[DEV][WIP][HOW TO] 64-Bit ( ROMs + Kernel + TWRP )

Search This thread

u_knw_who

May 25, 2014
mumbai
Xiaomi Poco F1
This rom is working really really smooth. Battery seems to be draining pretty less as compared to other roms with my regular usage. This is only my first charge cycle so im hoping it would get better. Only thing i didn't find is RGB value adjustment in any kernel controlling app, but i can live with that. Stock camera works normal. Video recording gives force close which is a lineage bug along with chop to flash. Overall a very smooth experience. Enjoying it alot... All the current bugs are something i can happily live with. :laugh:

papasmurf879

Oct 29, 2017
Thanks for this. I will be honest this is one of the coolest things to development. You got moto beat on software. I'm flashing now can't want to try it out. Thanks again

Aletzsgc

Feb 12, 2017
That sounds great!
I tested the ROM and works fine.
The only issue I found:
When double tap recents button, the animation looks laggy.

papasmurf879

Oct 29, 2017
Well here's something new I flashed using magisk 14.5 first booted up find then I installed something and it rebooted. On reboot it wouldn't load to os. So I reflashed with SuperSU and it runs smooth very smooth and I'm a hard critic. Funny thing is its not showing SuperSU anywhere but my apps all have root access without getting the grant prompt. Which is fine it works. I think its fast.

djumie

Dec 31, 2009
Funny thing is its not showing SuperSU anywhere but my apps all have root access without getting the grant prompt. Which is fine it works. I think its fast.
That happened to me too. Then I restored Supersu with Super Backup and suddenly opened the grant permission prompt for titanium backup and the app reaperared.

Also, didn't get any camera app fully working. Tried bacon, footej, gcam. Some worked only videos, others only photos. None worked all.

Ah, and my screen is burning in strongly.

Top Liked Posts