• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[DFT Freedom ROM] Mango 7714 SCHUBERT Custom ROM

Search This thread

mwang

Inactive Recognized Developer

About DFT Freedom ROM for Schuber see here

This ROM replace mango 7714 OS from Previous ROM
"multitasking" has been achieved
Wifi can not find the hidden features
Must use version 4.8 ZUNE
Sync Live is normal, download the xap from Market is normal

Download link

1)USA_CHT_CHS_JPN_KOR,
2)USA_ENG_FRA_ITA_GER_ESN,
3)USA_NLD_DAN_FIN_NOR_SVE,
4)USA_PTB_RUS_ELL,
5)USA_HUN_CSY_PLK.

IMPORTANT NOTES

1. Before doing any operations be sure you have battery level more than 50%!
2. You must had RSPL/HSPL install to your device , download RSPL/HSPL see this thread : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1195647
3. Supported OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7.

Warranty Issues

Be warned, using RSPL may void your warranty.
If you need to send your device to a Repair Centre, make sure that it looks like stock! Install stock official ROM before go to Repair Centre.

Disclaimer

This product is free to use at your own risk. We take no responsibility for any conflict, fault, or damage caused by this procedure. No warranties implied or otherwise, are given if you agree to use this product. No problems were found while testing this product on several different devices, your experience may vary.

Use of the Product for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited and to prohibit the use by xda.cn Forum.

It’s allowed to make cooking this ROM; it must be distributed as original release link ; for protected this site(XDA-developers.com) and our official DFT site, it's NOT allowed to distributed this ROM within 5 days,after 5 days free to distribute.

Official DFT site (Chinese)

DarkForcesTeam Aug.11,2011

r0ark

May 13, 2010
I am having two problems with the DFT ROM with this version 7714 and previous version, 7713.

Problems:
1) I downloaded and put in the password "www.dft.so", the rar file extract and then at the end I get 1 crc error with "wrong passord" on the FINAL.nbh file, but it still extracts and looks intact.

2) I went ahead and put my Tmobile US HD7 in boot rom mode (with HSPL) and flashed with the ROMUpdateUtility.exe. I kept getting stuck at certain percentage and had to recover by pulling the battery.

The above problems happened on both the DFT 7713 and 7714.

I have Windows7 X64. I tried it on X86 Windows 7 but still no luck with those two problems.

I would like to add that when I flash other ROM (i.e. Ansar's), I have no problem.

Please help.

Last edited:

StriderNZ

Nov 29, 2007
Christchurch
I am having two problems with the DFT ROM with this version 7714 and previous version, 7713.

Problems:
1) I downloaded and put in the password "www.dft.so", the rar file extract and then at the end I get 1 crc error with "wrong passord" on the FINAL.nbh file, but it still extracts and looks intact.

2) I went ahead and put my Tmobile US HD7 in boot rom mode (with HSPL) and flashed with the ROMUpdateUtility.exe. I kept getting stuck at certain percentage and had to recover by pulling the battery.

The above problems happened on both the DFT 7713 and 7714.

I have Windows7 X64. I tried it on X86 Windows 7 but still no luck with those two problems.

I would like to add that when I flash other ROM (i.e. Ansar's), I have no problem.

Please help.

I recommend that you dowload the file again. I just extracted mine without any CRC error. Although it looks ok you do in fact have a corrupt ROM image.

r0ark

May 13, 2010
I recommend that you dowload the file again. I just extracted mine without any CRC error. Although it looks ok you do in fact have a corrupt ROM image.

with the 7713 DFT rom, I downloaded it 4 times! CRC every single time. I downloaded one from my work and the other 3 times from home.

any other suggestions? I'll try downloading again.

All of my systems have Microsoft Security Essential anti-virus. Maybe that's the problem?

Last edited:

r0ark

May 13, 2010
try using an updated winrar, some older versions have issues. maybe this helps :)

I'd just tried that before your suggestion. Tried the winrar 4.01 (x64 and x86). Still no luck. This is driving me nuts!

I guess I'll try to download with another browser instead of Firefox which got some add-ons (i.e. adblock)

Last edited:

StriderNZ

Nov 29, 2007
Christchurch
with the 7713 DFT rom, I downloaded it 4 times! CRC every single time. I downloaded one from my work and the other 3 times from home.

any other suggestions? I'll try downloading again.

All of my systems have Microsoft Security Essential anti-virus. Maybe that's the problem?

I downloaded 2)USA_ENG_FRA_ITA_GER_ESN, and had no problem.. are you downloading a different file.. Maybe it is in fact a corrupt upload.

raven_kix

Aug 22, 2008
I had the same problem with 7713 archive. I just downloaded it again and it helps. Try to use some other browser? Maybe it helps.

Magpir

Jul 4, 2011
7714, 7713, 7712.

whats the diff?

they are the same thing.

becuase 6617 -7712 , there was a significant difference..

smahmood143

Jun 1, 2010
I'd just tried that before your suggestion. Tried the winrar 4.01 (x64 and x86). Still no luck. This is driving me nuts!

I guess I'll try to download with another browser instead of Firefox which got some add-ons (i.e. adblock)

Try downloading with download manager. i downloaded with IDM and dnt have any problem.

microhaxo

Aug 7, 2009
I have a feeling that the DFT team is incrementing the build. Not positive but 7713 and now 7714. I find it hard to believe that there are versions 7712, 7713 and 7714..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

About DFT Freedom ROM for Schuber see here

This ROM replace mango 7714 OS from Previous ROM
    "multitasking" has been achieved
    Wifi can not find the hidden features
    Must use version 4.8 ZUNE
    Sync Live is normal, download the xap from Market is normal

Download link

1)USA_CHT_CHS_JPN_KOR,
    2)USA_ENG_FRA_ITA_GER_ESN,
    3)USA_NLD_DAN_FIN_NOR_SVE,
    4)USA_PTB_RUS_ELL,
    5)USA_HUN_CSY_PLK.

IMPORTANT NOTES

1. Before doing any operations be sure you have battery level more than 50%!
    2. You must had RSPL/HSPL install to your device , download RSPL/HSPL see this thread : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1195647
    3. Supported OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7.

Warranty Issues

Be warned, using RSPL may void your warranty.
    If you need to send your device to a Repair Centre, make sure that it looks like stock! Install stock official ROM before go to Repair Centre.

Disclaimer

This product is free to use at your own risk. We take no responsibility for any conflict, fault, or damage caused by this procedure. No warranties implied or otherwise, are given if you agree to use this product. No problems were found while testing this product on several different devices, your experience may vary.

Use of the Product for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited and to prohibit the use by xda.cn Forum.

It’s allowed to make cooking this ROM; it must be distributed as original release link ; for protected this site(XDA-developers.com) and our official DFT site, it's NOT allowed to distributed this ROM within 5 days,after 5 days free to distribute.

Official DFT site (Chinese)

DarkForcesTeam Aug.11,2011
    7714, 7713, 7712.

what's the diff?

they are the same thing.

because 6617 -7712 , there was a significant difference..

normally , in the last few builds before rtm they take out debug software and enable futures that where disabled because developers don't use them
    Sorry to hear you guys are having audio issues. I flashed this rom and tested it for a full 2 days without any issues. My audio was working and all other things were good as well. I had 0 issues! Cheers guys! Keep the good ones coming! I look forward to the final build based on RTM that will be great I am sure of it!

Shokouhi
    Just put phone in boot loader mode (volume down and power), when u see the 3 color screen plug usb into phone and pc, in the white area of screen(on bottom) after a minute or so you should see USB. That means you are connected. Flash away after that.