[DEV][WIP][HOW TO] 64-Bit ( ROMs + Kernel + TWRP )

Search This thread

papasmurf879

Oct 29, 2017
Ok, I managed to install the ROM, it's buttery smooth and all, Google Camera with HDR+ works perfectly, also supporting 1080p@60fps (yay), but how's the boot time for you guys? I only rebooted it once, but it took like 2 or 3 minutes to boot, which doesn't seem right.

Wow boots in seconds for me. Not even minute that's for sure. 1080p 60fps is that camera what camera

papasmurf879

Oct 29, 2017
Man its cold were I'm at -15 degrees when I woke up great day to stay in and play on my phone. Lol do any of you guys have the time off in twrp it won't set right for me

papasmurf879

Oct 29, 2017
I'm on the xt1625 us retail latest update. I wonder why everyone is getting different result what model is everyone maybe its something to do with that.

sagalfisz

Oct 18, 2015
Google Pixel 6
For those who tried the HDR+ camera, do you think image quality was as good as those pictures taken on stock ROM? Or like those taken with Camera2 enabled ROMs? Can any of you post a picture taken with this ROM and that Google camera? Please!

ong14

Sep 2, 2007
POCO M3
Yesterday I flashed los15.1 64bit with pico gapps, it worked great.
Today I decide to replace pico gapps with aroma, it is even better.
I replace many things from stock los to google apps.
For google camera to work with update, I remove stock camera but not install google camera from aroma package.

Thank you all developers.

corlatemanuel

Jul 8, 2015
Are guys talking about the google HDR+ that's ment for snapdragon 820 or up?

I'm talking about the one with HDR+, ZSL and RAW support, the first one from here:https://www.xda-developers.com/google-camera-hdr-customization-raw-support/

The one for Snapdragon 820/821 instantly crashes and has no icon. And the other one only works the first time that you open it. After that instance, Video or front camera will give you "Couldn't connect to camera" followed by "fatal error" or something like that. I'm guessing some settings must be adjusted, but I'm no camera cmpatibility master. So, if anyone is willing to try their best to fix the camera, I'll be very thankful since this is the only camera that I found to support 1080p@60fps on Athens. Open Camera says that it is not supported on the device, and for the Google Camera Port it actually works well, but only the first time you start the app.

EDIT: I don't know why, but it's the second day with this ROM and the camera Port works perfectly again. Here is the AFH link, you should test it too if you have this ROM: https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=817906626617934890

Edit 2: Still glitchy behavior, and 1 of 2 photos is green. Any fix for that?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts