• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Device has stopped working or been disconnected pop up

Search This thread

orlans21

Jan 4, 2013
Does anyone get this message when unplugging their P6P. I never got this message when unplugging my s10+ and every time I plug in the p6p the internal storage pops up which is kind of annoying and that also didn't happen with my s10+

1636605553512.png

• Wow
Reactions: galaxys

orlans21

Jan 4, 2013
Does anyone get this message when unplugging their P6P. I never got this message when unplugging my s10+ and every time I plug in the p6p the internal storage pops up which is kind of annoying and that also didn't happen with my s10+

View attachment 5455155
A pc reboot is all it took for the message to stop coming back. Now I just need to figure out how to prevent the storage from popping up every time I connect the cable

roirraW "edor" ehT

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Can you post a screenshot of the "device pop-up"? If it's what I'm thinking you used to be able to set a default in Windows. If, as in your post on the other thread you want it to default to USB data connection, then you'll have to deal with the pop-up or set a default. You can change it back to charge only in deformity l developer options and just change to data in the notifications when that's what you want.