Device Lock on wake up

Search This thread

enseigner

Jan 27, 2008
Hi there,

I am using SPB pocket plus and mobile shell. I love the device Lock they feature but the program only allows you to activate it manually. I would like to have the device lock (not interested in downloading any new programs, had S2U2 and it was ...alright...) activate when I press the power key to waken. I thought I read somewhere that one can use memmaid (which I have) to do this, however I am having difficulty finding good instructions for this. If not memmaid is there another approach? thank you for your time....

-MA

antjmon

Aug 28, 2006
Dunbar, WV
I accidentally enabled this on my Kaiser by
1) flashing a rom with S2Unlock cooked in...
2) then installing the cab file on top of this...
3) and finally uninstalling S2Unlock.

this somehow removed the program itself, but enabled the Windows device lock to automatically come on by itself everytime I turn my device back on. So it would seem that it at least "can" be done, although be it very indirectly.

enseigner

Jan 27, 2008
I accidentally enabled this on my Kaiser by
1) flashing a rom with S2Unlock cooked in...
2) then installing the cab file on top of this...
3) and finally uninstalling S2Unlock.

this somehow removed the program itself, but enabled the Windows device lock to automatically come on by itself everytime I turn my device back on. So it would seem that it at least "can" be done, although be it very indirectly.

hmm... interesting... yeah not the way I want to go but glad it can be done. I read somewhere that one can activate it as a start up program using memmaid... I just don't know where the program is located to have it start it up... You would think there would be a registry change that could do it as well...

enseigner

Jan 27, 2008
sound

so I used this auto lock and got everything to work beautifully... but now when someone texts me the sound for incoming texts won't play. any suggestions?