Software Development [Dev] New "NavRadio+" ported to UIS7862 and sc9853i FYT devices.

Search This thread

vintagephone

Aug 2, 2010
Uhm... Honestly I never used AA so i can't answer your question right now.
Might be worth considering... it's a significant item missing from AA... I can't find any over-the-air radio apps that are controllable within AA. NavRadio+ could become "the only OTA radio app that works in Android Auto!".
Some of us prefer AA because apps in AA present a simplified interface (bigger buttons, etc). Like Google maps is better in AA than directly, and Tidal is way simpler through AA than the direct Android app. Lots of apps only offer the "auto view" through Android auto.
So I love NavRadio+, but I have to exit AA to do things like change the channel, and then re-enter AA. Actually just making that process easier would be a big win! Like a button in AA that takes you out to NavRadio+ and then a button in NavRadio+ that takes you directly back to AA.
Just an idea to consider... might be simple... or impossible...

Reactions: KoTiX2

surfer63

May 4, 2010
Zwolle
hvdwolf.github.io
Might be worth considering... it's a significant item missing from AA... I can't find any over-the-air radio apps that are controllable within AA. NavRadio+ could become "the only OTA radio app that works in Android Auto!".

Just an idea to consider... might be simple... or impossible...

I really wonder whether that will ever work. AA apps work on the PHONE, not on the unit. In this case it would mean a totally new app using the FM chip in the phone (if available) and simply display and control it though AA on the unit.
Secondly: prepare for a long testing/validation/approval by Google if you really want to go this way.

vintagephone

Aug 2, 2010
I really wonder whether that will ever work. AA apps work on the PHONE, not on the unit. In this case it would mean a totally new app using the FM chip in the phone (if available) and simply display and control it though AA on the unit.
Secondly: prepare for a long testing/validation/approval by Google if you really want to go this way.
How about an app on the phone that is just some kind of shortcut to the head unit app? That is all that is really needed, and the reverse, a button on the head unit app that returns you to Android Auto. AA 2.0 does allow the music from the HU NavRadio+ to play through, works great. It's just switching apps that is the problem.

Samezrp

Sep 24, 2008
Once you have root access you can use a special function in NavRadio to patch the service APK to make NavRadio the default radio app.
Unfortunately this is the only way to do it. Your model is too much handled by MCU and less from software unlike others models.
I could not find any Malaysk app for my unit nor root option, however via adb shell it is possible to get root access. Is it possible to replace original radio app with NavRadio+? I mean what shortcut I should edit to have it or maybe replace any file? It should be possible like with "radiotool.sh" script.

KoTiX2

Jul 10, 2010
Realme GT
I could not find any Malaysk app for my unit nor root option, however via adb shell it is possible to get root access. Is it possible to replace original radio app with NavRadio+? I mean what shortcut I should edit to have it or maybe replace any file? It should be possible like with "radiotool.sh" script.
Once you root your unit you can use the patch available in NavRadio settings. There no other tools or apps for your unit. Your unit is not a FYT device.
My recommendations is to be sure you have a copy of the original firmware before doing anything..

Samezrp

Sep 24, 2008
Once you root your unit you can use the patch available in NavRadio settings. There no other tools or apps for your unit. Your unit is not a FYT device.
My recommendations is to be sure you have a copy of the original firmware before doing anything..
I understand, however as I said I cannot find any root for this device so I thought I could do manually with adb root the same what your SW does with root daemon. I have found that maybe this is a solution:
Code:
public static final String APP_PKG_RADIO = "android.car.app.radio"; ----->>-->> public static final String APP_PKG_RADIO = "com.navimods.radio";
public static final String APP_COMPONENT_RADIO = "android.car.app.radio/.RadioMain"; ----->>-->> public static final String APP_COMPONENT_RADIO = "com.navimods.radio/.RadioActivity";
so I would like to ask you what exactly your patch does to do it manually, if you are willing to share of course.

