• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[dev] [rom] [sm-p600] [XXUDPD1] [5.1.1] [llp6001] Discontinued

Search This thread

enotar

Jun 23, 2010
ROM LLP6001 (New Firmware release)

This is a test and that will trip KNOX.... So you have been warned about all possible consequences. I am not responsible of anything that can happens to your device.
Please test and report.

I will try to update with new firmwares from Samsung but I am moving to MM with Temaseks CM 13 Rom, Multiwindows works well and Pen support is good, only miss SNote. I like MM very much and N will sure be great.... I don't think Samsung will update our tablet.

Latest firmware from Samsung P600XXUDPD1

• Stock.
  • Deodexed.
  • Zipaligned.
  • Rooted.
  • BusyBox.
  • Init.d support.
  • Deknoxed.
  • Zipalign
  • Very Light Debloated, all that can be installed with Playstore has been removed.
  • Get rid of Setup Wizard After first boot you go directly to Home Screen.
  • SuperSU 2.67 beta that should patch Boot.
  • Multi Windows quad view.
  • Add new Power Menu need Xposed
Bugs:

Easy Chart FC

Dont forget to install languages to get Action Memo working and pen writing recognition.
Problem with SD card install Folder mount and run it, it will fix the issues

Backup you existing config with TWRP 2.8.7.0 on ExtSd card

(Flash stock rom with odin to get new bootloader) Not sure about that, should be tested on untouched 4.4.2 system and I dont have one as new SuperSU should patch the boot.img.
Flash TWRP (I recommend the last @joshdroid that allow touch screen to work. https://s.basketbuild.com/devs/Joshndroid/TWRP/lt03wifi).
Reboot in Recovery, Power off then push Power and volume up for 3 seconds, release buttons. Wait until TWRP load.
Factory reset and wipe all but SDext, format data.
Flash the ROM in recovery with TWRP 2.8.7.0. After flashing if TWRP ask to fix root, DO NOT INSTALL!
This is a beta version and should work fine with patched bootloader or unpatched bootloader but I am not sure, please report on success or failures.

Xposed beta version for 5.1.1 works perfectly.

Thanks to @joshdroid for TWRP with touchscreen
@SuperR for Kitchen
@karthikrr that lead the way for patched boot
and others that help testing

BTW: There is a test kernel Z1 by @xluco that works very well test 5.1.1 You can flash it with Flashify or TWRP

Downloads

Release
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B99zLrJiOZzKU0xqOGo4cTZtcVU/view?usp=sharing

Thank you if you test it and report.

Last edited:

wadamean

Jun 28, 2012
Woohoo! Can't wait to flash when I get home, daily driver has been cm and its so amazing but hate how the volume output of speaker and headset is low than stock.

Reactions: DionWhite33

enotar

Jun 23, 2010
I was on CM too and use volume booster. It is nice to get Notes and Multiwindows back and oficial LL is great for daily usage

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

wulkanat

Feb 7, 2015
Berlin
Maby you can add the Tab A Apps to the ROM...? Btw, des sb else has this weird status bar bug, where the statusbar dissapperes when swiping down?

¿Will-it-Blend?

May 27, 2013
Atlanta, GA
plus.google.com
Of the Tab A apps fo far the video player, gallery app, and file manager are working. I'm attempting to unzip the ROM and add some of these apps again and reflash it. Will report back

EDIT 1: Splanner seems to be working just fine. The clock also works, but the stopwatch causes a force close. Still testing.

Last edited:

yusoffb01

Dec 4, 2011
Anyone have problem where in twrp it says "unmount of /system failed: no such volume"

After i wipe cache and reboot its just a black screen

enotar

Jun 23, 2010
Before flashing factory reset, wipe all but external sd and format data. That should make it.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

yusoffb01

Dec 4, 2011
I redownloaded the zip, factory reset and wiped everything in twrp still doesnt work :(

Ill try downloading official firmware and flash using twrp

Last edited:

enotar

Jun 23, 2010
I redownloaded the zip, factory reset and wiped everything in twrp still doesnt work :(

Ill try downloading official firmware and flash using twrp

It should flash, often you have to format data
What version of TWRP you have? Should be 2.8.7.0
Did you backup with TWRP on your SD ext card? If yes you can restore in TWRP
Did you format /data? writing yes when TWRP ask?
http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/database/SM-P600/ with ODIN, there is no zip files now only my rom I think.

Last edited:

Adrioid

Mar 31, 2011
I have twrp 2870 I formated everything but internal storage. It flashed but after the Samsung boot screen the screen goes black and nothing happens after that. Is the latest firmware 4.4.2 for our device?

Last edited:

enotar

Jun 23, 2010
I dont know if you wait long enough. First boot is very long.5 10mn possible. Now if you are comming from 4.4.2 try to flash original 5.1.1 from Samsung with odin, flash TWRP and flash the rom.
Nobody report yet on flashing result bedide you.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ROM LLP6001 (New Firmware release)

This is a test and that will trip KNOX.... So you have been warned about all possible consequences. I am not responsible of anything that can happens to your device.
    Please test and report.

I will try to update with new firmwares from Samsung but I am moving to MM with Temaseks CM 13 Rom, Multiwindows works well and Pen support is good, only miss SNote. I like MM very much and N will sure be great.... I don't think Samsung will update our tablet.

Latest firmware from Samsung P600XXUDPD1

• Stock.
    • Deodexed.
    • Zipaligned.
    • Rooted.
    • BusyBox.
    • Init.d support.
    • Deknoxed.
    • Zipalign
    • Very Light Debloated, all that can be installed with Playstore has been removed.
    • Get rid of Setup Wizard After first boot you go directly to Home Screen.
    • SuperSU 2.67 beta that should patch Boot.
    • Multi Windows quad view.
    • Add new Power Menu need Xposed
    Bugs:

Easy Chart FC

Dont forget to install languages to get Action Memo working and pen writing recognition.
    Problem with SD card install Folder mount and run it, it will fix the issues

Backup you existing config with TWRP 2.8.7.0 on ExtSd card

(Flash stock rom with odin to get new bootloader) Not sure about that, should be tested on untouched 4.4.2 system and I dont have one as new SuperSU should patch the boot.img.
    Flash TWRP (I recommend the last @joshdroid that allow touch screen to work. https://s.basketbuild.com/devs/Joshndroid/TWRP/lt03wifi).
    Reboot in Recovery, Power off then push Power and volume up for 3 seconds, release buttons. Wait until TWRP load.
    Factory reset and wipe all but SDext, format data.
    Flash the ROM in recovery with TWRP 2.8.7.0. After flashing if TWRP ask to fix root, DO NOT INSTALL!
    This is a beta version and should work fine with patched bootloader or unpatched bootloader but I am not sure, please report on success or failures.

Xposed beta version for 5.1.1 works perfectly.

Thanks to @joshdroid for TWRP with touchscreen
    @SuperR for Kitchen
    @karthikrr that lead the way for patched boot
    and others that help testing

BTW: There is a test kernel Z1 by @xluco that works very well test 5.1.1 You can flash it with Flashify or TWRP

Downloads

Release
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B99zLrJiOZzKU0xqOGo4cTZtcVU/view?usp=sharing

Thank you if you test it and report.
    Any chance we'd get this rom upgraded?

For better or worse Samsung's Android Roms remain one of the better if not *the* best OS for tablets, so having it upgraded (with any add-ons that a custom Rom may offer) IMO is important.
    Unfortunately multiwindow and Pen support (big part of the tablet experience once one put it in his/her workflow) is very bad or literally non-existent in any other OS for tablets...
    Working on it.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk
    There is a PB1 build now enotar u thinkin bout updating to dat one on b7...?
    I know..........Already download yesterday.
    Maybe this week end we have new build
    I am working on XAR new firmware, trying to add xposed installer and 4 windows split.

New build B6 with new firmware P600XXUDPA1 and few changes