Device stuck at bootloader unlocked screen

Search This thread

sachinkjohn1

Mar 27, 2018
Today I had a strange issue with my Oneplus 7 pro GM1913 running OOS 9.5.5, device unlocked, twrp and rooted. My device ran out of charge and was turned off. When I plugged into the charger, it boots up and for a few second the oneplus logo and charge the device for some time page came in and then the bootloader unlocked screen came in. I haven't charged the device offline after the battery ran out, it was my first time and i thought it was supposed to be like that. But after some time also it was on the same page. Then i plugged out the device and it was stuck on that page. I tired hard reboot, tried to connect to computer. Nothing was successful. Computer showed unknown device and failed to successfully connect. Not recognised as adb device shown nor fastboot device. Then atleast I tried entering into fastboot mode by pressing power button + volume up. At that time it rebooted into system and then everything was okay. But then i noticed i also lost the twrp recovery. Then i had to flash twrp through magisk manager.

Anyone has any idea what happened? Thanks in advance

freehustler94

Dec 27, 2019
Stuck at the bootlogo

Hey guys, i hope i get some help from here.. tried to root my one plus 7 pro international version installed twrp everything worked fine... and after that i tried to reboot in system mode.. now im stuck at the bootlogo with the red middle dot and the 2 white ones. i cant even turn it of now.. no command are working... can anybody help me to fix this pls?
Thanks!!!

Fif_

Jun 5, 2013
Google Nexus 10
Google Nexus 4
I had exactly the same problem. System was running fine with just Magisk installed (I boot TWRP with fastboot on a computer).
Then I ran completely out of charge, and the OP7Pro wouldn't boot anymore: at power on, it shows briefly the OnePlus logo, then displays the boot loader unlocked warning for a very long time (a few minutes), then goes to the bootloader menu.
I can boot TWRP and unlock the data partition. I will try flashing the stock boot and see what happens (and report).

Edit: I had to reflash stock boot and system to have the device boot again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Biks lo

Biks lo

Jan 14, 2020
hi guys,please need help;I have just unlock bootloader on my one plus 7 pro and i was fastboot it with twrp img but i didn't install the twrp recovery one my phone so now the phone blocked on de bootloader unlock screen, I tried to switched of but always back on the same screen, please need help how to do ,thanks

saransh186

Jul 4, 2012
whenever i boot i am stuck at this screen. I flashed the wrong boot.img. How to fix this?

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2021-05-13 at 5.10.04 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-05-13 at 5.10.04 PM.jpeg
    47.6 KB · Views: 27

saransh186

Jul 4, 2012
Unable to enter fastboot
Everytime i switch on the device this is the only screen i see
I figured it out. basically when i get to the above attached image I was required to hold volume up+down+power key until the fastmode doesn't comes up. It will take 20-25 seconds. So you will be required to hold it for that long.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It's working now.. But I just want to know whether this happened to anyone else? Or the reason for this?

I got stuck there once I was trying to flash twrp somehow. Same fix
    I had exactly the same problem. System was running fine with just Magisk installed (I boot TWRP with fastboot on a computer).
    Then I ran completely out of charge, and the OP7Pro wouldn't boot anymore: at power on, it shows briefly the OnePlus logo, then displays the boot loader unlocked warning for a very long time (a few minutes), then goes to the bootloader menu.
    I can boot TWRP and unlock the data partition. I will try flashing the stock boot and see what happens (and report).

Edit: I had to reflash stock boot and system to have the device boot again.