[DEV][ROM][5.0.2][HTCLegacy] Unofficial CyanogenMod 12 | 19/03/2015 | ALPHA 1

Search This thread

steffano

Feb 18, 2014
Multitouch is not working properly with original boot.img. When finger is lift, all touches are lost. It's a stock kernel problem. I posted a boot.img with fixed multitouch few pages back.

Ok ill flash it ut i did'nt see any post of it working if not i read it was to see if it would work any fix for calling issue?

Yonohesido

Jan 14, 2014
Asturias
Shame on you! :eek:
The problem was the screen protector. Now works the calls.
Tested with the kernel fix and kernel of the MP.

I'm sorry :eek:

kirmaniarslan

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 6, 2013
Rawalpindi
Reactions: nurlan.
Mar 30, 2015
No CyanogenSetupWizard in system/priv-app

I can't delete CyanogenSetupWizard beacouse it isn't in system/priv-app folder, but it starts up every time i power up my fone. In system/priv-app folder i have this apps:
/system/priv-app:
BackupRestoreConfirmation.apk
BstCommandProcessor.apk
BstFolder.apk
CalendarProvider.apk
Contacts.apk
ContactsProvider.apk
DefaultContainerService.apk
Dialer.apk
DownloadProvider.apk
ExternalStorageProvider.apk
FusedLocation.apk
InputDevices.apk
Keyguard.apk
MediaProvider.apk
MusicFX.apk
OneTimeInitializer.apk
ProxyHandler.apk
Settings.apk
SettingsProvider.apk
SharedStorageBackup.apk
Shell.apk
SystemUI.apk
TeleService.apk
VpnDialogs.apk
WallpaperCropper.apk

Is there a way to fix it?

h1gh1

Sep 3, 2012
I can't delete CyanogenSetupWizard beacouse it isn't in system/priv-app folder, but it starts up every time i power up my fone. In system/priv-app folder i have this apps:
/system/priv-app:
BackupRestoreConfirmation.apk
BstCommandProcessor.apk
BstFolder.apk
CalendarProvider.apk
Contacts.apk
ContactsProvider.apk
DefaultContainerService.apk
Dialer.apk
DownloadProvider.apk
ExternalStorageProvider.apk
FusedLocation.apk
InputDevices.apk
Keyguard.apk
MediaProvider.apk
MusicFX.apk
OneTimeInitializer.apk
ProxyHandler.apk
Settings.apk
SettingsProvider.apk
SharedStorageBackup.apk
Shell.apk
SystemUI.apk
TeleService.apk
VpnDialogs.apk
WallpaperCropper.apk

Is there a way to fix it?
Before you reboot, mount system in recovery, open file manager and go to system/priv-app and delete CyanogenSetupWizard - it's crashing - upstream problem, probably fixed in the next build
Just follow the instructions. You do a clean flash again, and do this before you reboot.

Reactions: kodirovshchik

steffano

Feb 18, 2014
Can somebody please upload the Dialer.apk for me? I can't find it inside the ROM zip.

It's there just flash or you got a bad download. Remember there's 2 folders system/app and system/priv app it should be in one of them not sure wich one.

Sent from my HTC Desire C using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited:
Mar 30, 2015
Before you reboot, mount system in recovery, open file manager and go to system/priv-app and delete CyanogenSetupWizard - it's crashing - upstream problem, probably fixed in the next build
Just follow the instructions. You do a clean flash again, and do this before you reboot.

It isn't showing there. I have two folders TWRP and .android_secure

atomomega

Sep 23, 2013
It's there just flash or you got a bad download. Remember there's 2 folders system/app and system/priv app it should be in one of them not sure wich one

Thanks but the problem was that I deleted it on purpose. I'm stripping down the system apps so I deleted it and got bootloop. I dirty-flashed to fix it but I thought it was inside the ROM zip.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    logo.png

CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 5.0 (LOLLIPOP), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
    #include 
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Unofficial build of CyanogenMod 12(Android 5.0) for the HTC Desire C (golfu)
    DE-lollipop-review-screenshot-4.jpg

Notable features:

• Uses ION memory allocator
    • F2FS Support In kernel and Device tree
    • CAF KitKat 2.7 branch Adreno blobs
    • Source compiled WiFi driver

What's working:

• RIL
    • Data Connection
    • Display
    • Stock browser
    • Camera
    • WiFi
    • GPS
    • WiFi tethering
    • SDcard
    • Video playback
    • Audio playback
    • Headset
    • Audio Recording
    • Sensors of All type

Not working:

• Bluetooth (found a fix, not 100% complete, but working)
    • Multitouch (fix in progress)
    • Camcorder
    • OMX libraries

Install instructions:

