Sync Live is normal, download the xap from Market is normal

Download link

1)USA_CHT_CHS_JPN_KOR,
2)USA_ENG_FRA_ITA_GER_ESN,
3)USA_NLD_DAN_FIN_NOR_SVE,
4)USA_PTB_RUS_ELL,
5)USA_HUN_CSY_PLK.

IMPORTANT NOTES

1. Before doing any operations be sure you have battery level more than 50%!
2. You must had RSPL/HSPL install to your device , download RSPL/HSPL see this thread : http://xdaforums.com/show....php?t=1195647
3. Supported OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7.

Warranty Issues

Be warned, using RSPL may void your warranty.
If you need to send your device to a Repair Centre, make sure that it looks like stock! Install stock official ROM before go to Repair Centre.

Disclaimer

This product is free to use at your own risk. We take no responsibility for any conflict, fault, or damage caused by this procedure. No warranties implied or otherwise, are given if you agree to use this product. No problems were found while testing this product on several different devices, your experience may vary.

Use of the Product for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited and to prohibit the use by xda.cn Forum.

It’s allowed to make cooking this ROM; it must be distributed as original release link ; for protected this site(XDA-developers.com) and our official DFT site, it's NOT allowed to distributed this ROM within 5 days,after 5 days free to distribute.

Official DFT site (Chinese)

DarkForcesTeam Aug.11,2011

boz

May 14, 2006
Great work as usual, nice to see the HTC Apps list now works in the Marketplace without error. :)

Does this one work with the Spark_W (Verizon CDMA Trophy) ? If not are you guys working on one ?

If you read the first line of the post and clicked to read the notes from the previous 7713 version you would see it says it doesn't work! :)

stussy

Mar 15, 2007
JB
Hi all expert

Actually what is the different ?
I already updated from 7710 to 7712 but everything look like same, no any big defferent, anyone can explain to me ?

If i updated to this, mean i will lose all my saved things again ???

stussy

Mar 15, 2007
JB
hi

I downloaded the 7714 rom n install HSPL already.

But when upgrad the 7712 to 7714, keep show me the error msg, is connection error

May i know what is the problem ? How to check the ZUNE version ?

Thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [DFT Freedom ROM] Mango 7714 Spark Custom ROM

About DFT Freedom ROM for Spark see here

This ROM replace mango 7714 OS from Previous ROM
    "multitasking" has been achieved
    Wifi can not find the hidden features
    Must use version 4.8 ZUNE
    Sync Live is normal, download the xap from Market is normal

Download link

1)USA_CHT_CHS_JPN_KOR,
    2)USA_ENG_FRA_ITA_GER_ESN,
    3)USA_NLD_DAN_FIN_NOR_SVE,
    4)USA_PTB_RUS_ELL,
    5)USA_HUN_CSY_PLK.

IMPORTANT NOTES

1. Before doing any operations be sure you have battery level more than 50%!
    2. You must had RSPL/HSPL install to your device , download RSPL/HSPL see this thread : http://xdaforums.com/show....php?t=1195647
    3. Supported OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7.

Warranty Issues

Be warned, using RSPL may void your warranty.
    If you need to send your device to a Repair Centre, make sure that it looks like stock! Install stock official ROM before go to Repair Centre.

Disclaimer

This product is free to use at your own risk. We take no responsibility for any conflict, fault, or damage caused by this procedure. No warranties implied or otherwise, are given if you agree to use this product. No problems were found while testing this product on several different devices, your experience may vary.

Use of the Product for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited and to prohibit the use by xda.cn Forum.

It’s allowed to make cooking this ROM; it must be distributed as original release link ; for protected this site(XDA-developers.com) and our official DFT site, it's NOT allowed to distributed this ROM within 5 days,after 5 days free to distribute.

Official DFT site (Chinese)

DarkForcesTeam Aug.11,2011