• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[dev] [rom] [sm-p600] [XXUDPD1] [5.1.1] [llp6001] Discontinued

Search This thread

enotar

Jun 23, 2010
Too bad for me. This morning after night charging my tablet screen is fading white all around. I open it check connextions but stil. I think screen is dead. Not sure but dev is stoped permanently.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Stogie87

Oct 3, 2015
Berlin
OnePlus 9 Pro
Too bad for me. This morning after night charging my tablet screen is fading white all around. I open it check connextions but stil. I think screen is dead. Not sure but dev is stoped permanently.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Is it possible to restart your device in download mode? If not try to discharge your device until display goes off - > charge it again and try to boot. If that doesn`t work, your device is really damaged... :(

vinayburman

Apr 20, 2012
Mississauga, ON
Is it possible to restart your device in download mode? If not try to discharge your device until display goes off - > charge it again and try to boot. If that doesn`t work, your device is really damaged... :(

Did you charge with tablet's power off? If so just keep pressing the power button until screen turns black, and than let go the power button. Tablet will boot itself. I had this problem ever since I started using this ROM. Finally I gave up and reinstalled stock ROM, rooted, installed twrp and got rid of most bloat ware. Now my tablet works like charm.

enotar

Jun 23, 2010
Tablet was on and working but screen was fading white all around the batteries even in recovery and download mode. I let it rest for one hour and it is back to normal but I suspect a problem with overheating batteries, bad batteries or bad charger. Who knows. I will also check voltages of cpu .for now all is fine but I am not sure problem is fix.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Stogie87

Oct 3, 2015
Berlin
OnePlus 9 Pro
Tablet was on and working but screen was fading white all around the batteries even in recovery and download mode. I let it rest for one hour and it is back to normal but I suspect a problem with overheating batteries, bad batteries or bad charger. Who knows. I will also check voltages of cpu .for now all is fine but I am not sure problem is fix.

Good news. Hopefully it doesn't happen again.

Stogie87

Oct 3, 2015
Berlin
OnePlus 9 Pro

Do you still have intention to finish your project this week?

enotar

Jun 23, 2010
Do you still have intention to finish your project this week?

As soon as I fix my Linux issue.
I have update to 16.04 and I have no network as many so I cannot download the last kitchen and test it. I have the build from Samsung but without Kitchen working I am stuck.
Only problems this week.....

scorpwy

May 1, 2007
I am still at B1 version and evaluation whether to update to latest B6 Rev version. Can anyone confirm if I need to format Data and reinstall all the Apps again for this upgrade? Can I dirty flash with just clearing Cache and System? Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Stogie87

Oct 3, 2015
Berlin
OnePlus 9 Pro
I am still at B1 version and evaluation whether to update to latest B6 Rev version. Can anyone confirm if I need to format Data and reinstall all the Apps again for this upgrade? Can I dirty flash with just clearing Cache and System? Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

yes, dirty flash should be enough (cleaning cache/dalvik, not system) . I also did that.:)

Reactions: scorpwy

buhohitr

Nov 30, 2011
As soon as I fix my Linux issue.
I have update to 16.04 and I have no network as many so I cannot download the last kitchen and test it. I have the build from Samsung but without Kitchen working I am stuck.
Only problems this week.....
Haha, we are in luck, we now have PD1. Enotar, is it possible you can build your new version on this latest???Thanks!!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

buhohitr

Nov 30, 2011
Ok, my excitement for this rom is down 80% now. While waiting I'm going to flash stock rom PD1 just to get a feel of it.

Reactions: iEstuardo

Stevethegreat

Nov 28, 2010
Any chance we'd get this rom upgraded?

For better or worse Samsung's Android Roms remain one of the better if not *the* best OS for tablets, so having it upgraded (with any add-ons that a custom Rom may offer) IMO is important.
Unfortunately multiwindow and Pen support (big part of the tablet experience once one put it in his/her workflow) is very bad or literally non-existent in any other OS for tablets...

enotar

Jun 23, 2010

For better or worse Samsung's Android Roms remain one of the better if not *the* best OS for tablets, so having it upgraded (with any add-ons that a custom Rom may offer) IMO is important.
Unfortunately multiwindow and Pen support (big part of the tablet experience once one put it in his/her workflow) is very bad or literally non-existent in any other OS for tablets...
Working on it.

enotar

Jun 23, 2010
Under XSG, United Arab...

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Or here: http://samsung-updates.com/device/?id=SM-P600
biggrin.gif

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ROM LLP6001 (New Firmware release)

This is a test and that will trip KNOX.... So you have been warned about all possible consequences. I am not responsible of anything that can happens to your device.
    Please test and report.

I will try to update with new firmwares from Samsung but I am moving to MM with Temaseks CM 13 Rom, Multiwindows works well and Pen support is good, only miss SNote. I like MM very much and N will sure be great.... I don't think Samsung will update our tablet.

Latest firmware from Samsung P600XXUDPD1

• Stock.
    • Deodexed.
    • Zipaligned.
    • Rooted.
    • BusyBox.
    • Init.d support.
    • Deknoxed.
    • Zipalign
    • Very Light Debloated, all that can be installed with Playstore has been removed.
    • Get rid of Setup Wizard After first boot you go directly to Home Screen.
    • SuperSU 2.67 beta that should patch Boot.
    • Multi Windows quad view.
    • Add new Power Menu need Xposed
    Bugs:

Easy Chart FC

Dont forget to install languages to get Action Memo working and pen writing recognition.
    Problem with SD card install Folder mount and run it, it will fix the issues

Backup you existing config with TWRP 2.8.7.0 on ExtSd card

(Flash stock rom with odin to get new bootloader) Not sure about that, should be tested on untouched 4.4.2 system and I dont have one as new SuperSU should patch the boot.img.
    Flash TWRP (I recommend the last @joshdroid that allow touch screen to work. https://s.basketbuild.com/devs/Joshndroid/TWRP/lt03wifi).
    Reboot in Recovery, Power off then push Power and volume up for 3 seconds, release buttons. Wait until TWRP load.
    Factory reset and wipe all but SDext, format data.
    Flash the ROM in recovery with TWRP 2.8.7.0. After flashing if TWRP ask to fix root, DO NOT INSTALL!
    This is a beta version and should work fine with patched bootloader or unpatched bootloader but I am not sure, please report on success or failures.

Xposed beta version for 5.1.1 works perfectly.

Thanks to @joshdroid for TWRP with touchscreen
    @SuperR for Kitchen
    @karthikrr that lead the way for patched boot
    and others that help testing

BTW: There is a test kernel Z1 by @xluco that works very well test 5.1.1 You can flash it with Flashify or TWRP

Downloads

Release
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B99zLrJiOZzKU0xqOGo4cTZtcVU/view?usp=sharing

Thank you if you test it and report.

Working on it.

There is a PB1 build now enotar u thinkin bout updating to dat one on b7...?
    I know..........Already download yesterday.
    Maybe this week end we have new build
    I am working on XAR new firmware, trying to add xposed installer and 4 windows split.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    New build B6 with new firmware P600XXUDPA1 and few changes