[Development STOPPED] Slide 2 UnLock v1.219 (updated on 17 September)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

MaxMotus

Mar 12, 2007
www.stuartmoseley.com
I have looked thoroughly and I cannot seem to find an answer to this. I have a TYTN II and it has a slide out keyboard, and I would like Slide2Unlock to stay on when I slide the slide-out Keyboard and not unlock until I do so with the slide on the touch-screen. I know that this has sort of been addressed in the readme:

4. If your device has slide-out keyboard, SLIDE will quit automatically when the keyboard is slided.

and I know it is listed as intentional, but is there a way to disable this 'feature'.

Thanks,
FoBur

S2U2... Stays locked for me!

cami.n

Mar 31, 2008
help please

hi!

I am totally fascinated with adding this interface to my treo 700wx from sprint. I am having a few problems. the slide to unlock always needs to be activated again from the slide 2 unlock folder for it to appear. how do you make it stay. and how do you get to use the other programs. as far as weather, caller I'd, etc. please email me @ [email protected] it would be greatly appreciated. thank you for reading !!!

zkyevolved

Apr 17, 2008
Hi, I'm confused on one of the settings. Which registry is the one where:
I want to autolock, but after lets say 30 seconds of inactivity. Right now, after like 4 seconds of not touching the screen, it autolocks. I'd like it to wait about 30 seconds of inactivity before it locks the device and then the current 15 seconds where it waits to turn off the screen entirely. Is this an option? I've read the registry instructions but i'm not sure which one it is :(. Any ideas? Thanks!

Nitefall

Dec 13, 2007
Chicago
Hi, I'm confused on one of the settings. Which registry is the one where:
I want to autolock, but after lets say 30 seconds of inactivity. Right now, after like 4 seconds of not touching the screen, it auto locks. I'd like it to wait about 30 seconds of inactivity before it locks the device and then the current 15 seconds where it waits to turn off the screen entirely. Is this an option? I've read the registry instructions but I'm not sure which one it is :(. Any ideas? Thanks!

Please goto the first page and look for S2u2 it's by the same creator but a new much better version that doesn't take as much to setup

mrfajita

May 1, 2008
it says in the readme of version 1.21 of Slide2Unlock that it only supports WM5/6

if you have WM2003, create a 1x1 BMP called AC_Date.bmp and put it in the program files directory for slide2unlock
the date doesnt show up when its locked but it makes it work on wm2003

nylawyer2000

Jun 3, 2008
HELP! with Slide2UNlock

I d/led S2u and it works fine, except the message indicator shows 2 messages and does not clear I've searched the database and it says reset count by stop ilock2, run ilock2 -reset and start ilock2. I do not see a file called ilock 2- reset (if thats a file) Also, dont know how to "stop" and start" ilock2.

Can anyone help a noobie with this?

Otherwise, I would like the program...

david_marvin

Jun 17, 2008
slide.exe

Error when coming out of blank screen

The file 'slide' cannot be opened. Either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be found. If the problem persists, try reinstalling or restoring this file.

My company enforces some security settings when I connect to Exchange. Is it possible to sign the executables?

littlehamid

Jul 7, 2008
i havnt downloaded it yet, but i wanted to know if this becomes your default keypad lock/unlock program. also, if i delete it, will it go back to my normal lock/unlock system?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Tried bmps and Pocket CM 0.9 as well..still that way. Its getting frustrating but I'm not quitting. As I said, some of my caller pics r fine but most of them aren't. I just have to figure out what makes those come out good. Thanks anyway mtb2104 and Sian...u guys r great!
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone