NEW ZAELAND

Some pictures:
    1S3mHPul.png
    GLZUaNcl.png
    BWakEZHl.png
    sSiu1Otl.png

9ecxWEI.png
    iCr42okl.png
    vNqsB5zl.png
    0Nyk1grl.png
    zTteN75.png
    C6uCg0y.png
    NQ8eATB.png
    TOgJo5U.png

The app is now available on playstore:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.navimods.radio
    hello, do you have any news?
    The only news is that I now have an 8227L unit and a px5 s32f0 one.
    I'm working on it but it's not an easy job
    Is it possible to build support in for the FYT Intel Airmont SC9853i units eventually?
    Maybe in a future, right now only TopWay based units with sc9853i are supported.
    I will make a poll of which unit to support next as I need to buy one of these units to start developing sw for it.
    Glad to test for you on PX3 when needed, I really would like to see this for the px3 I'll pay any price for it
    It will take a lot of time to port this app to px5/px3 but i'll try my best to do it in the first months of next year. just be patience a little ;)
    Hi, is it possible to make it work whit Junsun V1 PRO Android Headunit?

Photos attached.

Thank you!!
    Because I need to buy a head unit to adapt the app to it and because I cannot buy every single model of head unit, I'm sorry to say no, it's not possible right now.
    I will probably buy a couple of more units later this year or next year but they will be the most commons out there.
    I'll probably make a poll when I'm ready for it.