Diamond Weather Custom City

Search This thread

Alkali

May 18, 2007
I see error message on the editor saying i have to download newer version of .net framework.Which please?

U

Undisputed

1. Registry Entry "Weather.ServerURLOverride=http://weather.not2advanced.com/htcweather/forecastdata.php?ac=XDADevs&locCode=%25ls&version= 1&device=innovation" in installation file added
2. At application startup database write protection will be checked and removed.
3. State Property (U.S., Canada) added

Avg found a virus in this file (Careful!!!)

Kazur

Jun 24, 2008
kazur.org
I try to install this, but i don't found file for backup (2330fc3c_manila, _2330fc3c_manila). Rom is Niki Project Rom Editor v2.1.3.
Can you help me?

comclusive

Nov 1, 2007
Romsey
forum.htc-energy.co.uk
Hi,

I´ve already installed NetFramework 3.5CF and WeatherDatabaseEditor1.1.
I also changed the reg-keys for framework (using 3.5 instead of 2.x).
I disabled tf3d while doing this all the time.

But when i start WeatherDatabaseEditor1.1 I only get a blank white screen and buttons for file and edit. There is no way (after ticking "add city") to insert or see something :-(

I made modifikation in 2330fc3c_manila on my pc using firefox sqllite (adding my town) like written , but there´s no way to.

The city is ok on TD using browser, on pc it´s also ok.
http://www.accuweather.com/world-in...raveler=0&locCode=EUR|DE|GM010|NEUBRANDENBURG

my TD is an Original o2germany-device with original rom und original o2 skin and original manila.exe.

Thanks for help

ComDoc_1

I have the same no text displayed issue, any ideas?

sunbeam

Dec 29, 2007
Nea Artaki
lo ppl, dunno how u trying to do that, but on my HTC DIamond, i installed the Database tool, searched the cities im interrested to, and added them to the database, and it worked.

the real syntax for a city would be EUR|DE|GM002|MUNICH (if you would like to get weather for Munich - Germany) found here . DON'T use the starting | and don't put it at the end. Also i got weather for very small villages in Greece :)

do to that correclty, just disable the Touch Flo 3D plugin from the Home screen, open up the Database Tool, edit/add the City you are interrested to get the weather forecast (Do it right), and save it. Then just enable again the Touch Flo 3D Homescreen Plugin. And voila, it works !!!

Last edited:

brattygurl72

Oct 15, 2008
Guys,

Woot, thanks for sharing the weather fix. It was the easiest update I've done for my phone. :D

Thanks again,

Brattygirl72

morpheusvi

Sep 27, 2008
All the programs work fine for me but.....................

I live in the US Virgin Islands and I just purchased my HTC Diamond from Sprint but when I put in the info to get the local weather here following all the directions I keep getting the icons but no data and it says "32 degrees", thats it. Can someone please help me with the coding? In accuweather you can enter "St. Thomas VI 00801"

chetlet

Nov 12, 2007
"Requires newer version of .net framework..."

i had this working at one time, did a hard reset to fix volume button issues, and now neither 1.1 or 1.2 weather databases will run for me. When i attempt to install the 3.5 framework it complains that 3.5 is already on the phone, so i install the weather database and neither one will show up in the regular Windows programs window, only in the TF3D programs list (this is the same for installing to device or card). WHen clicking on the app it starts to run then quits saying i need a newer version of the framework, but my phone says it has the most recent version.

any ideas?

EDIT: and i'm using a sprint touch pro if that matters.

Last edited:

starstreak

Oct 29, 2007
What am I doing wrong? I installed this program, but I can't find U.S./America/United States/North America in the program, so I can't continue any further...
I installed 1.1 and 1.2 and both seems to be missing usa.

Last edited:

Galvatron

Aug 11, 2008
Redmond
So, can I clear up once and for all...

With a stock Diamond ROM that includes a .Net prior to this 3.5 version.

Do I effectively have to flash my phone with a new ROM that does not include .Net 2.0 ??

Sorry, but WM is all too new to me and although the tweaking is very cool... I don't wanna toast my phone ;-)

cheers

Here is the link to get .net CFW 3.5 Active synch your phone, then run on your PC to install it.

del4

Jan 25, 2007
Arizona
What am I doing wrong? I installed this program, but I can't find U.S./America/United States/North America in the program, so I can't continue any further...
I installed 1.1 and 1.2 and both seems to be missing usa.

Works fine for me. Try searching under United States, then the listing will be in alphabetical order by city name...

ihistand

Nov 30, 2008
file write protection

I've got your program installed on my HTC Touch Pro, but when I run it, I get an error "File write protection of database couldn't be removed"

I tried manually removing write protection on "2330fc3c_manila", however "_2330fc3c_manila" doesn't exist.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
--Ivan

TerryNova

Oct 27, 2008
I've got your program installed on my HTC Touch Pro, but when I run it, I get an error "File write protection of database couldn't be removed"

I tried manually removing write protection on "2330fc3c_manila", however "_2330fc3c_manila" doesn't exist.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
--Ivan

Use version 1.1 MODIFIED
That worked for me

xGuess

Sep 21, 2008
Got touch pro2 tried both versions: 1.1 Modified worked but when I go to touch flo weather tab it restarts... uninstalling helps... but no added city can be found... any ideas?

Thank you in advance for your help, guys!

xGuess

Sep 21, 2008
I added the city finally, problem was in 2330fc3c_manila file - read only box in properties should be unchecked! But now I get different time zone fore Durham( it seems to be different with London... which is not possible...so I searched some forums and found that in WeatherDatabaseEditor 1.2 there is a function to edit time zones... to switch it to UTC....although I didn't find it...is that the same problem for Diamond? did anyone solve it?