Developer mode for t-Rex pro

Search This thread

2chillen

Oct 24, 2011
Wittmund
Xiaomi Mi Note 2
HTC U11
Sorry. there`s "yet" no possible Option to enabling the Dev - Mode. Huami DON`T want it for Security Reasons about the Key Generatings for the Bootloader and System Security like Samsung KNOX. It`s ONLY a "Example" the "KNOX", only that Everyone means what i mean for..In Wear OS also isn`t ANY Way to Enable the Engeneer Mode. Sorry! But, there are ma
ny other Options to chnage and Create Tools/Software for the watch...

2chillen

Oct 24, 2011
Wittmund
Xiaomi Mi Note 2
HTC U11
can you explain the options...
i had wrote Huami and asked them for the Kernel Codeing and Rom`s "if" there at the Developer`s are some to download for me but they said they didn`t have some kind of them or if they had they didn?t want to give it consumers and also for security reason`s. On Samsung GGalaxy Watche`s you have to copy and paste some weird CSC Files to special Rom`s from Asia and what know I from who. Maybe with some Ugly Spyware on. I Personal use a Amazfit Stratos 2, Nexo, Verge, Samsung Galaxy Gear S3 Frontier, Moto 360 Gen. 1 (But only in the Stand for Table Watch) I have Custom Rom`s installed on the Amazfit Watches Stratos 2 and the Verge with also Amazmod installed and init.d support extra flash, busybox and also zipalign. There`s also a AmazBoost Toll here to find. That`s also a good solution i mean for me personally. So, if you want to Flash a C Rom, you have to Download Some Toll Like "TOOL IN ONE" "WITH" a "BL-UNLOCKING" Function. And there are a one, but i didn`t recognize it yet. I didn`t use it also or had used. There are some twitter Linkings in the Past there was a BL Unlocking Tool, but they is been closed for a longer period of time. But you should have to ask here or google. There is something you will find.

1immortal

Aug 19, 2007
Petah Tiqwa
wearyour.tech
nothing from what you wrote is related or helps in any way.
there's no developer mode on this model, and huami/zepp won't release/provide any 3rd party access to their code.
only with the latest devices, like GTx3x / GTx4 , you have the new zeus OS, with that you can request some sort of access to develop for these devices.