He made it work for ns3g and nfc seems working for drew's rom but not for beezy's so I guess he did something additional for his release and not simply copy and paste. Drew clearly stated in his website in all his releases are based on beezy's work which is originally for ns 4G.
I seriously can't believe how ungrateful you people are.. It's disgusting.
This guy didn't sleep and kept releasing betas of ICS for all of you to enjoy. He didn't ask for money like some of you say, and he doesn't say that the build works and ready to be released just to get more money from you. He's just giving you updates about the current state of the build.
I always found the use of the word -- with the intent of insulting someone -- to be a really odd choice of adjectives. Idiots, fools, morons, and so many more choices that actually, by definition, are truly insulting. Now, if you meant it literally, your plural use of the word is inaccurate. There is only one, and I can only imagine how relieved I'd be knowing your not one after seeing a photo of you.
-SDK build 14
-Market Should Not Force Close or Update for Europeans.
-Email has been fixed
-Returned to Previous DeskClock as Requested (if you like the old pull it from beta 11)
-Updated Bluetooth, may work on some devices.
-Updated PhaseBeam, better tap to beam.
-Updated Superuser, fixed!
-GPS is now more accurate, I never said it’s fixed and I know there is a problem. There is a kernel problem with GPS.
-more bug fixes and stability fixes
Just came to know that Drew Garen didn't build this ROM. He copied the work of Beezy and took all the credit. More info here.
- problems with gmail, sending mail (select contact first and then choose email)
- missing settings button scrolldown menu
- scrolldown menu doesn't go back up after swiping notification (use back button)
- panorama photo doesn't work
- 3G stops working when trying to use GPS * menu button does not work on homescreen is not a bug!
- USB Transfer speed low (USB 1 speed?)
- Whatsapp can't read contacts
- Icons wifi/gsm/3g overlap on notificationbar
- Sound effect in Google music stop working when you switch between apps.
- flash player doesn't work
- Data Usage doesn't show application usage
- Google Calendar: guest options don't work
- the Battery option is using the same icon as storage which is a micro sd image
If you have a previous Beta version running, you don't need to wipe data/factory reset/cache/dalvik
1. copy downloaded zip to memory
2. Reboot Into Clockwork Recovery
3. Wipe Data/Factory Reset
4. Wipe Cache
5. Wipe Dalvik
6. Install From Zip, Chose From Zip, Chose "WE SCREAM FOR ICE CREAM" file.
HOW TO GET 3G DATA WORKING: (If default apn isn't working for you)
1. Skip Through Setup When Phone Starts
4. Mobile Networks
5. Access Point Names
6. Hit your menu key, select new APN
7. Type in your carrier’s APN settings
8. Hit the menu button again...
MANY THANKS to Beezy for the Beta 1, We couldn't have done it without you ;-)
And of course the rest of the credits go to Drew Garen for Beta 2, 3 and 4!
(Garen was not banned by any reason, it was a glitch in the system)