Different forum section for TF101 and TF201 PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

thebadfrog

Nov 28, 2010
Because people are dumbasses. There is already another whole forum section for Prime but people keep insisting on posting the same info over and over about the Prime in this forum

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using xda premium

neofreek01

Nov 24, 2011
scranton
i agree with prime stuff n the prime forum but if this is rerencing tonights ics i think its very pertinent to the tf101 this could very well be what allows developers to finally put ics together for us, although there doesnt have to be several different threads about the same thing that is barely just barely having to do with our device.

ive only been a member for a short time and am absolutely amazed that people will put 2 or more even threads right next to another that are on the exact same subject. i read for weeks before i even posted and made sure to check around or search before i did post....

its only posted EVERYWHERE!!!!!!! SEARCH BEFORE POSTING!

i often wonder if people cant read and thats why the posts are so.......well......noobish

fone_fanatic

Aug 4, 2005
Central Texas
It is very annoying and clutters everything up. It's the same situation with the at&t galaxy s ii and the at&t galaxy s ii skyrocket. I'm afraid to go into that forum/section after the announcement of the galaxy s ii skyrocket hd!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using xda premium

SiNJiN76

Sep 14, 2009
Also sounds like that some people like to consider their TF101 the ORIGINAL Prime...hahahaha!

jerdog

Admin Emeritus - Purveyor of word nuggets
Nice edits of your OP. There is already a different section - which you evidently found out after posting this... Closing this thread.

800px-simpsons_angry_mob.png

Reactions: thebadfrog
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    PLEASE STOP POSTING THINGS FOR THE PRIME IN THIS FORUM. GO TO THE LINK BELOW.

http://xdaforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1411

THANK YOU.

/CAPS LOCK

also, could the prime section be moved to right under the tf101 section? so people actually see it instead of jumping straight to this one?
    Nice edits of your OP. There is already a different section - which you evidently found out after posting this... Closing this thread.

800px-simpsons_angry_mob.png