Did you see this kind of s4?

Search This thread

abraarukuk

Sep 25, 2011
How to boot custom ROM,this s4 totally weird.
hy3ujuta.jpg
6e5epepu.jpg
ume4eja2.jpg
ygumu4y8.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

RossFixxed

Dec 10, 2011
Don't spam or create multiple threads about this.
You have a fake, it is not a samsung, not a galaxy, not an S4. ANY ROM made for a Samsung Galaxy will brick your device, don't do it.
If you cannot get to the seller you are stuck with a fake device. The only thing I can think of is to take legal proceedings against them if you can. Always buy from legitimate sellers with a track record and have written proof of purchase. If you bought this off some guy down an alley way you're going to get ripped off.

I know it sucks, I would be furious myself. There is nothing you can do other than use it as a phone, but do not flash software / firmware for a totally different device, it will DEFINITELY brick the thing.

Try to find out what clone you have and search if it can be rooted and if anyone has made firmware. Usually with the clones you are locked to what it comes with as there isn't a big dev community for the knock offs.

Sorry again, that sucks.

Last edited:

AmanMehta007

Sep 9, 2012
Hubli
www.androidmadness.tk
You have a fake, it is not a samsung, not a galaxy, not an S4. ANY ROM made for a Samsung Galaxy will brick your device, don't do it.
If you cannot get to the seller you are stuck with a fake device. The only thing I can think of is to take legal proceedings against them if you can. Always buy from legitimate sellers with a track record and have written proof of purchase. If you bought this off some guy down an alley way you're going to get ripped off.

I know it sucks, I would be furious myself. There is nothing you can do other than use it as a phone, but do not flash software / firmware for a totally different device, it will DEFINITELY brick the thing.

Try to find out what clone you have and search if it can be rooted and if anyone has made firmware. Usually with the clones you are locked to what it comes with as there isn't a big dev community for the knock offs.

Sorry again, that sucks.
dont speak so rough @RossFixxed
He escaped
you probably cant do anything now i think the device matches to hdc galaxy s4 try hope you get something from it.,,:confused::crying:

RossFixxed

Dec 10, 2011

Sorry again, that sucks.

I'm not being rough to him, I said at least once I'm sorry to hear it, and empathised... I just advised to stop spamming and wanted to emphasise not to flash Samsung stuff on it since he asked the same question in 4 threads!

No being mean or giving out intended, and sorry if I gave that impression.

abraarukuk

Sep 25, 2011

Sorry again, that sucks.

Thanks man I am looking

abraarukuk

Sep 25, 2011
I'm not being rough to him, I said at least once I'm sorry to hear it, and empathised... I just advised to stop spamming and wanted to emphasise not to flash Samsung stuff on it since he asked the same question in 4 threads!

No being mean or giving out intended, and sorry if I gave that impression.

I got no response that's why I post multiple post?

negrobembon

Jul 17, 2011
panamá
that's why I never buy any galaxy phone without checking it first

galaxys and iphones have way too many clones

here where i live there are S4 clones everywhere and sold along with the original

most of them tell you which ome is fake but some don't(i love to catch them in the act, the reaction is priceless )