Question Differences between "global" versions?

Search This thread

maxellxl

May 1, 2017
Hi guys,

Just wondering if there are any differences between so called "global" versions.

I noticed 3 things...
1. My dialer/contact app/message app are from Oppo. The ones I saw on YT look like from Google
2. Latest update A.17 showed on my phone with almost 300 mb to download. For other people here it was only around 160-170MB.
3. Except Google Play I have also App Market which I assume is from Oppo.

Do you have google dialers/messaging apps or from Oppo? What about this AppMarket? Do you have it?

Screenshot_2021-05-29-01-00-48-32.jpg

Screenshot_2021-05-29-01-09-00-78.jpg

Screenshot_2021-05-29-01-05-36-75.jpg

Screenshot_2021-05-29-01-02-15-94.jpg

krank8

Mar 28, 2021
My X3 pro is from Spain:
1. Dialer and message app are from Google
2.It does not have an App Market, nor a Theme Store (although they can be downloaded and installed separately and they work 100%)

mhammedali21

Jun 20, 2021
My X3 pro is from Spain:
2.It does now not have an App marketplace, nor a topic store (even though they can be downloaded and hooked up one after the other and that they work 100%)
snaptube vidmate

Last edited:

KlNG

Nov 11, 2014
JIC
In Malaysian version, you can record calls directly, is this feature available in other versions ?

original21

Aug 2, 2010
OPPO Find X2 Pro
Hi guys,

Just wondering if there are any differences between so called "global" versions.

I noticed 3 things...
1. My dialer/contact app/message app are from Oppo. The ones I saw on YT look like from Google
2. Latest update A.17 showed on my phone with almost 300 mb to download. For other people here it was only around 160-170MB.

Do you have google dialers/messaging apps or from Oppo? What about this AppMarket? Do you have it?

View attachment 5322765
View attachment 5322771
View attachment 5322767
View attachment 5322769
Hi, can you send me the app versions for phone/dialer and message app from OPPO?
Thank you

maxellxl

May 1, 2017
Reactions: original21

original21

Aug 2, 2010
OPPO Find X2 Pro
Yes i think contacts is the same app (incl. dialer).

Example:

You can look for contacts/dialer app on the apkmirror as well.

How about these files:

For phone (dialler and contacts) https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/oppo/phone/phone-8-13-3-release/
For phone services (do i need this???) https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/oppo/...e/phone-services-8-3-17-android-apk-download/

I did not find anything for contacts, just the phone and oppo calendar!

Thank you for helping out!!!

jvs60

I have the leather backed Chinese version and there are a few issues that I might not be able to live with. I can't use Google messages as default sms app, at first I was not able to restore all data from google during setup i ended up finding a way to do that. The big issue is my apps passwords are not being auto filled, works fine through the chrome browser but not with apps. I don't even get the option to have the information saved in autofill after I enter the password in apps. I don't think that's a problem in the Global version, correct me if I'm wrong. I love the phone but I think I'm just going to sell it at this point after having it less than a week.

Reactions: brunolongo

brunolongo

Jun 26, 2021
I have the leather backed Chinese version and there are a few issues that I might not be able to live with. I can't use Google messages as default sms app, at first I was not able to restore all data from google during setup i ended up finding a way to do that. The big issue is my apps passwords are not being auto filled, works fine through the chrome browser but not with apps. I don't even get the option to have the information saved in autofill after I enter the password in apps. I don't think that's a problem in the Global version, correct me if I'm wrong. I love the phone but I think I'm just going to sell it at this point after having it less than a week.
mine is also chinese version and i have the same problem. Another problem I have is that notifications don't show up in Always-on Display. Do you have this problem too?

D

Deleted member 1755208

Hello 👋
How do I know which version I have.
Thanks and which version is the best

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys,

I noticed 3 things...

Screenshot_2021-05-29-01-00-48-32.jpg

Screenshot_2021-05-29-01-09-00-78.jpg

Screenshot_2021-05-29-01-05-36-75.jpg

Screenshot_2021-05-29-01-02-15-94.jpg
    My X3 pro is from Spain:
    2.It does not have an App Market, nor a Theme Store (although they can be downloaded and installed separately and they work 100%)
    I have preinstalled theme store...
    Hi, can you send me the app versions for phone/dialer and message app from OPPO?
    Thank you
    Screenshot_2021-06-29-12-32-50-30.jpg

Screenshot_2021-06-29-12-32-34-22.jpg
    Thank you for the fast reply!!!
    The contacts apk also includes the dialler? Is there any way to extract them as an attachment and have them posted here.
    Yes i think contacts is the same app (incl. dialer).

Example:

You can look for contacts/dialer app on the apkmirror as well.