Question Diablo Immortal lags on os13.

Search This thread

AndyC76

Nov 24, 2010
Would you consider putting your phone into performance mode, then check to see if that helps?

AndyC76

Nov 24, 2010
Strange, I'm fully stock A13 ( le2123 latest version). I installed Diablo immortal earlier and played it for 10mons, with no performance boost enabled. It worked great. Maybe try closing all your background apps?

Bukaj2M

Feb 1, 2023
It happen even if I downgrade graphic. My background apps are closed. In other games like Genshin this problem doesn't exist.

Z-Blade

Jan 29, 2012
Perth
Do you have the graphic settings set to the lowest? Have you locked to 30 FPS? Change display refresh rate to 60 Hz? Have you used Konabess to undervolt and over clock the GPU?

Z-Blade

Jan 29, 2012
Perth
This isn't a GPU issue, it's a software one. OnePlus' "optimization" causes poor performance in a number of games.
I play my games on low/medium setting and I haven't had any issues running games on OOS 13. I do play Diablo Immortal but that is the most intensive (DI is not a very demanding game) I got, using FPS counter, it has never dropped below 30 fps. The only time it does sometimes stutter is when I amd playing while on 4G and the temps on the battery is 38 degrees +

EtherealRemnant

I play my games on low/medium setting and I haven't had any issues running games on OOS 13. I do play Diablo Immortal but that is the most intensive (DI is not a very demanding game) I got, using FPS counter, it has never dropped below 30 fps. The only time it does sometimes stutter is when I amd playing while on 4G and the temps on the battery is 38 degrees +
30FPS at low/medium is unacceptable performance for a Snapdragon 888 on that game. I hope you realize that.

Z-Blade

Jan 29, 2012
Perth
30FPS at low/medium is unacceptable performance for a Snapdragon 888 on that game. I hope you realize that.
That is what I set it as in the game settings, so it's international. I know the Snapdragon 888 can do way better but he is talking about the performance of Diablo Immortal specifically. What I am trying to say is if you want higher FPS than 20, reduce the graphics settings lower. If you want smoothness, you can go further and lock the FPS to 30 so the game does not attempt to go higher and which something causing frame drops and micro freezes.

I will pick smoothness over graphics and looks any day and 30 FPS constantly is what I call smooth. I also understand since this is my preference, it may not be the same for others.

EtherealRemnant

That is what I set it as in the game settings, so it's international. I know the Snapdragon 888 can do way better but he is talking about the performance of Diablo Immortal specifically. What I am trying to say is if you want higher FPS than 20, reduce the graphics settings lower. If you want smoothness, you can go further and lock the FPS to 30 so the game does not attempt to go higher and which something causing frame drops and micro freezes.

I will pick smoothness over graphics and looks any day and 30 FPS constantly is what I call smooth. I also understand since this is my preference, it may not be the same for others.
My Pixel 7 Pro, with a supposedly inferior processor, can run this game on high settings at 60FPS (when I tried it, there were drops with larger mobs but still above 30). My OnePlus 9 could run it on high settings at 60 as well but only on custom ROMs. OnePlus' optimization is the issue. They throttle the SoC way too quickly because people whine about their phones being warm, like that's not normal.

Z-Blade

Jan 29, 2012
Perth
My Pixel 7 Pro, with a supposedly inferior processor, can run this game on high settings at 60FPS (when I tried it, there were drops with larger mobs but still above 30). My OnePlus 9 could run it on high settings at 60 as well but only on custom ROMs. OnePlus' optimization is the issue. They throttle the SoC way too quickly because people whine about their phones being warm, like that's not normal.
Yeah, the biggest issue is the heat and throttling. Customer ROMs with custom kernel improves it greatly.

Mainur6

Jun 24, 2017
Screenshot_2023-02-06-16-46-07-10_4b7afd39407c450c34cc643ed04bb114.jpg

Top Liked Posts