• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Developer option greyed out

Search This thread
Mar 8, 2016
I'm trying to remove some bloatware from my Nord N10 5G, but am unable to use ADB as the build number is greyed out. I clicked the OS number 10 times and it brought up a Pic of a dial (Easter egg I suppose), but I don't know how to set it or if it's connected to enabling developer options. I ran some Google searches, but no luck. Thoughts?

Aimless Rambler

Mar 9, 2012
I'm trying to remove some bloatware from my Nord N10 5G, but am unable to use ADB as the build number is greyed out. I clicked the OS number 10 times and it brought up a Pic of a dial (Easter egg I suppose), but I don't know how to set it or if it's connected to enabling developer options. I ran some Google searches, but no luck. Thoughts?
Late response but better late than never. Go to >> Settings >>> About Phone >>> then tap on Build Number several times, after which it will enable Developer Options. Once enabled go to >> Settings >> System >> Developer Options, and the OEM unlocking rocker will be visible.

Edit (small screen, bad eyes): Never mind, I see that you mention build number is greyed out.

Mar 8, 2016
I can't click the build number as it's greyed out. Never seen this before...
Screenshot_20211128-235246.jpg

Top Liked Posts