Question Device is not certified

Search This thread

Vipul9254

May 26, 2021
Xiaomi Poco F3
I was using Xiaomi.eu weekly rom in my mi 11x, then i reverted to stock miui 12.0.4 through fastboot, now in play store device is not certified is showing, beacuse of this some apps like netflix can't be downloaded from play store, so how to fix and get the device certified.

Reactions: Raunaksaha2008

Kenora_I

Jun 12, 2021
Ireland
Redmi 7A
Samsung Galaxy A21s
  1. Find your device’s GSF Device-ID. There’s a simple app on the Play Store called ‘Device ID‘, but since you obviously can’t access the Play Store I have mirrored the application here.
  2. Open the app and copy the code in the second line called “Google Service Framework (GSF).”
  3. Go to this webpage.
  4. Enter your GSF Device-ID in the “Android ID” box.
  5. After you tap “Register”, your registered ID should appear on the page.
    Uncertified Device Registration Page

Vipul9254

May 26, 2021
Xiaomi Poco F3
  1. Find your device’s GSF Device-ID. There’s a simple app on the Play Store called ‘Device ID‘, but since you obviously can’t access the Play Store I have mirrored the application here.
  2. Open the app and copy the code in the second line called “Google Service Framework (GSF).”
  3. Go to this webpage.
Ok I'll try this method.

Vipul9254

May 26, 2021
Xiaomi Poco F3
I'm not rooted and not using any custom recovery, phone is in stock condition, i tried device id registration method but it didn't worked, play store still showing device not certified :cry:

NOSS8

Recognized Contributor
I was using Xiaomi.eu weekly rom in my mi 11x, then i reverted to stock miui 12.0.4 through fastboot, now in play store device is not certified is showing, beacuse of this some apps like netflix can't be downloaded from play store, so how to fix and get the device certified.
If you want to stay on a stock rom try this.
Download the Fastboot Rom here(update after with OTA if necessary)
use this tool
Dont relock the bootloader.

Last edited:

jefffrom

Oct 19, 2016
  3. Go to this webpage.
not working device ID box remains red as if the ID is not correct then when I click register it says it is

jefffrom

Oct 19, 2016

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    3. Go to this webpage.
    Are you rooted? Every time this happens I make sure I have the play store enabled in MagiskHide then I clear data for the Play Store and the next time I open the Play Store it says certified.
    done that and it passed safety net but still says device uncertified any help would be great really don't want to lock the bootloader
    Force close play store and google services and clean data on both.Then it should be ok.
    Is your OEM unlock option in Developer Options enabled by any chance?
    Yes it is enabled and it can't be disabled untill i relock the bootloader