KoTiX2

Jul 10, 2010
Realme GT
I understand, however as I said I cannot find any root for this device so I thought I could do manually with adb root the same what your SW does with root daemon. I have found that maybe this is a solution:
Code:
public static final String APP_PKG_RADIO = "android.car.app.radio"; ----->>-->> public static final String APP_PKG_RADIO = "com.navimods.radio";
public static final String APP_COMPONENT_RADIO = "android.car.app.radio/.RadioMain"; ----->>-->> public static final String APP_COMPONENT_RADIO = "com.navimods.radio/.RadioActivity";
so I would like to ask you what exactly your patch does to do it manually, if you are willing to share of course.
I'm away from home for 2 weeks so i cannot help you right now but i believe you are right.
In car.server.apk (or whatever name it has) i replaced those strings.
I cannot confirm 100% until I come back home because
i don't remember well..

Samezrp

Sep 24, 2008
I'm away from home for 2 weeks so i cannot help you right now but i believe you are right.
i don't remember well..
I will try to remind you if it is not a problem :) Thanks!

bjornbrandy

Mar 26, 2021
@KoTiX2 : Improvement suggestion for showing the GPS data ( here: the speed from gps ) ::
for me, navradio+ is the elementary app in the car, more than navigation.
as far as i can see, there is only a option to activate the speed plate in Fullscren mode only.
is there a chance, to get an option to active it also in Non-Fullscreen mode ?
would really do great usability for me and hopefully for others ....
and then - the possibility to place the speed plate anywhere on the screen ( long-press and move ). or even change the size, and, and and 😙😙 thx !!!
I would also use it like that.

One thing I'm abit confused is what the options in MODES do like DX, TX, AF, TA etc Some sort of explanation would be nice.

Samezrp

Sep 24, 2008
i don't remember well..
I managed to set temporary root (till next reboot) and I patched using your option in SW, unfortunately after applying it on my unit side buttons (back, FM, NAV etc) stopped to work. When original file was brought back all came back to normal. So I will try to ask you for hint when you come back.

Last edited:

KoTiX2

Jul 10, 2010
Realme GT
I would also use it like that.

One thing I'm abit confused is what the options in MODES do like DX, TX, AF, TA etc Some sort of explanation would be nice.
DX/LOC means distant/local and it's used when you do a scan or search. With LOC enabled it will find only the stations with stronger signals, with DX enabled it will find also stations with lower signals .
AF is an RDS function to automatically switch to a better frequency when you are moving trough different regions/areas.
Unfortunately on FYT devices this function is totally broken by factory at MCU and native libs level so i t cannot be used at all.
On most Chinese units AF function work terribly, just on MTC device i can see a reliable use of it.
TA is another rds functions that means Traffic Announcement and it should automatically switch to a Station that transmit traffic info's when available.
Unfortunately this function on most Chinese units switch to a totally casual station that make it unusable either.

I'll see what I can do about gps speed ;)

rokolo23

Dec 9, 2020
I salute the author of this app for the nice work on Nav Radio+. I fully agree that the Chinese units (radios) somehow cannot deal with the AF function. Sometimes it switches to an alternative frequency smoothly and without a problem, sometimes it switches between frequencies in speed, and what irritates me the most is when there is a pause (signal dropout) when switching between frequencies. Is it possible to somehow eliminate the signal failure?
I also happened to notice the following yesterday when I tried the AF function on the built-in HCT Radio app, the sound delivery seemed to be slightly different (perhaps better) than the NavRadio app. So I thought, can the application in this case change the frequency and dynamic character of the audio output?

KoTiX2

Jul 10, 2010
Realme GT
I salute the author of this app for the nice work on Nav Radio+. I fully agree that the Chinese units (radios) somehow cannot deal with the AF function. Sometimes it switches to an alternative frequency smoothly and without a problem, sometimes it switches between frequencies in speed, and what irritates me the most is when there is a pause (signal dropout) when switching between frequencies. Is it possible to somehow eliminate the signal failure?
I also happened to notice the following yesterday when I tried the AF function on the built-in HCT Radio app, the sound delivery seemed to be slightly different (perhaps better) than the NavRadio app. So I thought, can the application in this case change the frequency and dynamic character of the audio output?
As you have an hct device you should have posted in the MTC thread...
In the entire NavRadio code there is nothing that control the audio quality or even the volume.
The funny thing is that somebody say exactly the contrary that NavRadio sound is better than original app.
The true is that either the original or NavRadio control the sound except for the audio focus when switching to navi apps etc..
The only thing I can think about this is that NavRadio it's not the default radio app so it should use the audio settings of all other android apps, while the original app have a dedicated audio setting. I'm just supposing it, I'm not sure about this...
The sound pause that you can hear on hct devices i believe it's caused by some glitch in MCU code and it can be mostly heard when STereo signal goes off.
For a better performance of the AF function on MTC device, you can try to change the value of the radio sensibility (dB) in factory settings, raising ti up to around 30 dB

