Developing Help for Wifi fix for wildfire ICS Rom

Search This thread

arsalan11

Nov 12, 2011
Tehran
Hi Dear Freinds
as you know google has some problems with Nexus S ICS 4.0.3 Rom update that in some countries when your device recognized that your sim card isn't in google availble sim cards automaticly disabled the wifi and it became deactive for ever,you had to wipe your phone and take off the sim card for ever if you wanted to use wifi.
since 5 months ago ICS has been released for Wildfire Buzz but it has exactly above problem so we can't use it because we need wifi either.
after searching for Nexus S problem i could find a fix patch for that,which i tried for nexus s and it worked but it didn't work for my wildfire
i attached it for you.i want someone for helping to make it suitable and useful for wildfire.
thank you my friends

Attachments

• update-wifi-fix.zip
    317 KB · Views: 101

Scratch0805

Jun 18, 2011
Sheffield
Nexus s got an official update from google for ICS right, or is it just on cm9?

We didn't get an official update to gb let alone ics on wildfire and had to rely on cm team to get it, surely if the problem existed on cm9 they would have merged this patch somewhere along the line to fix it?

I haven't heard of the WiFi being totally broken on a wildfire running cm9, and presume that wiping the phone and reinstalling the rom and radio would fix it anyway.

arsalan11

Nov 12, 2011
Tehran
Nexus s got an official update from google for ICS right, or is it just on cm9?

We didn't get an official update to gb let alone ics on wildfire and had to rely on cm team to get it, surely if the problem existed on cm9 they would have merged this patch somewhere along the line to fix it?

I haven't heard of the WiFi being totally broken on a wildfire running cm9, and presume that wiping the phone and reinstalling the rom and radio would fix it anyway.

the core of nexus s official rom and CM9 are the same and CM9 had the exactly wifi problem that nexus s had.
i wiped the rom and reinstalled that but the problem was exist.
i'm really looking forward for wifi fix release:(