• Flash TWRP 2.8.6.0 Recovery with F2FS support, you can find it this thread
    • optionally - Convert your /data and /system partition to f2fs you can find it in wipe option
    • Wipe all partitions
    • Flash the cm-12-*-UNOFFICIAL-golfy.zip
      CM12 Alpha 1
      Android File Host
    • optionally - install PA Gapps, I used pico
    • Reboot
    • Go into bootloader mode, take out boot.img from rom zip and flash it
    • Before you reboot, mount system in recovery, open file manager and go to system/priv-app and delete CyanogenSetupWizard - it's crashing - upstream problem, probably fixed in the next build
    • Reboot

Sources:
    Device
    Common device tree
    Kernel
    Propietaries

Thanks to:

• CyanogenMod developers
    • all the HTC Explorer devs for their kernel work
    • cute_prince for CM10, solk2 for WiFi, nikhil for Prometheus kernel,
    • Narudgi and zvox for patches
    • @kirmaniarslan - he is the main driving force for CM12 development on msm7x27a HTC devices

If you want to help fixing those bugs, please report the bugs in the bug tracker and provide me logcat or i cant help you. Thanks!
    Logs are needed (logcat/dmesg/last_kmsg), not just "got FC" or "+1" useless replies.
    You can get more info here on how to take log HERE

XDA:DevDB Information
    CyanogenMod 12 for HTC Desire C (golfu), ROM for the HTC Desire C

Contributors
    h1gh1, kirmaniarslan
    Source Code: https://github.com/HtcLegacy/local_manifest

ROM OS Version: 5.0.x Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
    Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information

Created 2015-03-20
    Last Updated 2015-03-31
    you mean the whole system is slower or just video encoding/decoding?

I'm interested to try it out, I heard some opinions that android 5 is not a really good improvement
    Testing build, feedback needed before I place it on front page:

CM12.1 Build 0 (BETA)
    Android File Host
    - Lollipop 5.1.1
    - CM-12.1 Upstream
    - Fixed Deepsleep issue
    - Disable dialer lookup by default
    - updated touchscreen and proximity drivers from htc_msm8960 3.4 kernel, and fixed proximity sensor black screen issues and ghoust touches on kernel level - this fixes multitouch also
    - Switched to QCOM power HAL
    - Added LZ4 Compress/decompress support
    - Update zram and zsmalloc up-to 3.17 kernel changes
    - inherit media_codecs_google_video_le.xml better for low end devices
    - update ril.h for 5.1
    - Disable dex2oat watchdog
    - Don't disable jit cache
    - Set dalvik.vm.dex2oat-filter=balanced
    - Disabled LTE
    - Update Audio policy for 5.1
    - Call broken and Wifi Calling should be fixed
    - fixed headset and data connection
    - imported frontswap and enabled it
    . graphite optimizations for kernel
    - updated libbt-vendor and updated hci_qcom_init binary, PIE compatible
    - software video decoding and encoding, sending videos needs testing

Gapps here : http://opengapps.github.io/opengapps/ - use pico build for 5.1. Enjoy. BTW, issues - for bluetooth to work, you must delete libbt-vendor.so in /system/vendor/lib, SELinux is disabled and softmac is not implemented.
    yes, that I have already done. but the problem I have already had with other roms (revolution rom), everything else works fine. The device recognize my telephony operator but does not connect.:confused:
    When you activate data connection, the exclamation mark (!) should not be displayed over the connection icon. If that is the case, I would look first at the APN definitions, and remove the proxy there.

TESTING NEEDED:
    Attached to this post is a boot image with fixed multitouch - this image has drivers for touch panel and proximity sensor from kernel 3.4, with minor changes to make them work on 3.0 kernel. Main purpose of testing is that we are sure that proximity sensor does not block touch panel during the call (black screen in call problem)
    Sorry, but TWRP 2.8.6.0 do not work! :confused:
    Fixed.
    First of all, thank you, h1gh1, so much for your enthusiasm that helps keeping my old phone up-to-date!
    I never expected that Lollipop will run so fast on such old device as HTC Desire C!

By the way, I think I found solution for black screen, at least it helped me, so here it is:
    I used new boot.img but it didn't change anything and black screen continue appearing. I tried to wipe all and reflash firmware but it didn't help either.
    Then I found this thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1882725
    I found file /sys/devices/virtual/optical_sensors/proximity/ps_kadc and change the only string in it to this:
    Code:
    P-sensor calibrated,INTE_PS1_CANC = (0xFF), INTE_PS2_CANC = (0x00)
    Then I wrote changes and found, that it was replaced by other values (now it is:
    Code:
    P-sensor calibrated,INTE_PS1_CANC = (0xE0), INTE_PS2_CANC = (0x06)
    ). After that I could dial and receive calls (black screen didn't block the system).

Unfortunately, after every reboot I should repeat this actions.

Additional info:
    smartassH3, min 245 MHz - max 800 MHz, bfq
    high graphics enabled
    In "Display & lights" settings:
    Adaptive brightness is on,
    LiveDisplay is on,
    Prevent accidental wake-up is on.

I guess may be this info would be helpful.