Thanks for the wok! I'll test the performance later.New builds.
- Android 13 QPR2
- HDMI audio improvements
- implement audio HAL that uses alsa directly to get rid off using alsa loopback for HDMI audio (thanks to nename0)
- update alsa-lib and alsa-utils to v1.2.8
- update to libcamera master/v0.0.4
- fix camcorder (i.e. recording videos) with Pi camera modules
- add support for Pi camera module v3 (untested)
- use USB audio input for camcorder videos with the built-in camera application
- update to FFmpeg 5.1.3
- update to Mesa 22.3.7
- update to Linux 5.15.94 kernel and patch known vulnerabilities (CVE-xxxx-xxxx, and more)
- Android security patch level: 5 March 2023 (merged)
However, the Google Play Store app disappeared after the update. Do i need to reflash the gapps zip or just download an apk for it?