Question Device has stopped working or been disconnected pop up

Search This thread

orlans21

Jan 4, 2013
Does anyone get this message when unplugging their P6P. I never got this message when unplugging my s10+ and every time I plug in the p6p the internal storage pops up which is kind of annoying and that also didn't happen with my s10+

1636605553512.png

• Wow
Reactions: galaxys

orlans21

Jan 4, 2013
Does anyone get this message when unplugging their P6P. I never got this message when unplugging my s10+ and every time I plug in the p6p the internal storage pops up which is kind of annoying and that also didn't happen with my s10+

View attachment 5455155
A pc reboot is all it took for the message to stop coming back. Now I just need to figure out how to prevent the storage from popping up every time I connect the cable

roirraW "edor" ehT

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Can you post a screenshot of the "device pop-up"? If it's what I'm thinking you used to be able to set a default in Windows. If, as in your post on the other thread you want it to default to USB data connection, then you'll have to deal with the pop-up or set a default. You can change it back to charge only in deformity l developer options and just change to data in the notifications when that's what you want.