Recognized Developer
Jun 12, 2009
Paris
Code:
/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * We're not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this TREBLE
 * SUPPORT before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
 */

Install Instruction:
  1. Flash this TWRP with treble support (thx to @GtrCraft)
  2. Format /system, /data and /cache
  3. Install this Lineage treble build
  4. Install any GSI system image using TWRP (Install image -> choose your system.img -> select system partition)
  5. Reboot

Known issues:

VoLTE stops to work after some reboots
You tell me

Bug report:

All bug reports without any logs will just be ignored.

Where can i find GSI's ?

https://forum.xda-developers.com/project-treble/trebleenabled-device-development
https://github.com/phhusson/treble_experimentations/wiki/Generic-System-Image-(GSI)-list

Wiki/FAQ

Last edited:

dhinesh_cool

• Jan 17, 2018
    Please note: we are using oem partition as vendor. So if you want to go back to stock ROM make sure to flash OEM via fastboot.

If u downgrade from Oreo to stock u face lots of problems
    So my advice is don't go to stock still official Oreo release

---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

Do treble ROMs pass safetynet?

I think noo

Reactions: eemgee

monster1612

Apr 21, 2014
    Amazon Fire TV
    Do treble ROMs pass safetynet?
    for what it's worth, there's a treble-ready Magisk v16.4 zip on vache's server. not sure if it passes SafetyNet though.

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

Does a specific boot.img need to be flashed on the device, or can this be done with any typical ROM's boot.img? (stock ROM is currently x32 7.0, as opposed to our nice shiny x64 8.1, so this is why I ask - not that I'd be using the stock boot.img anyway)

Reactions: eemgee

thedr34m13

Oct 28, 2017
    Does a specific boot.img need to be flashed on the device, or can this be done with any typical ROM's boot.img? (stock ROM is currently x32 7.0, as opposed to our nice shiny x64 8.1, so this is why I ask - not that I'd be using the stock boot.img anyway)

I think the lineage treble zip takes care of everything.

monster1612

Apr 21, 2014
    Amazon Fire TV
    Didn't get it? Why do we need a Potter version. I thought it's a gsi, so every system image is the same? Could someone explain this treble thing to me?
    My understanding is that the GSIs work on Potter, but the lineage zip has a boot image and other stuff that needs to be flashed first in order to use /oem as the "vendor" partition for the GSIs. Once that image is flashed, the GSIs should work as normal. (anyone with more knowledge, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.)

Last edited:
    Reactions: thedr34m13

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone