• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[DEV] Stock System Dumps | G600S v10h - US997 v09l | Android 7.0

Search This thread

xpirt

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Feb 19, 2013
So, here we are again.. pure stock G6 system dump.

* LG US997 (U.S Cellular) - v09l
* Android 7.0 (NRD90U)
* Build Date: Sun Feb 19 15:40:57 KST 2017
* LG UX 6.0
* Security Patch 2017-03-01
* Pure Stock Odexed

Download - Mirror (thx to itskapil)

* LG G600S (SK Telecom - South Korea) - v10h
* Android 7.0 (NRD90U)
* Build Date: Tue Mar 7 19:21:34 KST 2017
* LG UX 6.0
* Pure Stock Odexed

Download (thx to @Rado_vr6)

1. This is not a flashable zip, for developers only.
2. Do NOT use/publish any part of the system dump without posting a link to this thread.

Last edited:

Miustone

Jul 23, 2012
Marburg an der Lahn
sites.google.com
Sony Xperia 5
Libs are 64bit? Cuz most of them are not allocated, soundfx are definately 64bit. We all have to wait for full dump anyways)

You're Right! I know a APP which can make full System Images from within the System. It's called Partitions Backup & Restore by Wanam (Play Store). No need for ADB which puts out just half Dumps (Since most of the Content is secured). Anyways, thanks for the Dump Xpirt! The Build Prop has delivered a lot of useful things... :angel:

xpirt

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Feb 19, 2013
You're Right! I know a APP which can make full System Images from within the System. It's called Partitions Backup & Restore by Wanam (Play Store). No need for ADB which puts out just half Dumps (Since most of the Content is secured). Anyways, thanks for the Dump Xpirt! The Build Prop has delivered a lot of useful things... :angel:
that app requires root btw

Miustone

Jul 23, 2012
Marburg an der Lahn
sites.google.com
Sony Xperia 5
that app requires root btw

Means no available Root on the G6 yet :confused: The HTC U Ultra has already a Custom ROM lol
The G5 was my first and last LG Device... The G6 looks pretty good but the Bootloader handling of LG and the slow Development Progress on these Phones caused by of a lack of Interest is really... Well i don't have a Word for it. Think i will go back to SONY or Samsung this Year (SD835 ftw) but i wish You Xpirt, and all other Devs on LG Devices all the Best !

BR:cowboy:

obol2

Nov 23, 2014
Home
Means no available Root on the G6 yet :confused: The HTC U Ultra has already a Custom ROM lol
The G5 was my first and last LG Device... The G6 looks pretty good but the Bootloader handling of LG and the slow Development Progress on these Phones caused by of a lack of Interest is really... Well i don't have a Word for it. Think i will go back to SONY or Samsung this Year (SD835 ftw) but i wish You Xpirt, and all other Devs on LG Devices all the Best !

g5 was also my first and last lg device ...

Reactions: Miustone

aholeinthewor1d

Aug 19, 2010
Never had a LG before but considering trading my pixel for this. What ate the chances of the Verizon boot loader being unlocked? I know it's impossible to say for sure right now just curious about other peoples opinions based off past LG devices

Rado_vr6

Sep 16, 2010
Never had a LG before but considering trading my pixel for this. What ate the chances of the Verizon boot loader being unlocked? I know it's impossible to say for sure right now just curious about other peoples opinions based off past LG devices

Chances are Verizon won't allow the bootloader to be unlocked as usual. Neither will AT&T. It's wishful thinking at this point.

The Apostle

I felt like there was a decent amount of development for the G3 and G4.

Reactions: Miustone

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So, here we are again.. pure stock G6 system dump.

* LG US997 (U.S Cellular) - v09l
    * Android 7.0 (NRD90U)
    * Build Date: Sun Feb 19 15:40:57 KST 2017
    * LG UX 6.0
    * Pure Stock Odexed

Download - Mirror (thx to itskapil)

* LG G600S (SK Telecom - South Korea) - v10h
    * Android 7.0 (NRD90U)
    * Build Date: Tue Mar 7 19:21:34 KST 2017
    * LG UX 6.0
    * Pure Stock Odexed

Download (thx to @Rado_vr6)

1. This is not a flashable zip, for developers only.
    2. Do NOT use/publish any part of the system dump without posting a link to this thread.
    added G600S v10h system dump, kindly of @Rado_vr6
    Awesome... Life's Good...
    Is this sound you will turn LG G3 into G6?
    U R Rock dear xpirt... ;)

i hope ports for g5 too :D i think g5 ports are easier then g3 ports :fingers-crossed:

g5 was also my first and last lg device ...

I felt like there was a decent amount of development for the G3 and G4.