• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[dev] [rom] [sm-p600] [XXUDPD1] [5.1.1] [llp6001] Discontinued

Search This thread

bsavoir22

Sep 23, 2013
Texas
It might have security updates, nothing that you would see. It is still a 5.1.1 lollipop build being released to different regions.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

mising

May 19, 2010
Where can I find the MD5 checksum for the downloads? I have downloaded LLP600B6rev1 several times, the size is correct, but every time I try to flash it TWRP says the zip is corrupt.

mising

May 19, 2010
MD5 checker on Playstore

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Thank you, but I already have the MD5 for the file I downloaded, I just can't find the original anywhere to compare it to. The Google Drive download page does not list it, nor could I find it in the OP.

Sent from my SM-N920F using Tapatalk

franzli

Mar 15, 2010
Not sure if I'm having the same problem as @mising, but flashing stops with the following message for me:
Updated process ended with ERROR: 7
Error installing zip file '/external_sd/LLP600B6 rv1.zip'

enotar

Jun 23, 2010
I start playing back with PB1 and it is disappointing:
  1. Action memo FC
  2. S Note FC sometimes and inserting idea sketch FC
  3. S-translator doesn't install
Really Samsung? Don't care about 5.1.1 or 6.0.1 for old devices

I have a Rom but really this is not interesting as without these features better stick with Temasek's 6.0.1
I install new Supersu SystemLess and it works but as anticipated ES File Explorer does not allow root (bad coding)
Modifying the kernel is not on my plan as there is not much interest.
On a good side Multiwindows is getting better but Android N will have Multiwindows support so someone will port it maybe to this device.

I was trying to go back to 5.1.1 for some issues hard to solve in 6.0.1 like Camera, Casting, Heat, battery life but last stock looks worst.

confused.gif

Reactions: Ozark_8125

Stevethegreat

Nov 28, 2010
I start playing back with PB1 and it is disappointing:
  1. Action memo FC
  2. S Note FC sometimes and inserting idea sketch FC
  3. S-translator doesn't install
Really Samsung? Don't care about 5.1.1 or 6.0.1 for old devices

I have a Rom but really this is not interesting as without these features better stick with Temasek's 6.0.1
I install new Supersu SystemLess and it works but as anticipated ES File Explorer does not allow root (bad coding)
Modifying the kernel is not on my plan as there is not much interest.
On a good side Multiwindows is getting better but Android N will have Multiwindows support so someone will port it maybe to this device.

I was trying to go back to 5.1.1 for some issues hard to solve in 6.0.1 like Camera, Casting, Heat, battery life but last stock looks worst.

confused.gif

I appreciate your interest to stock Samsung roms (I. E. even releasing a rom based on it) and I'm kind of sad seeing that you won't continue. Having said that I understand your reasons.

Now to those of us still using stock, the reasons are equally clear.

Google feels that android tablets antagonise their chrome books so intentionally held them back and only lately did they add multiwindow and some pen support. To me that's a problem, and as much as I dislike Samsung in everything else they seem to be the only serious player on Android tablets software wise. Their multi window system is possibly the best (smooth transition from small windows to split screen), they have the tightest pen integration (quick screenshot, quick notes, character regognition) and of couse the best support for their hardware (a good part of which is tablets).

It bothers me that they seemingly left the tablet market (it is two years since their last high end release) but they still have the best tablet software on the market. Google/Apple are too phone oriented and Microsoft is too desktop oriented. It saddens me a bit that so few seem to care about that though (not even Samsung , lately) but still we're stuck with stock Samsung. I would love if we are ever to have a good Samsung rom (one that actually solves Samsung's bugs) but I guess that's, by now, even more of a dream...

I haven't installed your rom all these months waiting for an update. Given that it's not to come, would you recommend doing so, or I would be better off just by installing the latest OTA (too many features upgraded from Samsung since)?

Stevethegreat

Nov 28, 2010
Last edited:

buhohitr

Nov 30, 2011
Ok, just flashed the new rom and so far so good, no issues...will check on battery after a few days..

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Edit: Battery is just excellent...

Last edited:
Reactions: Ozark_8125

jgaf

Aug 14, 2011
Tampa
I have not been successful getting Xposed Framework installed. I have tried several different versions (72, 78, 85) all of them result in boot loops. Can someone point me in the right direction? I am downloading the framework from here

I came from Hyperdrive, flashed stock 5.1.1 firmware, installed TWRP, wiped everything and installed the LLP6001.zip found in one of the latest posts. The tablet boots up fine and everything so far seems to be running smoothly.

Any help would be appreciated :good:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ROM LLP6001 (New Firmware release)

This is a test and that will trip KNOX.... So you have been warned about all possible consequences. I am not responsible of anything that can happens to your device.
    Please test and report.

I will try to update with new firmwares from Samsung but I am moving to MM with Temaseks CM 13 Rom, Multiwindows works well and Pen support is good, only miss SNote. I like MM very much and N will sure be great.... I don't think Samsung will update our tablet.

Latest firmware from Samsung P600XXUDPD1

• Stock.
    • Deodexed.
    • Zipaligned.
    • Rooted.
    • BusyBox.
    • Init.d support.
    • Deknoxed.
    • Zipalign
    • Very Light Debloated, all that can be installed with Playstore has been removed.
    • Get rid of Setup Wizard After first boot you go directly to Home Screen.
    • SuperSU 2.67 beta that should patch Boot.
    • Multi Windows quad view.
    • Add new Power Menu need Xposed
    Bugs:

Easy Chart FC

Dont forget to install languages to get Action Memo working and pen writing recognition.
    Problem with SD card install Folder mount and run it, it will fix the issues

Backup you existing config with TWRP 2.8.7.0 on ExtSd card

(Flash stock rom with odin to get new bootloader) Not sure about that, should be tested on untouched 4.4.2 system and I dont have one as new SuperSU should patch the boot.img.
    Flash TWRP (I recommend the last @joshdroid that allow touch screen to work. https://s.basketbuild.com/devs/Joshndroid/TWRP/lt03wifi).
    Reboot in Recovery, Power off then push Power and volume up for 3 seconds, release buttons. Wait until TWRP load.
    Factory reset and wipe all but SDext, format data.
    Flash the ROM in recovery with TWRP 2.8.7.0. After flashing if TWRP ask to fix root, DO NOT INSTALL!
    This is a beta version and should work fine with patched bootloader or unpatched bootloader but I am not sure, please report on success or failures.

Xposed beta version for 5.1.1 works perfectly.

Thanks to @joshdroid for TWRP with touchscreen
    @SuperR for Kitchen
    @karthikrr that lead the way for patched boot
    and others that help testing

BTW: There is a test kernel Z1 by @xluco that works very well test 5.1.1 You can flash it with Flashify or TWRP

Downloads

Release
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B99zLrJiOZzKU0xqOGo4cTZtcVU/view?usp=sharing

Thank you if you test it and report.
    Any chance we'd get this rom upgraded?

For better or worse Samsung's Android Roms remain one of the better if not *the* best OS for tablets, so having it upgraded (with any add-ons that a custom Rom may offer) IMO is important.
    Unfortunately multiwindow and Pen support (big part of the tablet experience once one put it in his/her workflow) is very bad or literally non-existent in any other OS for tablets...
    Working on it.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk
    There is a PB1 build now enotar u thinkin bout updating to dat one on b7...?
    I know..........Already download yesterday.
    Maybe this week end we have new build
    I am working on XAR new firmware, trying to add xposed installer and 4 windows split.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    New build B6 with new firmware P600XXUDPA1 and few changes