nice, when i decompile a apk and change one string and then recompile it gives me application not installed (i am thinking its not signing the apk correctly)
No biggie. For the most part all is good. Plus I have been using cm7 and been busy.
I get the exact same problem no matter how I edit my apks and its confusing the hell out of me. Does anyone have any ideas on this? Happens with your tool here, and several others too.
can any of you guys confirm for me whether or not the signing part is working for you, seems to be working for me now... thanks!I have the same problem, and I think you are right about the signing.
I tried to resign the rebuilded file with autosign and I had the same resault. I mentioned that the file's size didn't change. I resigned again, using android commander' s sign option and at this time the file' s size incrased by 5K. The output file works without problems.
So, the problem seems to be with the apktoolj.
can you tell me what error you're getting?
W: Config size > 32 (this row is shown 267 times) Exception in thread "main" brut.androlib.AndrolibException: Multiple resources: spec=0x010d000a bool/config_hspa_data_distinguishable, config=[DEFAULT] at brut.androlib.res.data.ResConfig.addResource(Unknown Source) at brut.androlib.res.decoder.ARSCDecoder.readEntry(Unknown Source) at brut.androlib.res.decoder.ARSCDecoder.readConfig(Unknown Source) at brut.androlib.res.decoder.ARSCDecoder.readType(Unknown Source) at brut.androlib.res.decoder.ARSCDecoder.readPackage(Unknown Source) at brut.androlib.res.decoder.ARSCDecoder.readTable(Unknown Source) at brut.androlib.res.decoder.ARSCDecoder.decode(Unknown Source) at brut.androlib.res.AndrolibResources.getResPackagesFromApk(Unknown Sou rce) at brut.androlib.res.AndrolibResources.loadMainPkg(Unknown Source) at brut.androlib.res.AndrolibResources.getResTable(Unknown Source) at brut.androlib.Androlib.getResTable(Unknown Source) at brut.androlib.ApkDecoder.getResTable(Unknown Source) at brut.androlib.ApkDecoder.decode(Unknown Source) at brut.apktool.Main.cmdDecode(Unknown Source) at brut.apktool.Main.main(Unknown Source)
Here's the "log"...
Thank you in advance!
I'm not sure what you're trying to decompile/recompile
but some apk's are dependent on first having resources/framework installed via the "if" function... are you doing this?
I'm not sure, but this isn't an issue with my batch script, it's either one of the issues mentioned above, or it's an issue with apktool 1.3.1, try 1.3.2 (just place the apktool.jar in the _bin folder and overwrite the older one)
Do you have a copy of EASYapkTOOLcompilerDECOMPILER v1.1 to provide me?
Thank you again!
can you try replacing the apktool.jar from 1.3 with the one from 1.0 that the person sent you? let me know if 1.3 then works for you... maybe it was corrupted in the packing process and I need to repack... I would appreciate your feedback, thanks!That was my problem too... I deleted old builds of my ROM, but now (with a MediaFire free account) I keep them all! Think about that!
ps. another user, who kept version 1.0, sent me the file (problem solved)
can you try replacing the apktool.jar from 1.3 with the one from 1.0 that the person sent you? let me know if 1.3 then works for you... maybe it was corrupted in the packing process and I need to repack... I would appreciate your feedback, thanks!
Nothing works anymore... damn!bertans, just wondering if the above "test" worked for you or not...
I'm the one who has to say "thank you"!thanks for your reply!
Beta Changelog 2.0 Initial Beta 2.1b cleaned up some code issues (defualt file wasn't working properly) added the newer unofficial apktool builds (1.4.5 -- 1.5.0)
Let me know if you have any requests, or questions... happy to help in any way I can...how it works: said:
- Extract to a directory, for simplicity we'll say "apktool"
- Place whatever file/folder(s) you would like to compile/decompile in the root of "apktool"
- The filenames are pretty self explanatory... the drag and drop options file will prompt for the options only, this way you can still have the ease of drag and drop, but only need to input the more specific options
- The manual file will only ask for options and filename, if you decompile it will change the last "." before extension to a "_" so framework-res.apk would output to _out\framework-res_apk.
- When you (re)build with ANY of the files if the given folder name is framework-res_apk then the output file will be framework-res_REBUILTsigned.apk
- The manual and drag and drop files always preserve the extension, so if you modify the folder name before rebuilding leave the "_apk" or "_jar" alone.
- I will add some error checking in later versions, but at the moment you'd probably have to be trying, to create an error, and it would only be an error with the batch, you wouldn't actually mess a file up or anything.
- now outputs all files/folders to a subfolder "_out"
- core files are now in "_bin" folder... batch files must be one level above this folder to work properly.
- Drag and drop works from ANY folder, but always outputs to the "_out" folder.
- rebuilt files are now signed with a test key, so shouldn't have any "unsigned" or "improperly signed" errors when trying to install after being rebuilt.