[DEV][TOOL] EASYapkTOOLcompilerDECOMPILER v1.5 [2.1Beta 2012.09.05]

Was this at all helpful?

• No, I do it all manually because it's faster...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Search This thread

Jonathon Grigg

Dec 11, 2010
If I find a fix to my problems I will let you know and you can see if it is fixable for you :)

Maybe at a guess apktool uses a different key to sign? I don't know of that would effect things though.

Sent from my Nexus S

blast0id

nice, when i decompile a apk and change one string and then recompile it gives me application not installed (i am thinking its not signing the apk correctly)

No biggie. For the most part all is good. Plus I have been using cm7 and been busy. :)

I get the exact same problem no matter how I edit my apks and its confusing the hell out of me. Does anyone have any ideas on this? Happens with your tool here, and several others too.

I have the same problem, and I think you are right about the signing.
I tried to resign the rebuilded file with autosign and I had the same resault. I mentioned that the file's size didn't change. I resigned again, using android commander' s sign option and at this time the file' s size incrased by 5K. The output file works without problems.
So, the problem seems to be with the apktoolj.
can any of you guys confirm for me whether or not the signing part is working for you, seems to be working for me now... thanks!

bertans

Nov 13, 2009
Como
Hi, thank you for your work! ;)

I was looking for build 1.2 and 1.1... (1.3 doesn't work with my framework, but 1.2 did). Thank you in advance!

bertans

Nov 13, 2009
Como
can you tell me what error you're getting?

Here's the "log"... :(
Code:
W: Config size > 32 (this row is shown 267 times)

Exception in thread "main" brut.androlib.AndrolibException: Multiple resources:
spec=0x010d000a bool/config_hspa_data_distinguishable, config=[DEFAULT]
        at brut.androlib.res.data.ResConfig.addResource(Unknown Source)
        at brut.androlib.res.decoder.ARSCDecoder.readEntry(Unknown Source)
        at brut.androlib.res.decoder.ARSCDecoder.readConfig(Unknown Source)
        at brut.androlib.res.decoder.ARSCDecoder.readType(Unknown Source)
        at brut.androlib.res.decoder.ARSCDecoder.readPackage(Unknown Source)
        at brut.androlib.res.decoder.ARSCDecoder.readTable(Unknown Source)
        at brut.androlib.res.decoder.ARSCDecoder.decode(Unknown Source)
        at brut.androlib.res.AndrolibResources.getResPackagesFromApk(Unknown Sou
rce)
        at brut.androlib.res.AndrolibResources.loadMainPkg(Unknown Source)
        at brut.androlib.res.AndrolibResources.getResTable(Unknown Source)
        at brut.androlib.Androlib.getResTable(Unknown Source)
        at brut.androlib.ApkDecoder.getResTable(Unknown Source)
        at brut.androlib.ApkDecoder.decode(Unknown Source)
        at brut.apktool.Main.cmdDecode(Unknown Source)
        at brut.apktool.Main.main(Unknown Source)
Thank you in advance! ;)

Last edited:

blast0id

Here's the "log"... :(

Thank you in advance! ;)

I'm not sure what you're trying to decompile/recompile, but some apk's are dependent on first having resources/framework installed via the "if" function... are you doing this? or maybe your not logged into a user that has permissions to edit proper profile folders that the framework/resources get installed to or are trying to be installed to... I'm not sure, but this isn't an issue with my batch script, it's either one of the issues mentioned above, or it's an issue with apktool 1.3.1, try 1.3.2 (just place the apktool.jar in the _bin folder and overwrite the older one)

bertans

Nov 13, 2009
Como
I'm not sure what you're trying to decompile/recompile

framework-res.apk

but some apk's are dependent on first having resources/framework installed via the "if" function... are you doing this?

I don't know, however with build 1.1 of your tool everything works flawless since first run! :D

I'm not sure, but this isn't an issue with my batch script, it's either one of the issues mentioned above, or it's an issue with apktool 1.3.1, try 1.3.2 (just place the apktool.jar in the _bin folder and overwrite the older one)

The issue is with my framework-res.apk and within my head! However, I can't switch to apktool 1.3.2 because the recompile process compress the files and my framework doesn't like it... ;)

Do you have a copy of EASYapkTOOLcompilerDECOMPILER v1.1 to provide me? :eek:

Thank you again!

blast0id

Do you have a copy of EASYapkTOOLcompilerDECOMPILER v1.1 to provide me? :eek:

Thank you again!

I'm sorry, but no... I have looked, but I always deleted previous after posting an update... I don't understand why it won't work though... the only thing different is the batch script, not the apktool, and the problem you are experiencing is with apktool... have you changed what options you are decompiling with? or are you decompiling with "d" only? doesn't make any sense why it's not working if 1.1 worked for you, so should 1.3...

bertans

Nov 13, 2009
Como
That was my problem too... I deleted old builds of my ROM, but now (with a MediaFire free account) I keep them all! Think about that! ;)

ps. another user, who kept version 1.0, sent me the file (problem solved) :D

blast0id

That was my problem too... I deleted old builds of my ROM, but now (with a MediaFire free account) I keep them all! Think about that! ;)

ps. another user, who kept version 1.0, sent me the file (problem solved) :D
can you try replacing the apktool.jar from 1.3 with the one from 1.0 that the person sent you? let me know if 1.3 then works for you... maybe it was corrupted in the packing process and I need to repack... I would appreciate your feedback, thanks!

blast0id

can you try replacing the apktool.jar from 1.3 with the one from 1.0 that the person sent you? let me know if 1.3 then works for you... maybe it was corrupted in the packing process and I need to repack... I would appreciate your feedback, thanks!

bertans, just wondering if the above "test" worked for you or not... thanks for your reply!

blast0id

sorry... not sure why the link didn't work... it just worked for me, so I attached to the post above... hope it helps... if not, i suggest you get a "clean" framework-res.apk before trying to mod it... ones that have been decompiled/recompiled multiple times probably aren't good candidates to be modded...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    UPDATED 2012.09.05!!! Hey guys, if you can do some testing with the new version and give me some feedback, I fixed some errors with the drag and drop code, and included apktool versions (1.2.0, 1.3.2, 1.4.0, 1.4.1, 1.4.2, 1.4.3, 1.4.5, 1.4.6, 1.4.7, 1.4.8, 1.4.9, 1.4.10, 1.5.0) you can add as many others as you like to the _bin folder, just create a separate folder with the version number and place it in there (make sure the file is named "apktool.jar" or the code won't work), if you want to set a default apktool version to use, so that you aren't prompted all the time, you can change the name of the "apktool.manual" file to (for example) "apktool.1.4.9" and from then on it will use that version instead of prompting... and you can always change it back, or change it to a newer/older version number as needed...

if this works well for you guys I will update the first post...:cowboy:

Code:
    Beta Changelog
    2.0 Initial Beta

2.1b 
    cleaned up some code issues (defualt file wasn't working properly)
    added the newer unofficial apktool builds (1.4.5 -- 1.5.0)

here's the mediafire link: http://www.mediafire.com/?td20i8cv8lfq90l

First of all, I did not create apktool (DUH!) that credit goes to: Brut.alll what a wonderful tool. I have included version 1.3.1 because that is the version that seems to work best right now...

Note: Brut.alll, if you happen to read this and would like me to remove apktool from being included with my batch scripts, please contact me and I will happily do so.

Alright... the easyFLASHABLEzipBUILDER gave me the idea to do this... Basically it's a way to "automagically" compile/decompile (smali/baksmali via apktool) apk's and jar's for all you dev's or wannabe dev's who want an easier way about this... These are windows batch scripts and should work with anything win2k or newer.

how it works: said:
    1. Extract to a directory, for simplicity we'll say "apktool"
    2. Place whatever file/folder(s) you would like to compile/decompile in the root of "apktool"
    3. The filenames are pretty self explanatory... the drag and drop options file will prompt for the options only, this way you can still have the ease of drag and drop, but only need to input the more specific options
    4. The manual file will only ask for options and filename, if you decompile it will change the last "." before extension to a "_" so framework-res.apk would output to _out\framework-res_apk.
    5. When you (re)build with ANY of the files if the given folder name is framework-res_apk then the output file will be framework-res_REBUILTsigned.apk
    6. The manual and drag and drop files always preserve the extension, so if you modify the folder name before rebuilding leave the "_apk" or "_jar" alone.
    7. I will add some error checking in later versions, but at the moment you'd probably have to be trying, to create an error, and it would only be an error with the batch, you wouldn't actually mess a file up or anything.
    8. now outputs all files/folders to a subfolder "_out"
    9. core files are now in "_bin" folder... batch files must be one level above this folder to work properly.
    10. Drag and drop works from ANY folder, but always outputs to the "_out" folder.
    11. rebuilt files are now signed with a test key, so shouldn't have any "unsigned" or "improperly signed" errors when trying to install after being rebuilt.
    Let me know if you have any requests, or questions... happy to help in any way I can...

MEDIAFIRE [LATEST]: http://www.mediafire.com/?cablu617ijq22ac
    Note: Brut.alll, if you happen to read this and would like me to remove apktool from being included with my batch scripts, please contact me and I will happily do so.

I'm always happy to see that someone uses and/or improves my tools :)
    Great tool

2 of the 4 bat files worked great. The other 2 gave me the syntax usage be fore it said GOODBYE.

Working for me:
    DRAGandDROPbuild.bat
    DRAGandDROPdecompile.bat

Not working for me:
    DRAGandDROPoptions.bat
    APKtoolMANUAL.bat

Thank you. This would save sometime.
    thanks works good for me
    :)
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone