Diamond Project SSPL, Hard-SPL -CID Unlock & Flash any ROM to your device

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

tom_codon

Sep 29, 2006
www.tom-codon.tk
Hi all..!

Diamond Project team worked on SSPL,Hard-SPL for Diamond device.And now we're release it 4 free :)

After flashing HardSPL you'll be able to flash any Diamond ROM to your device!

This tool will allow you to change the ROM language, flash cooked ROMs, custom splash screens, etc...

INSTRUCTIONS :

1. Connect Diamond to computer using USB cable
  2. Make sure ActiveSync icon is GREEN
  3. Extract sspl-diamond-1.23.zip and run SSPL.bat
  4. Your device will go to bootloader.Device screen should be now TRI-COLOR and show "1.23.Jump" and "USB"
  5. Unplug and Re-Plug the USB cable
  6. Phone screen should still be tri-color and still show "USB" ,the activesync icon gray
  7. if not, the loading process has failed and you'll have to repeat it again.
  8. If all was OK then u extract Diamond-Flash-Splash.zip and click to ROMUpdateUtility.exe it will update for u Splash screen htc.After that if all fine.That sure u have sspl version working.
  9. Go to sspl-diamond-1.23 again.Run it to get SPL 1.23.Jump and now extract Diamond-HardSPL-1.23.zip and just install Hard-SPL with same

* NOTE :

This version just works for devices having SPL 1.23.
Will not works in Devices has SPL 1.34
With SPL 1.34 version.We will update in next days :)

Important:
Use at your own risk! I'm not responsible for any damage to your device caused by using the attached files.

Credits:
Pof, Des, Olipro and thanks to luigivsf for testing this.

DONATIONS :

Any donation amount is greatly appreciated and strong incentive my team to continue research on new devices

Last edited:

doog

Jun 12, 2007
Fantastik

simply fabulous and fantastic guy great work now i want Diamond out i hope in two week :D
thanks thanks for all works

christonge

Dec 16, 2006
Madrid
Nice work Tom... looks like this is going to be a great project and there´s some great cooks in the kitchen. Can´t wait...

wlinsong

Retired Moderator
Jul 12, 2005
Shen Zhen
i buy a HTC Diamond from HongKong hkcsl.com ,but i can't use SSPL

Attachments

• IMAGE_002.jpg
    IMAGE_002.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 323
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all..!

Diamond Project team worked on SSPL,Hard-SPL for Diamond device.And now we're release it 4 free :)

After flashing HardSPL you'll be able to flash any Diamond ROM to your device!

This tool will allow you to change the ROM language, flash cooked ROMs, custom splash screens, etc...

INSTRUCTIONS :

1. Connect Diamond to computer using USB cable
    2. Make sure ActiveSync icon is GREEN
    3. Extract sspl-diamond-1.23.zip and run SSPL.bat
    4. Your device will go to bootloader.Device screen should be now TRI-COLOR and show "1.23.Jump" and "USB"
    5. Unplug and Re-Plug the USB cable
    6. Phone screen should still be tri-color and still show "USB" ,the activesync icon gray
    7. if not, the loading process has failed and you'll have to repeat it again.
    8. If all was OK then u extract Diamond-Flash-Splash.zip and click to ROMUpdateUtility.exe it will update for u Splash screen htc.After that if all fine.That sure u have sspl version working.
    9. Go to sspl-diamond-1.23 again.Run it to get SPL 1.23.Jump and now extract Diamond-HardSPL-1.23.zip and just install Hard-SPL with same

* NOTE :

This version just works for devices having SPL 1.23.
    Will not works in Devices has SPL 1.34
    With SPL 1.34 version.We will update in next days :)

Important:
    Use at your own risk! I'm not responsible for any damage to your device caused by using the attached files.

Credits:
    Pof, Des, Olipro and thanks to luigivsf for testing this.

DONATIONS :

Any donation amount is greatly appreciated and strong incentive my team to continue research on new devices