[DEV][TOOL] EASYapkTOOLcompilerDECOMPILER v1.5 [2.1Beta 2012.09.05]

Was this at all helpful?

• No, I do it all manually because it's faster...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Search This thread

Bazar617

Jan 11, 2011
You've done some good work here. I habent bee able to use it to its full capacity because I haven't rooted my Tbolt yet and Xoom apks are still giving me problems. But thanks a ton for building a tool like this.

Xooming with Tapatalk

blast0id

a simple, but maddening error has been fixed... it was moving the binaries to the _bin folder which was causing the errors people were having

this tool now includes the "test" version of apktool which someone posted I think technically it would be like apktool 1.3.1.1 or 1.3.2.1, I'm not exactly clear on which version the revision is based off of, but it does not have the recompile error that 1.3.2 has...

enjoy!

edit... **** DnDBuild.bat seems broken... update coming shortly...

Last edited:

bige914

Apr 10, 2011
i is confused :X

so how do i use this thing? can i put in an apk and does it completely decompile it into like java and stuff?

1stichiban

Jan 18, 2012
hi, thanks for your development efforts.... was getting severe headaches/frustration over framework-res.apk editing....
hope this will make editing easier.
thanks again!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    UPDATED 2012.09.05!!! Hey guys, if you can do some testing with the new version and give me some feedback, I fixed some errors with the drag and drop code, and included apktool versions (1.2.0, 1.3.2, 1.4.0, 1.4.1, 1.4.2, 1.4.3, 1.4.5, 1.4.6, 1.4.7, 1.4.8, 1.4.9, 1.4.10, 1.5.0) you can add as many others as you like to the _bin folder, just create a separate folder with the version number and place it in there (make sure the file is named "apktool.jar" or the code won't work), if you want to set a default apktool version to use, so that you aren't prompted all the time, you can change the name of the "apktool.manual" file to (for example) "apktool.1.4.9" and from then on it will use that version instead of prompting... and you can always change it back, or change it to a newer/older version number as needed...

if this works well for you guys I will update the first post...:cowboy:

Code:
    Beta Changelog
    2.0 Initial Beta

2.1b 
    cleaned up some code issues (defualt file wasn't working properly)
    added the newer unofficial apktool builds (1.4.5 -- 1.5.0)

here's the mediafire link: http://www.mediafire.com/?td20i8cv8lfq90l

First of all, I did not create apktool (DUH!) that credit goes to: Brut.alll what a wonderful tool. I have included version 1.3.1 because that is the version that seems to work best right now...

Note: Brut.alll, if you happen to read this and would like me to remove apktool from being included with my batch scripts, please contact me and I will happily do so.

Alright... the easyFLASHABLEzipBUILDER gave me the idea to do this... Basically it's a way to "automagically" compile/decompile (smali/baksmali via apktool) apk's and jar's for all you dev's or wannabe dev's who want an easier way about this... These are windows batch scripts and should work with anything win2k or newer.

how it works: said:
    1. Extract to a directory, for simplicity we'll say "apktool"
    2. Place whatever file/folder(s) you would like to compile/decompile in the root of "apktool"
    3. The filenames are pretty self explanatory... the drag and drop options file will prompt for the options only, this way you can still have the ease of drag and drop, but only need to input the more specific options
    4. The manual file will only ask for options and filename, if you decompile it will change the last "." before extension to a "_" so framework-res.apk would output to _out\framework-res_apk.
    5. When you (re)build with ANY of the files if the given folder name is framework-res_apk then the output file will be framework-res_REBUILTsigned.apk
    6. The manual and drag and drop files always preserve the extension, so if you modify the folder name before rebuilding leave the "_apk" or "_jar" alone.
    7. I will add some error checking in later versions, but at the moment you'd probably have to be trying, to create an error, and it would only be an error with the batch, you wouldn't actually mess a file up or anything.
    8. now outputs all files/folders to a subfolder "_out"
    9. core files are now in "_bin" folder... batch files must be one level above this folder to work properly.
    10. Drag and drop works from ANY folder, but always outputs to the "_out" folder.
    11. rebuilt files are now signed with a test key, so shouldn't have any "unsigned" or "improperly signed" errors when trying to install after being rebuilt.
    Let me know if you have any requests, or questions... happy to help in any way I can...

MEDIAFIRE [LATEST]: http://www.mediafire.com/?cablu617ijq22ac
    Note: Brut.alll, if you happen to read this and would like me to remove apktool from being included with my batch scripts, please contact me and I will happily do so.

I'm always happy to see that someone uses and/or improves my tools :)
    Great tool

2 of the 4 bat files worked great. The other 2 gave me the syntax usage be fore it said GOODBYE.

Working for me:
    DRAGandDROPbuild.bat
    DRAGandDROPdecompile.bat

Not working for me:
    DRAGandDROPoptions.bat
    APKtoolMANUAL.bat

Thank you. This would save sometime.
    thanks works good for me
    :)