Ok. Now we know that total commander method work and that the problem come from the Google file chooser. But it's not only that: in my app the logos are intended to be loaded from internalSD not from USB. Specifically from "radioLogos" folder on the root of internal sdcard.OK Logos loaded no problem with TC, an app I have never had installed before.
I take the new button size code is yet to be uploaded to PS? Below is an image of how the button looks now (A) and below (B) is how it used to look. The text was aligned before and the logo bigger. A and B buttons
This because USB can be removed, because it is slower and not reliable as internal.
I fixed the code today to make it load the logo from USB correctly but then I got errors broadcasting it to make it show on external widgets ( like FCC or agama ones).
So my point is: please copy those 8 files in radioLogos folder on internal disk. You can also create a subfolder in it like "mylogos"...
In the while I'll see if I can make some kind of advertisement or copy them automatically.
I'm sorry but the buttons never looked like at your B example. You can look at the pictures on first post of this thread or at the PlayStore NavRadio page to see how they always has been.