[DEV STOPPED][ROM][2/12]Eudemony Rom Alpha V3[4.4.4][G850FXXU2BNK3][G850F][EXYNOS]

Search This thread

t.h.i

Jul 30, 2012
Hello freinds!
I have g850f with custom rom lollipop . before that i have stock kitkat and flashed root and recovery via odin and then flashed S6 rom lollipop via 2.8.6.0 recovery (with lollipop modem).
My question is if can go back to and flash this rom (kitkat) and if I have to flash kitkat modem too?

xiloraptor17

Jul 12, 2015
Clean Rom...

Why did you put all these crap google apps on this rom? They are realy useless to me and only take my space... Why is it not possible to release a ROM with the choice of minimal gapps..?
I only use this ROM because the rest of the lollipop based romshttp://cdn4.xda-developers.com/images/icons/icon13.gif are just HORRIBLE they abuse the battery like hell and are absolutely a NO GO for daily use!!! Eudemony is the one but i hate those google apps...also did you look at the permissions needed by those apps? Just bull**** nothing else!

Ashareth

Mar 23, 2012
Paris
Why did you put all these crap google apps on this rom? They are realy useless to me and only take my space... Why is it not possible to release a ROM with the choice of minimal gapps..?
I only use this ROM because the rest of the lollipop based romshttp://cdn4.xda-developers.com/images/icons/icon13.gif are just HORRIBLE they abuse the battery like hell and are absolutely a NO GO for daily use!!! Eudemony is the one but i hate those google apps...also did you look at the permissions needed by those apps? Just bull**** nothing else!

Removing the Gapps you don't want is pretty easy on a rooted Rom honestly. Just take the time to remove them and there will be no problem. Oh and some of the LP roms start to have quite decent battery and be stable enough for daily use (for most people, maybe not use) you might want to try them again (Resurection Remix and the CM one by Kyasu are amongst those).

xiloraptor17

Jul 12, 2015
Removing the Gapps you don't want is pretty easy on a rooted Rom honestly. Just take the time to remove them and there will be no problem. Oh and some of the LP roms start to have quite decent battery and be stable enough for daily use (for most people, maybe not use) you might want to try them again (Resurection Remix and the CM one by Kyasu are amongst those).

I've had the LP rom on my alpha G850F for 7 days...it defenitily is better compared to the ozcanROM but still not comparable to this ROM in any way. All the other ROMS are terrible and not ready for proper release.
Only for testing and stuff. LP contains many bugs and it feels laggy overal.

I tried to delete the apps but they are still coming back? Do you got any suggestions for removing the google and galaxy apps?

Ashareth

Mar 23, 2012
Paris
I've had the LP rom on my alpha G850F for 7 days...it defenitily is better compared to the ozcanROM but still not comparable to this ROM in any way. All the other ROMS are terrible and not ready for proper release.
Only for testing and stuff. LP contains many bugs and it feels laggy overal.

I tried to delete the apps but they are still coming back? Do you got any suggestions for removing the google and galaxy apps?

Gapps it's easy, you desinstall the updates by "settings>apps" then use any Root Uninstaller to remove the bundled in Gapps and they won't come back unless you manually reinstall them.

For the Samsung Bloat, the problem is some are really linked with the system, i would use something like Titanium Backup Pro to "Freeze" them more than remove them, and see what happens.

The LP Rom(s) like RR and CM are far less stable than the Ozcan one (it's pretty much the best Rom out there for now, stability wise, the main problem being it's a 5.02 base... and hence get all the stupid memleak/stability problems from that, on top of the Samsung stupidity :D).

The 5.1.x base Roms aren't slughish at all (at least not the RR and CM12.1 by Kyasu that are posted there), and honestly the problems are really limited unless you :
- use your camera a LOT and only want to use a specific app (because most problems are able to be circumvented by using other apps like Lg Camera app)
- rely on Bluetooth for calls/music with headphones

It's pretty much the only real problems with it, while the battery life is quite nice (with WiFi or 3/4G on all the time, with 2/3 mail accounts in syncing in the background, a bit of internet use, games and other things, and quite some texting, i run around 1d2h to 1d10h on it, and if i don't use it much, it's nearly up to 2 days :D).

But really removing Gapps that you don't like isn't a lot. The Samsung apps are another story (i nearly broke my Rom when i tested removing a lot of them on stock rom before testing RR, i wanted to see what i could remove or not :D). Just not to have all that crap i'm fine dealing with the problems of RR and CM (and there isn't much now).

t.h.i

Jul 30, 2012
Can someone tell me if i can flash it over galaxy s6 v2.5 rom(lollipop)?

hensk

Aug 11, 2006
Skopje
I think you will get problems flashing Eudemony v.3 KK over Lollipop ,coz LP has also updated bootloader
you need to find Odin 3-4 file KK full rom t flash it over odin,
or you gonna finish in bootloop

Reactions: t.h.i

t.h.i

Jul 30, 2012
I think you will get problems flashing Eudemony v.3 KK over Lollipop ,coz LP has also updated bootloader
you need to find Odin 3-4 file KK full rom t flash it over odin,
or you gonna finish in bootloop

My stock rom was kitikat.i didnt upgrade via ota or odin. I just root my phone and custom recovery,then flashed lollipop bootloader and then flashed galaxy s6 rom.
Maybe if i'll flash kitkat bootloader it will work?

xiloraptor17

Jul 12, 2015
Gapps it's easy, you desinstall the updates by "settings>apps" then use any Root Uninstaller to remove the bundled in Gapps and they won't come back unless you manually reinstall them.

