• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we moved to a new and more secure software and older account passwords were not able to be migrated. We recommend trying to reset your password, then contacting us if there are issues.

[DEV ONLY] Please help Sense 4.0 Porting!

Phantasm_Z

Oct 16, 2011
How about porting from HTC T329W RUU?

That device is also called Proto, which will be released soon and its hardware is similar to Desire. It's running on Android 4.0.4 with Sense 4.0 on WVGA. I believe its RUU would release soon, and that could be the better base to port. In terms of porting/deving, I'm afraid I can hardly help except for testing it after work.
Beef up bro~

nightmare911

Feb 11, 2011
That device is also called Proto, which will be released soon and its hardware is similar to Desire. It's running on Android 4.0.4 with Sense 4.0 on WVGA. I believe its RUU would release soon, and that could be the better base to port. In terms of porting/deving, I'm afraid I can hardly help except for testing it after work.
Beef up bro~
The HTC proto doesn't have the same spec as it runs on a dual core processor while the HTC desire is only a sing core phone

HTC Proto – will run on a dual-core 1GHz processor with 768 MB of RAM also under the hood and 4GB of usable memory on board.

panpjp

Mar 28, 2012
Bangkok
Beef up bro~
Basically the laggiest HTC One V :silly:

live_0978

Feb 6, 2009
Bingley
After shaky's thread I think everyone is just being cautious, I hope so anyway cos they should. Looking forward to a time when we'll finally get sense4and kernel 3 on my Desire.

Sent from my HTC Desire using xda premium

Reactions: WatsonDue

Shaky156

Aug 19, 2012
I am try porting sense 3.6 but if you can port sense 4 from desire v,maybe I can help you:)

Sent from my HTC Desire using xda premium
Thanks for the msg, I already done sense3.6 ages ago, you can see pics on my twitter

Oh yh when I did sense3.6 I remember saying don't waste time on it, I then did 4.0

So what's happening here??

Last edited:

rommanager

Jul 18, 2012
HongKong
Thanks for the msg, I already done sense3.6 ages ago, you can see pics on my twitter

Oh yh when I did sense3.6 I remember saying don't waste time on it, I then did 4.0

Yes?But I add your twitter but you don't answer me,my name in twitter is yiunamwong

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 PM ----------

Well,the sense 4 rom seems dead?Will it be continue?I can help to fix bugs

stankyou

Dec 20, 2010

panpjp

Mar 28, 2012
Bangkok

What is ur twitter username? Pls reply.

Sent from my HTC Desire using xda app-developers app