rokolo23

Dec 9, 2020
Thank you for answer. Well, I'll do some more tests and try setting the value to 30dB. I was looking for answers and found this thread. I somehow missed the MTC thread...

danilaur

May 25, 2022
1.in next update you can add cambus compatibility ?
2.DX it is activate default ?I selected but LOC appears and I didn't see any improvement, I leave with the factory settings?
3.when the radio starts and an icon appears above with the radio station, I tried to deactivate but I didn't find
4.for day / night how to use?timer?with lights what does it mean?
i whait new update for + version
thank you !

Amen STA

Jul 11, 2022
SOME TIPS AND GUIDES

- REMOVE ORIGINAL RADIO APP -​
There are some issues due to original radio app coexistance. To avoid these issues the best option is to remove the original radio app from the system using the FYT_Radio_REMOVER/RESTORER tool availabe here:

Extract the zip file on the root of a FAT32 USB disk so you have:
a folder "BACKUP_RADIO_APK"
a folder "lsec_updatesh"
a file "lsec6315update"
a file "lsec6316update"
a file "lsec6521update"

With unit powered up and android running, insert the USB and when prompted press "START".
This will reboot the unit and run some shell commands to rename the original radio app from "******_com.syu.radio.apk" into "*******_com.syu.radio.bak" so it will not be found by android.
You will see some linux commands scrolling and at the end you'll see a green text "update success!Pls remove device". Do it and the unit will reboot to android with radio disabled.
The script will also make copy of the original radio app on the USB in the folder "BACKUP_RADIO_APK" in case you need it in the future.

TO RESTORE THE ORIGINAL APP
Simply insert again the USB with same files in it and let the process run again.

Essentially everytime the USB stick is inserted, it remove the original app renaming it with .bak extension or if the .bak file exist it restore it back with .apk extension.
You can use it as many times you want.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------​

TOGGLE SCREEN NORMAL/FULL:
- Double Click on the station information toggle fullscreen on/off.

NORMAL SCREEN:
- Long press on the station information popup the "ADD Station" dialog window if the station is not in your station list. If it's already in your list, it will focus the relative station button.
- Long press on a station button bring up the "EDIT Station" dialog window
- Single press on screen arrows <> does a small frequency step fwd/back
- Long Press on screen arrows does a quick search fwd/back

FULLSCREEN MODE:
- A Single press of the arrows <> switch to next/previous station
-A Long press on station information(center of the screen) bring up the "EDIT Station" dialog window.
- In interface settings you can remove the big frequency in background if a logo is available.
- In settings you can hide status bar, activate the clock and a speed gauge

STEERING WHEELS CONTROLS:
- The steering wheels commands act exactly in the same way as the fullscreen arrows, they just need to be setup in the correct way in carsettings application.

FAVORITE LIST:
- The FAV list is the result of merging FM and AM favorites, so you can have both frequencies in the same list.
- FAV stations can be edited within the fav list but cannot be added. You need to be on fm or am list to add a station and set it to favs.
- Deleting the FAV list will just remove the fav flag from the fm/am stations but will not delete them.
- Deleting AM/FM list it will delete the FAV list too.

LOGOS:
- you can use your own station logos, you just need to know where you have them stored and browse for them when editing a station.
- To get the stations Logos from the app you have to set the nationality of the logos in the interface menu, download and extract them.
Once they are extracted you have to edit each saved station to assign the logo image to it.
- The automatic assignment of the Logos is based on the RDS id of the radio stations (pi code) and the search of the logo by RDS name.
The first method (by id) is faster and more precise but it needs that the name of the logo contain the picode of the station and for this purpose i renamed them for some of the available countries. Of course i cannot make them all and the functionality of this method depend of the availability of correctly named logo images for your country.
The second method (by name) is less accurate and it work comparing the RDS name with all available logos. If the rsult of the comparison is 100% correct the logo is autoamatically assigned. If the result are more then one logo, a dialog window popup asking you to choose it.
For USA and Canada the assignment of the logo is is done by searching the frequency of the station in the logo file name.

AF (Alternative Frequencies) handling: (Doubleclick to switch between stored AF)
AF service allows the radio tuner to tune in to an alternative frequency when the signal becomes too weak. The minimum level signal can be set in factory settings (Auto Search Stop) and has been found
that around 30 db is the best choice.
To improve even more this service I added an automatic storing of the alternative frequencies so that every time a new frequency is received, it's added in a list.
After an autoscan some radio stations can be found on different frequencies, NavRadio+ have an option (in Settings/radio) to automatically merge the frequencies in just one button populating the AF list
The frequencies available in this list can be selected using the station editor or switched one by one DOUBLECLICKING on the station button.

NOTES:
I'm the only developer of the app and I work on it every single day for some hours a day.
I try my best to develope the app at best of my possibilities and I wish at evey release that it is bug and crash free.
This is very hard to achieve, even if I have some very good friends that help me testing it.
I'm really thankful to them for their help and support.

Thank everybody who beleive in my work and thanks for understanding. :)
Hi thanks for this .
I have an issue, when I put my usb disk nothing happened.
I can find the 2 folders and the 3 files in the usb disk but nothing happened when I insert it.
How can I launch the procedure?

KoTiX2

Jul 10, 2010
Realme GT
Hi thanks for this .
I have an issue, when I put my usb disk nothing happened.
I can find the 2 folders and the 3 files in the usb disk but nothing happened when I insert it.
How can I launch the procedure?
Are you sure that you have a fyt device?
Please post a picture of the system information screen showing the MCU number.

Amen STA

Jul 11, 2022

Attachments

• 20220711_170438.jpg
    20220711_170438.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 21
  • 20220711_170449.jpg
    20220711_170449.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 21
  • 20220711_170321.jpg
    20220711_170321.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 21

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Tested out your test app in Australia with a joying 10.1 7862 unit and had no luck couldn't get it to pick up stations tried all of the location settings available
    Please post a picture of the system information screen of your unit showing the MCU number.
    Tried running the removal tool, this is the error i got.

My details: /oem/app/190112001_com.syu.radio.apk ...from an Atoto S8 Lite

Any suggestions?
    The error say that it need a new binary file lsecxxupdate...
    This mean that the one in my removal tool is an old version and it cannot be used for your unit.
    This file is normally provided with a firmware update so if you have a recent copy of the firmware, please look in it and send it to me so i can update it.
    @KoTiX2
    Success!, I replace the file you mentioned by using @surfer63 Backup script. I am still receiving the error about "libfs_mgr Failed to open".
    Also, When I click on the radio button (icon), I am unable to pick navradio+ from the list. the app is not just there (I have it installed). any suggestions?
    View attachment 5669373View attachment 5669389
    Here is the file for UIS7862A incase someone needs it.
    To start NavRadio you have to use the NavRadio icon, not the native radio icon.
    Not at all
    No sound
    Only in the original app the sound is enable.
    But in navradio there is no sound
    Sorry to ask but why did you want to remove the original app before being sure that NavRadio work on your model?
    Does NavRadio do the autoscan? Can it set any station?
    Is there any solution my friend?
    I don't have any solution, sorry.
    I"d need to buy a unit like yours to make it work but I cannot buy every single model out there.
    Hi all,
    I finally ported my NavRadio+ app to FYT based devices with CPU UIS7862, sc9853i and sc9863a!!

It surely don't work on Sofia and older FYT devices.
    I own an Isudar V72 unit with CPU UIS7862 with MCU NOR FYT=1 but it's been confirmed to work on other FYT types too (31, 51 etc..)

A FREE VERSION FOR XDA USERS IS AVAILABLE TO ACCOMPLISH THE XDA RULES AND TO LET USERS TEST THE COMPATIBILITY BEFORE BUYING IT.
    DOWNLOAD NAVRADIO FREE v2.23
    IT DIFFER FROM PAYED VERSION JUST IN TERMS OF USER CUSTOMIZATIONS OPTIONS AND NO LOGOS SUPPORT.

