• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[dev] [rom] [sm-p600] [XXUDPD1] [5.1.1] [llp6001] Discontinued

Search This thread

DionWhite33

Aug 5, 2014
Kannapolis, NC
d6fce1a00086d90d16a5b1228ebfa1a9.jpg

Sent from my SM-P600 using XDA-Developers mobile app

---------- Post added at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 AM ----------

I have not been successful getting Xposed Framework installed. I have tried several different versions (72, 78, 85) all of them result in boot loops. Can someone point me in the right direction? I am downloading the framework from here

I came from Hyperdrive, flashed stock 5.1.1 firmware, installed TWRP, wiped everything and installed the LLP6001.zip found in one of the latest posts. The tablet boots up fine and everything so far seems to be running smoothly.

Any help would be appreciated :good:
eef9bfd59c0c440ca9170a165a6709ed.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

I have an issue with the pen and snote .. i have install the version from post #254 on clean install
SNote FC's
and the handwriting pad doesnt show
Clear the cache... that usually does the trick

---------- Post added at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 AM ----------

d6fce1a00086d90d16a5b1228ebfa1a9.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 AM ----------

eef9bfd59c0c440ca9170a165a6709ed.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

Clear the cache... that usually does the trick

Hope this helps...

enotar

Jun 23, 2010
PD2 is up at Samsung website 04/29 build date....? They lost it or what, I hope they fixed some stuff.

Stevethegreat

Nov 28, 2010
I know that is samsung stock based, so battery life is the same but faster due to debloating?

Since I had already debloated my stock I would say similar experience all around, I didn't find many great differences apart from the added tweaks and having the latest bug/security fixes of Samsung. One difference is that S-Note FCs quite more often now (but that's due to Samsung in this version of her OS) and maaaybe better ram management but I cannot be sure 'bout it, it may just be my idea.

Reactions: enotar and dimirass

Stropdas

Jun 1, 2008
Installed it yesterday. It took a while to figure out how to do it. As I understand now you have to boot from the original 5.1.1 rom to update the bootloader. After that it took some time to figure out I have to flash in Odin (I used CF Auto Root) the root and recovery without auto reboot and start in recovery to install this rom before the original rom starts and overwrites the TWRP 3.0.2.0 with it's own.

I have made the bootloader flashable trough Odin with the instructions in:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-s3/general/guide-extract-bootloader-make-flashable-t2864264
Thanks to mkh.mourad for the application and mirroalex for the simple instructions. The bootloader is from the XSG-P600XXUDPD1-20160429112339.zip that is also the base from this rom as I understand.

If I'm right this way you don't have to download and flash the complete rom only for this small file. The tablet will keep it's root and you only have to flash in Odin the recovery if not on TWRP 2.8.7.0 or higher, this bootloader (no auto reboot) and then boot the recovery and install the rom. It's the attachment on this post. Unrar it and flash the sboot.tar.md5 with Odin. I cannot test if this works because I have already this new bootloader trough booting the rom so if somebody can test this it would be appreciated :).

Attachments

• XSG-Bootloader.tar.rar
    401 KB · Views: 151

calebcabob

Jul 14, 2013
Massachusetts
Installed it yesterday. It took a while to figure out how to do it. As I understand now you have to boot from the original 5.1.1 rom to update the bootloader. After that it took some time to figure out I have to flash in Odin (I used CF Auto Root) the root and recovery without auto reboot and start in recovery to install this rom before the original rom starts and overwrites the TWRP 3.0.2.0 with it's own.

I have made the bootloader flashable trough Odin with the instructions in:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-s3/general/guide-extract-bootloader-make-flashable-t2864264
Thanks to mkh.mourad for the application and mirroalex for the simple instructions. The bootloader is from the XSG-P600XXUDPD1-20160429112339.zip that is also the base from this rom as I understand.

If I'm right this way you don't have to download and flash the complete rom only for this small file. The tablet will keep it's root and you only have to flash in Odin the recovery if not on TWRP 2.8.7.0 or higher, this bootloader (no auto reboot) and then boot the recovery and install the rom. It's the attachment on this post. Unrar it and flash the sboot.tar.md5 with Odin. I cannot test if this works because I have already this new bootloader trough booting the rom so if somebody can test this it would be appreciated :).

Worked like a charm! Good stuff:good::highfive::victory:

EDIT: Hmm, although I imagine it would be a good idea to find the latest radio too now

Reactions: Stropdas and enotar

calebcabob

Jul 14, 2013
Massachusetts
Xposed

Ok, for anyone else who had trouble getting Xposed working, here's what worked for me...

