[DEV|WVGA|VGA][11 Aug 2009] EzInput 2.1 - Update + New Fixes

Search This thread

GuySparkz

Apr 10, 2008
does this work for the LG Expo and Touch Flo or HTC Sense ROM? anyone recommend a good keyboard or SIP? compatible with lg expo ROMS?

SamuelTee

Apr 25, 2008
garminasus M10

Well, i thought this would be a nice app since I'm in search for a good t9 touch keyboard. Unfortunately my garminasus M10 won't start anymore after the proposed soft reset.

So, now what? Hardreset and loose all my settings and data? I thought this is an App and not a hack?!

bgcngm

Recognized Developer
Apr 2, 2007
Lisbon
HTC One (M8)
Xiaomi Mi 5
Does anyone knows how to fix this EZInput position override?

29cnj9k.jpg

It started after switching from 23139 to 23142. :(

GuySparkz

Apr 10, 2008
does this have a half keyboard (phone pad) or extended?

what version works with the LG Monaco aka Lg Expo GW820 running htc sense?

bobzero

Oct 4, 2008
This thread hasn't been updated since 2009, Where can I find the newest version of EzInput ?

bobzero

Oct 4, 2008
I installed the version from this thread, not the newer one, on an Omnia 2 i8000 with a sense 2019 ROM and the devices fails to boot after soft reset, requiring hard reset.

Last edited:

tjntjn

Oct 20, 2010
I'm using Diamond and i love phone keypad(T9 keyboard) in EZinput, but i'm using Ralphusion rom with finger keyboard. so i decided to install your EZinput here. But i dont know how to choose the phone keypad bcoz my sip-select menu has only finger keyboard and touch input. plz help me!!!

bajok!

Mar 11, 2008
Caloocan
navi popup won't appear...

thanks nikoan89 for this SIP . I've used the VGA_EXT package and cooked it in my ROM, everything works great but unfortunately, navi keys won't appear when i press and hold the 123 button. Do you have any suggestions or fix for this...? thanks....

bajok!

Mar 11, 2008
Caloocan
I'm using Diamond and i love phone keypad(T9 keyboard) in EZinput, but i'm using Ralphusion rom with finger keyboard. so i decided to install your EZinput here. But i dont know how to choose the phone keypad bcoz my sip-select menu has only finger keyboard and touch input. plz help me!!!

...mate, you can refer to 2nd post of this thread and look for the fix by the theboostman regarding the touch input menu...cheers:):):)

mdghost

Jan 23, 2007
How may I input capital ę(fn+e) = Ę(fn+shift+e)? When I try I have only a lower ę. The same with ąęśźżćśółń.

DavidTiger

Nov 2, 2008
Kirkcaldy
Is there a way to move the xt9 suggestion box?

The ROM I had before the box was alway positioned ontop of the keyboard... but in the one I use now (with 2.1) it moves around with where the text is... Which I don't like :(

Can it be changed? Or do I need to find a different keyboard... or somehow replace this version with another?

Like this:
sshot000o.png

Nullstring

Retired Recognized Developer
Jul 15, 2009
Baguio
www.jaysonragasa.net
HTC Fuze keyboard bug.

When I press FN + <numbers> it doesn't show anything .. it just light up the Fn led and that's it.

any advice?

- found it -------------

Last edited:

DesertsStorm

Apr 7, 2009
Kiev
Hi, guys. Don't want to start a new [q] thread yet, will ask here:

My question is: What is the exact list of files that EzInput needs to add a new language (provided that the software is already installed/cooked in)? Case in point is Russian.

The thing is that I have a 2.1 Cab Russian EzInput, and would like to extract only the files needed to add Russian to my already installed version. Tracking the necessary reg changes via _setup.xml is relatively easy, but there are 116 files in there and I don't really know which ones I do already have.

Thanks.

draqdragos

Mar 1, 2012
hi, this is my first post on this forum (yeey)
so, I'm using EzInput2.1 (build 1920.2530) -i have no idea what that 'build' thing is- , and it seems that my keyboard does not work in landscape mode. I turn the phone and nothing happens. Maby I'm doing something wrong, I don't know...I'R a N00b so.. :D

Phone is HTC Diamond, on BsB Ultimate WWE ROM

Thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Guys this is new place for Ezinput 2.1's WVGA & VGA Development.
    This keyboard is a beta version because there isn't any official Rom or device where it's present. So you install this on your device at your own risk! It's recommended to do an Hard Reset before the installation.
    It doesn't work on ROMs that doesn't have Rhodium or Leo Packages, if you install it on this kind of ROMs, it may cause a not bootable system after the soft reset.

nikoanezinput.png

Info about:
    • Build:

• FlashLiteShareDLL 1.0.18222929.00
      • HTCFramework 1.1.19164030.00
      • IME Engine Western 2.1.19171325.00
      • IME EzInput Western 2.1.19171325.00
      • IME Tutorial 1.0.19162927.00
      • Shared Modules 1.01.19162825.00 NEW!
      • SharedResource 1.0.19163524.00 NEW!

• Languages:

• Czech
      • Danish
      • Dutch
      • English
      • Finnish
      • French
      • German
      • Greek *
      • Hungarian
      • Italian
      • Norwegian
      • Polish
      • Portuguese
      • Romanian
      • Slovak
      • Spanish
      • Swedish
      • Turkish

• Packages included:

• PACKAGE_FlashLiteShareDLL
      • PACKAGE_FlashLiteShareDLL_0409
      • PACKAGE_HTCFramework
      • PACKAGE_HTCFramework_0409
      • PACKAGE_IME_Engine_Western
      • PACKAGE_IME_Engine_Western_0409
      • PACKAGE_IME_EzInput_Western
      • PACKAGE_IME_EzInput_Western_0409
      • PACKAGE_IME_Tutorial
      • PACKAGE_IME_Tutorial_0409
      • PACKAGE_Shared_Modules NEW!
      • PACKAGE_Shared_Modules_0409 NEW!
      • PACKAGE_SharedResource NEW!
      • PACKAGE_SharedResource_0409 NEW!

• Tweaks:

• Enabled more language
      • Added suffix to the long press of the e button
      • Fixed SIPBitmaps.dll for VGA resolution
      • Fixed the Lock Screen issue
      • Fixed the suggestion issue NEW!
      • Fixed Raphael's hardware keyboard NEW!

• Known issues:

• Landscape XT9 doesn't work well in VGA resolution
      • The Compact QWERTY isn't displayed well NEW!
      • The arrows doesn't appear at the long press of the 12# button NEW!
      • Minor bugs

• Thanks To:

• Miri: the first man who shared these packages :)
      • C.r.u.i.s.e aka Fab985: for giving me the latest packages & for his friendship ;)
      • Muttim86: for helping me with the Raphael's hardware keyboard & for his friendship ;)
      • Batista70, Genoa aka Nicoz and Robertus3d: my three masters, I love you guys :p

* current it works only in landscape

Downloads:

All the download links are provided by Cellularmagazine's FTP, www.cellularmagazine.it

Do you like what I'm doing??? If you want, you can donate me HERE, I'm only a 20 years old student and I don't need beer, coffee or whatever else, but donations will be used for a new device, a new develpment, a new contributions to this awesome community!!!
    On my fr rom, yes it's working well (eT9 + Azerty), just by changing the DefaultLanguage value

yes true, i tested it and made some comment on your post ;-)

i'm still searching to make it works on the nrg one !

can anyone help me ?
    Is it possible to add just a language to Ezinput?

I Have Freya HTC Diamond 6.5.3 Rom and needed Portuguese PT-PT language...

Thks in advance