If you are sure that your unit is compatible with the app you can get NavRadio+ on playstore, here:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.navimods.radio

Here you can see a sample video of my working progresses:
    Sample Video
    Here a demonstration video of the automatic assignment of Logos, station name and alternative frequencies:
    Demo

It's widely customizable in the graphics and layouts:
    - Wallpapers: Presets (about 30), system wallpaper, solid color, from personal images
    - Color themes (20 predefined or personal adjustments)
    - Night mode on / off, timed or automatic with car lights (MTC only)
    - Resizable text elements and Font choice
    - 3 view modes:
    Vertical List (Left/Right and5,6 or 6 buttons)
    Horizontal Grid (1x5, 2x3, 2x4, 2x5, 3x3, 3x4, 3x5)
    Fullscreen (double tap or timed)
    - Selectable inactivity timer for fullscreen activation
    - Toggable StatusBar in fullscreen mode
    - Toggable Clock and GPS speed in fullscreen
    - Toggable Frequency slider
    - Automatic and manual assignement of Logo images to the stored radio stations based on RDS id and station name scraping.
    - Logos can be downloaded from internet DIRECTLY IN THE APP or sideloaded.
    - Station lists can be sorted by name or frequency and saved/restored in a Json format
    - Improved RDS AF function with automatic storing and merging of alternative frequencies found
    - Notifications Toasts
    - Selectable Radio Region
    - Station editable elements : Position, Frequency, Name, Logo, Favorites
    - 2 Homepage Widgets, horizontal and vertical design
    - Floating widget
    - Autostart on boot option
    - Support 800x480, 1024x600, 1280x720 and 1920x1080 display resolutions
    - Resizable Texts elements
    - App full settings backup/restore function

List of available Logos by nationality, in Bold the ones with automatic Logos assignement functionality (by RDS id):

EUROPE: Albania, Andorra, Austria, Australia, Belgium, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Belarus, Cyprus,Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Italy, Lithuania, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Monaco, Moldova, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, South Korea, Spain, Turkey, Taiwan, Ukraine, United Kingdom

SOUTH AMERICA: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Perù

USA: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Canada, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachussets, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Virgin Island, Washington, Washington DC, West Virginia, Winsconsin, Wyoming

CHINA, JAPAN, MALAYSIA, PHILIPPINE
    MOROCCO, TUNISIA
    AUSTRALIA, NEW ZAELAND

Some pictures:
    1S3mHPul.png
    GLZUaNcl.png
    BWakEZHl.png
    sSiu1Otl.png

9ecxWEI.png
    iCr42okl.png
    vNqsB5zl.png
    0Nyk1grl.png
    zTteN75.png
    C6uCg0y.png
    NQ8eATB.png
    TOgJo5U.png
    SOME TIPS AND GUIDES

- REMOVE ORIGINAL RADIO APP -​
    There are some issues due to original radio app coexistance. To avoid these issues the best option is to remove the original radio app from the system using the FYT_Radio_REMOVER/RESTORER tool availabe here:

Extract the zip file on the root of a FAT32 USB disk so you have:
    a folder "BACKUP_RADIO_APK"
    a folder "lsec_updatesh"
    a file "lsec6315update"
    a file "lsec6316update"
    a file "lsec6521update"

With unit powered up and android running, insert the USB and when prompted press "START".
    This will reboot the unit and run some shell commands to rename the original radio app from "******_com.syu.radio.apk" into "*******_com.syu.radio.bak" so it will not be found by android.
    You will see some linux commands scrolling and at the end you'll see a green text "update success!Pls remove device". Do it and the unit will reboot to android with radio disabled.
    The script will also make copy of the original radio app on the USB in the folder "BACKUP_RADIO_APK" in case you need it in the future.

TO RESTORE THE ORIGINAL APP
    Simply insert again the USB with same files in it and let the process run again.

Essentially everytime the USB stick is inserted, it remove the original app renaming it with .bak extension or if the .bak file exist it restore it back with .apk extension.
    You can use it as many times you want.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------​

TOGGLE SCREEN NORMAL/FULL:
    - Double Click on the station information toggle fullscreen on/off.

