Please make a video of the problem.
Ok. I'll see what I can do about it.
cpu is PX6 with MCU MX_3.75.1
The rom is the lite version of Malaysk with Android 10
resolution is 1024 x 600
I have change the some things at the display settings. Smaller UI size and bigger font size. See
Fixes for PX3? What a great news! Fast reply! I going to buy the paid version for sure! Thanks a lot!Ok is
Ok. I'll see what I can do about it.
Version 2.09 is coming out and i started using the Glide library to handle the bitmaps images to reduce memory consumption.
I'll try to use the same library for grid and list buttons too so that i maybe fix this problem too.
On v2.09 there are no new functions, just a couple of fixes for DarkMode and for PX3
1. I will check this, i don't know if this happen only on the free version.Hi @KoTiX2,
I installed the free version you post on the first message and I tried during last week on my PX3 MTCE GS auto radio. It works fine (I noticed that quality of sound has increased) but I realized some strange situations:
Thanks in advance for this great app!
- When I seek stations in the background, the app crashes.
- I think that AF only picked new stations if you seek them first. It would be great that radio could recover AF automatically without having to scan previously.
- How can AF work better? Which value have I to put in factory settings? I tried with 20db and 30db but AF only works a few times in spite of station has more than one AF registered.
I bought the app yesterday and I tried on my px3 radio. I updated MCTE GS to 3.73 version too. It works well mainly but it crashes when you scan on background (with paid version too). Sometimes it doesn't start on startup although it was enabled to do that. According to AF I live in a rural zone with no big mountains with no good signal radio in general but what you said could be a reason . I will keep testing during this week. Thanks.1. I will check this, i don't know if this happen only on the free version.
2. AF search for alternative frequencies of the station you are currently sintonized.
When this happen, NavRadio add the frequency to the array of alternatives frequencies of the current memorized station.
Then you can easily switch between the memorized frequencies double clicking on the station button or sliding up/down in the middle of the screen.
3. I have no control over AF itself, i can only enable/disable it.
In my unit AF work better with a value of 30db but it work good only in a certain territory.
If i travel on flat lands AF never switch to other frequencies.
On roads over hills.and mountains it work much better and more.often.
I don't know why. ...
I'm removing the option to startup at boot because on most Chinese units the feature is blocked by firmware.I bought the app yesterday and I tried on my px3 radio. I updated MCTE GS to 3.73 version too. It works well mainly but it crashes when you scan on background (with paid version too). Sometimes it doesn't start on startup although it was enabled to do that. According to AF I live in a rural zone with no big mountains with no good signal radio in general but what you said could be a reason . I will keep testing during this week. Thanks.
Ok, sorry about it. There is a problem with translations. I'll fix it as soon as possible.
That because malaysk have modified the launcher and the DPI settings of the unit.
Please deactivate the "testMode" in settings/about... Double clicking on the icon.I just updated to 2.16 but now I have two issues:
Can these issues be fixed somewhere in the NavRadio+ options? (I didn't find any settings for this.) If not, please fix them. Thanks.
- I use the popup notification of Hal9k Mod4. IIRC this notification used to show not only the frequency when changing stations, but also the station name, plus the station name of the next and previous station in the list. Now it only shows the frequency, please see 1st attached screenshot.
- After this notification, there now is a second popup notification which shows "CanBusDisplay: freq=xxxx group=yyy index=z", please see 2nd attached screenshot.
Then please go ahead and write such app for yourself, if you think that it's so easy and cheap to do.