- The user takes sole responsibility for any damage that might arise due to use of this tool.
- This includes physical damage (to device), injury, data loss, and also legal matters.
- This project was made as a learning initiative and the developer or organization cannot be held liable in any way for the use of it.
Kitchen for working with Amlogic firmwareUsed for unpacking/packing amlogic images
- Unpack/repack Amlogic images
- Unpack/repack partitions (system,product,system_ext,oem and odm)
- Create flashable zip from amlogic image
- Unpack/repack recovery,boot,logo and dtb
- Create aml image from supported flashable zips
- Support for super image unpack/repack
- Dump os from device through /mask mode
- Ignore some errors with dtb (some conditions are missing), decompiling/compiling dtb should work fine.
- This tool is tested only in some firmwares and devices.
- Theres no guarantee that packed flashable zips or amlogic images will flash successfully.
Report issues: https://github.com/althafvly/AmlogicKitchen/issues
Flash-tool : https://github.com/althafvly/aml-flash-tool (Use Amlogic USB Burning Tool on windows)
- Base kitchen (vtx_kitchen) - Vortex
- gnuwin32 and cygwin for linux binary ports
- aml update tool - osmc
- 7-Zip - Igor Pavlov
- ImgExtractor - unix3dgforce, blackeange and xiaoxindada
- AIK - osm0sis
- SuperImage tools - LonelyFool
- Aml dtb, unpack tools - LineageOS
- simg2img - anestisb
- img2sdat, sdat2img - xpirt
- simg2img - A.S._id
If you want to contribute or fix something i broke, just fork and give a pull request with your changes
XDA is preferred for main discussion. But if you need any other support, check support group.