device11:binary1

Search This thread

Nima_shah

Apr 11, 2021
i want to load some firmware on my s8 g950fd with odin but my phone keeps coming up with errors
any idea what it means?

and the main problem is my bootloader kinda got problems suddenly my phone stopped responding and turned off too a bootloop
oem is not unlocked and usb debuging is of i managed to reset factory but system is not booting i only have access to bootmenu and download mode my firmware was up to date so there is no way to downgrade to a version before 2019 may updates
after dayus of struggling i gave it to a store they managed to run some firmware on it but when it booted as the first incident after some minutes it stuck and started a bootloop im guessing its because of bootloader firmware tried every way and i was trying combination firmware that might have worked now it gives the error mentioned up there which means my binariers doesnt match whit the firmware any other ideas are welcome
and if you know a way to try a new bootloader i would be happy

Nima_shah

Apr 11, 2021
and also in bootmenu botom it is written "E:[libfs_mgr]is_dt_compatible(): firmware info was not valid: '/proc/dvice-tree/firmware/android/compatible': no such file or directory"