Device gets stuck, and then reboots.

Search This thread

NuclearGandhi

Mar 9, 2015
Hello!
I own a Galaxy s3 GT-i9300, android 4.3 (currently).
I rooted it, and then installed cm12.1 on it. It worked great for some time, and then one day, it suddenly froze, and after some seconds it rebooted. After it successfully booted, it got stuck, and rebooted again. It kept doing that until I decided to shut it down.
I booted the recovery (TWRP), and the same thing happened over there.
when the device was shut down, it didn't boot up suddenly, which means it's not the power button problem. I think that its a hardware problem, because it looks like the CPU or whatever it is gets overloaded. Or could it also be a kernel problem?

aukhan

Feb 19, 2013
Bangalore
ajqi.com
Hello!
I own a Galaxy s3 GT-i9300, android 4.3 (currently).
I rooted it, and then installed cm12.1 on it. It worked great for some time, and then one day, it suddenly froze, and after some seconds it rebooted. After it successfully booted, it got stuck, and rebooted again. It kept doing that until I decided to shut it down.
I booted the recovery (TWRP), and the same thing happened over there.
when the device was shut down, it didn't boot up suddenly, which means it's not the power button problem. I think that its a hardware problem, because it looks like the CPU or whatever it is gets overloaded. Or could it also be a kernel problem?

Samething happened to my device I am flashing the fully Stock Firmware to see if all ok, I dont think its going to be a Hardware issue Because I can boot to download mode successfully.