[DEV]PSFreedom Android [Bravo|N1|G1|Sapphire|EVO|HD2|Wildfire

Search This thread

cittris

Jun 19, 2010
Hi Guise,

Firstly, awesome work.

I am trying to get this to work.

It all installed and everything however when i load the PS3 and hit eject it doesn't load anything.

i have performed a wipe and nothing has been installed.

What am i doing wrong.

Phone: HTC Desire
PS3 Slim running 3.15

DLDarklink

May 10, 2010
Hi Guise,

Firstly, awesome work.

It all installed and everything however when i load the PS3 and hit eject it doesn't load anything.

What am i doing wrong.

PS3 Slim running 3.15

Your PS3 must be on 3.41, as for now don't update via the menu but download it somewhere on the web (google)

ollibertinho

Aug 19, 2010
Berlin
Hi Guise,

Firstly, awesome work.

What am i doing wrong.

PS3 Slim running 3.15

i think this version just works with 3.41...

2 all others:
it is possible to fake the firmware-version with another primary DNS server in your internet-connectionm settings. so do not update, just change the dns. you can run backups and use psn!

songokussm

Apr 13, 2010
Hi Guise,

Firstly, awesome work.

What am i doing wrong.

PS3 Slim running 3.15

you need to be running 3.41 not 3.15

xiserre

Sep 27, 2009
sorry for the question.. I was folowing the thread, but in one night I lost the way in it.. I have an htc magic 32a, I installed everything, ant I intalled the backup manager in the ps3... But when I want to make a backup, it doesn't work. Where can I get the patched version of the kernel?

K

Kantraz

Could someone please help me here? :)
Ive flashed OpenDesire and the Enable kernel, but my PS3 just sees it as an unknown usb device, and yes, I flip the power switch on it, and press power and the quickly the disc button, but still no luck, anyone? :)

Spaceone

Aug 15, 2005
Ive flashed OpenDesire and the Enable kernel, but my PS3 just sees it as an unknown usb device, and yes, I flip the power switch on it, and press power and the quickly the disc button, but still no luck, anyone? :)

Try this:

1) Turn off the Desire then turn on
2) Unplug Ps3 power cord and usb cable to Desire and any other usb peripheral

3) Power up desire and wait to be on desktop

4) Plug usb in first slot on the left and to desire

5) Plug Ps3 power cord and press power and then eject immediately (0.2 sec) (if you hear a sound redo-from start).

Finish.

Ruttus

Feb 19, 2010
Montego Bay
quick question im new to this ps3 hack got it to work but how do i load the manager.pkg file in the package installer its empty but i have the file in the root of my N1.

what other homebrew can i install.

djkroko

Jun 26, 2010

maybe you have the wrong firmware^^

kopsu

Jul 31, 2010
Is this possible and if not, why?

I have Desire with Pay's latest 2.0 rom.. I'm was thinking that would it be possible to simply move psfreedom.ko module to /system/lib/modules and insmod it in currently running kernel? No flashing, just with adb or with some file manager?

EDIT: Apparently it's not possible. It says invalid module format when tried to insmod it from sdcard. psfreedom.ko needs to be compiled against same kernel as i'm using? Maybe someone has psfreedomed his Pay's Desire ROM 2.0 and can give me the psfreedom.ko module ?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts