[Dev] TWRP 2.8.7.1 for N920T - working now | first compile !!!

Search This thread

CB620

Jan 6, 2009
Charlieb620, you have root, but does your fingerprint reader still work? Also, if you could, link the 2 threads you followed for rooting. I know of the TWRP thread, but the root method thread...?

Fingerprint still works. I deleted mine and turned off security before I did everything. When I did the root method with my FP saved it broke the reader upon boot.

eousphoros

Feb 8, 2010
San Francisco

-viperboy-

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 24, 2007
PA
His reaction when he finally breaks the glass is priceless:

YWfB5CY.gif

Reactions: cuezaireekaa

BACARDILIMON

Jun 12, 2010
MASTIC BEACH NY
Is this the same version of TWRP that has been floating around for a few days over int he Kernel Development Thread?

OTG working?

otg not working

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

just reporting my issue, maybe someone with the same issue can help.

others from the main rooting thread were having the same issue.

does it start right away or any thing that you can help to replicate issue. the only thing i have is otg not working

TheUndertaker21

Jul 11, 2011
Brooklyn
Xposed Modules
otg not working

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

does it start right away or any thing that you can help to replicate issue. the only thing i have is otg not working

no, worked for a few days then when i rebooted and bam it happened. right now i'm at work, i can't do anything lol until i get home.
i was going back to art kernel then now i can't

mocsab

Aug 16, 2011
West Milwaukee
www.shimmeringglass.com
I am just curious if there is any more development happening with TWRP? I am hoping that OTG will be added to TWRP so we can use external storage devices for Nandroids and flashing roms.
I am grateful that we have what we have but hoping that someone is planning/or doing something to take it to the next level?

Reactions: BACARDILIMON

BACARDILIMON

Jun 12, 2010
MASTIC BEACH NY
I am just curious if there is any more development happening with TWRP? I am hoping that OTG will be added to TWRP so we can use external storage devices for Nandroids and flashing roms.
I am grateful that we have what we have but hoping that someone is planning/or doing something to take it to the next level?
I am sure it will happen if not hopefully flashfire will have it.

I.D.F.W.Y.

Reactions: mocsab

Top Liked Posts