For the Samsung Bloat, the problem is some are really linked with the system, i would use something like Titanium Backup Pro to "Freeze" them more than remove them, and see what happens.

The LP Rom(s) like RR and CM are far less stable than the Ozcan one (it's pretty much the best Rom out there for now, stability wise, the main problem being it's a 5.02 base... and hence get all the stupid memleak/stability problems from that, on top of the Samsung stupidity :D).

The 5.1.x base Roms aren't slughish at all (at least not the RR and CM12.1 by Kyasu that are posted there), and honestly the problems are really limited unless you :
- use your camera a LOT and only want to use a specific app (because most problems are able to be circumvented by using other apps like Lg Camera app)
- rely on Bluetooth for calls/music with headphones

It's pretty much the only real problems with it, while the battery life is quite nice (with WiFi or 3/4G on all the time, with 2/3 mail accounts in syncing in the background, a bit of internet use, games and other things, and quite some texting, i run around 1d2h to 1d10h on it, and if i don't use it much, it's nearly up to 2 days :D).

But really removing Gapps that you don't like isn't a lot. The Samsung apps are another story (i nearly broke my Rom when i tested removing a lot of them on stock rom before testing RR, i wanted to see what i could remove or not :D). Just not to have all that crap i'm fine dealing with the problems of RR and CM (and there isn't much now).

Well, i downloaded the latest cm from kyasu last night and i have to say this is the rom that i was looking for all this time!! It is realy beatiful and the battery life is also impressive for a lollipop custom rom.
I would advise it to everyone realy! Cyanogenmod is just perfect. Some minor bugs with switching camera view but that's not a big issue, i'm sure the minor bugs will be squashed in the near future.
Also this rom gives you the option to install gapps(not installed standard) and NO BLOATWARE! freaking awesome. ;)

Reactions: hensk

Ashareth

Mar 23, 2012
Paris
Well, i downloaded the latest cm from kyasu last night and i have to say this is the rom that i was looking for all this time!! It is realy beatiful and the battery life is also impressive for a lollipop custom rom.
I would advise it to everyone realy! Cyanogenmod is just perfect. Some minor bugs with switching camera view but that's not a big issue, i'm sure the minor bugs will be squashed in the near future.
Also this rom gives you the option to install gapps(not installed standard) and NO BLOATWARE! freaking awesome. ;)

I'm happy you found a Rom that suits you. ;)
I would advise you to follow Resurection Remix and (when it's out) Modpunk's version of CM (even if Kyasu is syncing most of modpunk's changes :)) too, and maybe even try it, because they are quite nice too (from what i got, the RR's dev is using modpunk's and bonuzzzz's CM port trees as a "base" to port RR and implement the fixes when they happens too and the last build switched to a 5.1.1 base wich solve most of the wakelocks/memory leak that were still in 5.02 and 5.1.0).

Be careful that there is some video recording problems, some problems with call over Bluetooth (for bt headset for exemple) and a few others too, but yeah, it's really a nice Rom. ;)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Header.png

Android 4.4.4 Samsung Based Rom

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

◢ Features ◣
    Based on Latest 4.4.4 Samsung firmware G850FXXU2BNJ3
    Prerooted
    Zipaligned
    Full Deodex
    KNOX Free
    Init.d Software Support
    Insecure Stock Kernel with Init.d Support

◢ Changelog ◣

V1
    Initial Release

◢ Downloads ◣

V1
    Uploading...

◢ Credits & Thanks ◣
    @hensk - Beta Testing
    @Rutvikrvr - Custom TWRP Recovery

XDA:DevDB Information
    Eudemony Rom Alpha, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Alpha

Contributors
    Eudemony
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    Based On: Stock

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: V1
    Stable Release Date: 2014-11-04

Created 2014-11-03
    Last Updated 2015-08-13
    info : Eudemony IV rom is in testing phase
    @Eudemony m8, can u put in first post all steps for flashing your Rom?
    Including what we need to do before ur Rom ( rooting, or just recovery, which one, SuperSu yes-no etc)

Thanks alot!!!

I installed it successfully with the following steps:

1. Root your Device with CF-Autoroot
    2. Install TWRP (from the Original Android Development section)
    3. MAKE A NANDROID BACKUP OVER TWRP!!
    4. FULL Wipe your Device (for me it worked without but its always recommended)
    5. Install the ZIP
    6. Enjoy!!

Once again thanks for the Rom!!:eek:
    Hi

new build is roling out for our Alpha PDA:G850FXXU2BOA2
    maybe ist time Eudemony to meke a new ROM for us
    what are you think Eudemony,I think this is last 4.4.4 build
    also expecting new kernal build from bonuzzz
    Not sure if anyone still wants this but it is annoying that the download links have been removed. I'm tired of battery life on 5.1 and beyond ROMS, going back to 4.4.4 which I prefer the looks/style of anyway. After some digging I found a link to download this Eudemony ROM:
    https://mega.nz/#!9sBRyahT!DoiLL9fRvttZoD8kjidnQZd5XFtJi1beNR0N3tg_iX0