1. Download this: xposed-v86.0-sdk22-arm-custom-build-by-wanam-20160709.zip - drag it to your external sd (not necessery, but a good idea)

2. Grab this: Xposed un-installer - just in case you need to remove Xposed, and drag it onto your external sd

3. Install this: Xposed Installer v3.apk - open it, accept root access request

4. Reboot to recovery and flash the wanam zip. Reboot and wait a little bit. Done

Last edited:
Reactions: enotar

MTKnife

Jun 15, 2010
For the longest time, I was running a stock-based KK ROM. I finally got around to upgrading a couple of months ago, and ended up installing CM13.0, foolishly believing that the absence of issues in the issues list meant no issues....Turn out the camera doesn't work (not good since I use the thing to Skype), and most of the time it runs the CPU's at max, burning up the battery in about an hour. So...I tried to install this ROM, but I can't get the thing to boot, even after re-formatting data (which probably wasn't necessary, and at any rate didn't help), with both TWRP 2.8.6.0 and the latest version. The tablet gets to the splash screen then goes mostly dark and hangs.

Any suggestions?

hipocrazy

Mar 13, 2008
For the longest time, I was running a stock-based KK ROM. I finally got around to upgrading a couple of months ago, and ended up installing CM13.0, foolishly believing that the absence of issues in the issues list meant no issues....Turn out the camera doesn't work (not good since I use the thing to Skype), and most of the time it runs the CPU's at max, burning up the battery in about an hour. So...I tried to install this ROM, but I can't get the thing to boot, even after re-formatting data (which probably wasn't necessary, and at any rate didn't help), with both TWRP 2.8.6.0 and the latest version. The tablet gets to the splash screen then goes mostly dark and hangs.

Any suggestions?

Currently, this ROM works best for me. Everything works, OC to 2.1ghz if you like.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/gal...m13-unofficial-builds-note-10-t3272812/page19

I'm also running this mod with pretty great results. Very smooth.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/and...od-ultimate-performence-blazing-fast-t3482317

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ROM LLP6001 (New Firmware release)

This is a test and that will trip KNOX.... So you have been warned about all possible consequences. I am not responsible of anything that can happens to your device.
    Please test and report.

I will try to update with new firmwares from Samsung but I am moving to MM with Temaseks CM 13 Rom, Multiwindows works well and Pen support is good, only miss SNote. I like MM very much and N will sure be great.... I don't think Samsung will update our tablet.

Latest firmware from Samsung P600XXUDPD1

• Stock.
    • Deodexed.
    • Zipaligned.
    • Rooted.
    • BusyBox.
    • Init.d support.
    • Deknoxed.
    • Zipalign
    • Very Light Debloated, all that can be installed with Playstore has been removed.
    • Get rid of Setup Wizard After first boot you go directly to Home Screen.
    • SuperSU 2.67 beta that should patch Boot.
    • Multi Windows quad view.
    • Add new Power Menu need Xposed
    Bugs:

Easy Chart FC

Dont forget to install languages to get Action Memo working and pen writing recognition.
    Problem with SD card install Folder mount and run it, it will fix the issues

Backup you existing config with TWRP 2.8.7.0 on ExtSd card

(Flash stock rom with odin to get new bootloader) Not sure about that, should be tested on untouched 4.4.2 system and I dont have one as new SuperSU should patch the boot.img.
    Flash TWRP (I recommend the last @joshdroid that allow touch screen to work. https://s.basketbuild.com/devs/Joshndroid/TWRP/lt03wifi).
    Reboot in Recovery, Power off then push Power and volume up for 3 seconds, release buttons. Wait until TWRP load.
    Factory reset and wipe all but SDext, format data.
    Flash the ROM in recovery with TWRP 2.8.7.0. After flashing if TWRP ask to fix root, DO NOT INSTALL!
    This is a beta version and should work fine with patched bootloader or unpatched bootloader but I am not sure, please report on success or failures.

Xposed beta version for 5.1.1 works perfectly.

Thanks to @joshdroid for TWRP with touchscreen
    @SuperR for Kitchen
    @karthikrr that lead the way for patched boot
    and others that help testing

BTW: There is a test kernel Z1 by @xluco that works very well test 5.1.1 You can flash it with Flashify or TWRP

Downloads

Release
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B99zLrJiOZzKU0xqOGo4cTZtcVU/view?usp=sharing

Thank you if you test it and report.
    Any chance we'd get this rom upgraded?

For better or worse Samsung's Android Roms remain one of the better if not *the* best OS for tablets, so having it upgraded (with any add-ons that a custom Rom may offer) IMO is important.
    Unfortunately multiwindow and Pen support (big part of the tablet experience once one put it in his/her workflow) is very bad or literally non-existent in any other OS for tablets...
    Working on it.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk
    There is a PB1 build now enotar u thinkin bout updating to dat one on b7...?
    I know..........Already download yesterday.
    Maybe this week end we have new build
    I am working on XAR new firmware, trying to add xposed installer and 4 windows split.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    New build B6 with new firmware P600XXUDPA1 and few changes