Question Did anyone get Android 13 GSI booting on this phone? (EXCEPT GOOGLE GSI)

Search This thread
a question did anyone get any android 13 gsi booting on this phone except the official google gsi? like the new unofficial build from Nazim here or the android 13 build by sooti for redmi 9S from here which booted on most of the phones even galaxy a21s why not A32? none of them are booting and android 13 gsi's are just soo smooth. like the official google gsi in 60Hz is like 90hz to me yeah there is lag here and there but it just soo smooth. the new spark os 13 build didnt boot and got stuck at boot logo. or maybe i am just too impaitent? the gsi just sat on the booting screen i gave it 5-7 minutes to boot it didnt. These gsi's have the phh patches otherwise i would just daily drive the google gsi. i hope someone has a solution for this.

kilam9900

Jul 29, 2020
Samsung Galaxy A32 4G
a question did anyone get any android 13 gsi booting on this phone except the official google gsi? like the new unofficial build from Nazim here or the android 13 build by sooti for redmi 9S from here which booted on most of the phones even galaxy a21s why not A32? none of them are booting and android 13 gsi's are just soo smooth. like the official google gsi in 60Hz is like 90hz to me yeah there is lag here and there but it just soo smooth. the new spark os 13 build didnt boot and got stuck at boot logo. or maybe i am just too impaitent? the gsi just sat on the booting screen i gave it 5-7 minutes to boot it didnt. These gsi's have the phh patches otherwise i would just daily drive the google gsi. i hope someone has a solution for this.
Yes i did, LeOS