NORMAL SCREEN:
    - Long press on the station information popup the "ADD Station" dialog window if the station is not in your station list. If it's already in your list, it will focus the relative station button.
    - Long press on a station button bring up the "EDIT Station" dialog window
    - Single press on screen arrows <> does a small frequency step fwd/back
    - Long Press on screen arrows does a quick search fwd/back

FULLSCREEN MODE:
    - A Single press of the arrows <> switch to next/previous station
    -A Long press on station information(center of the screen) bring up the "EDIT Station" dialog window.
    - In interface settings you can remove the big frequency in background if a logo is available.
    - In settings you can hide status bar, activate the clock and a speed gauge

STEERING WHEELS CONTROLS:
    - The steering wheels commands act exactly in the same way as the fullscreen arrows, they just need to be setup in the correct way in carsettings application.

FAVORITE LIST:
    - The FAV list is the result of merging FM and AM favorites, so you can have both frequencies in the same list.
    - FAV stations can be edited within the fav list but cannot be added. You need to be on fm or am list to add a station and set it to favs.
    - Deleting the FAV list will just remove the fav flag from the fm/am stations but will not delete them.
    - Deleting AM/FM list it will delete the FAV list too.

LOGOS:
    - you can use your own station logos, you just need to know where you have them stored and browse for them when editing a station.
    - To get the stations Logos from the app you have to set the nationality of the logos in the interface menu, download and extract them.
    Once they are extracted you have to edit each saved station to assign the logo image to it.
    - The automatic assignment of the Logos is based on the RDS id of the radio stations (pi code) and the search of the logo by RDS name.
    The first method (by id) is faster and more precise but it needs that the name of the logo contain the picode of the station and for this purpose i renamed them for some of the available countries. Of course i cannot make them all and the functionality of this method depend of the availability of correctly named logo images for your country.
    The second method (by name) is less accurate and it work comparing the RDS name with all available logos. If the rsult of the comparison is 100% correct the logo is autoamatically assigned. If the result are more then one logo, a dialog window popup asking you to choose it.
    For USA and Canada the assignment of the logo is is done by searching the frequency of the station in the logo file name.

AF (Alternative Frequencies) handling: (Doubleclick to switch between stored AF)
    AF service allows the radio tuner to tune in to an alternative frequency when the signal becomes too weak. The minimum level signal can be set in factory settings (Auto Search Stop) and has been found
    that around 30 db is the best choice.
    To improve even more this service I added an automatic storing of the alternative frequencies so that every time a new frequency is received, it's added in a list.
    After an autoscan some radio stations can be found on different frequencies, NavRadio+ have an option (in Settings/radio) to automatically merge the frequencies in just one button populating the AF list
    The frequencies available in this list can be selected using the station editor or switched one by one DOUBLECLICKING on the station button.

NOTES:
    I'm the only developer of the app and I work on it every single day for some hours a day.
    I try my best to develope the app at best of my possibilities and I wish at evey release that it is bug and crash free.
    This is very hard to achieve, even if I have some very good friends that help me testing it.
    I'm really thankful to them for their help and support.

Thank everybody who beleive in my work and thanks for understanding. :)
    Hi, unfortunately for me the app conflicts with the original app of the radio. When I switch on the car, the original app starts by default, then if I finish the original one and start navradio it works. All this on radio isudar qled 6 g of ram 128 of rom.
    Yes, on all fyt units right now it's working in this way.
    I'll release a tool to disable the original radio app flashing a command with an USB disk.
    please be patience a little more...
    First time caller, long time listener:
    I think it would be great if you could update the OP to include the scripts and how to use them.

Good work, by the way!
    I perfectly agree with you but i have a real life and a real job too ;)
    As soon as I can i'll add all the new stuff to first 2 posts of this thread including some tips that are already in the other XDA sections/threads

EDIT: added new and updated scripts in 2 post.
    Version 2.25 is coming out on PlayStore :
    - fixed Notifications enabling not working properly
    - fixed Metadata selection ordering
    - fixed language selection not retaining after reboot
    - fixed Text ellipsis in main UI
    - added speed color changing depending on speed

I also updated the free version on Playstore to v2.20 with sc9853i support.