• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Device Photos (Best Buy)

Search This thread

J

Oct 25, 2010
Houston
Using an S21U daily, the phones felt light in the hand even being tethered. Personally, the flat screen and matte rails of the non pro felt and looked the best. Played with some features, but the phones were resetting into demo mode frequently. Similar shots between the Pro & S21U in Best Buy... I preferred the Pixel. Colors on both panels were great in the Adaptive mode, but looks like they lack the NITS vs the S21U. Pro did get quite warm with 10+ mins of mundane use. Best Pixel to date, by miles. Enjoy your devices in good health!

Cheers, J

Photos Link

CZ Eddie

Sep 27, 2011
Austin, TX
Wanting a much brighter screen for outdoor use is the only reason I'm keeping tabs on the new pixels.
I'm coming from a pixel 3 XL and auto brightness just isn't quite enough under the bright Texas sun.
Thanks for sharing your experience vs the Samsung.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Using an S21U daily, the phones felt light in the hand even being tethered. Personally, the flat screen and matte rails of the non pro felt and looked the best. Played with some features, but the phones were resetting into demo mode frequently. Similar shots between the Pro & S21U in Best Buy... I preferred the Pixel. Colors on both panels were great in the Adaptive mode, but looks like they lack the NITS vs the S21U. Pro did get quite warm with 10+ mins of mundane use. Best Pixel to date, by miles. Enjoy your devices in good health!

Cheers, J

Photos Link
    Wanting a much brighter screen for outdoor use is the only reason I'm keeping tabs on the new pixels.
    I'm coming from a pixel 3 XL and auto brightness just isn't quite enough under the bright Texas sun.
    Thanks for sharing your experience vs the Samsung.