Gadgetz

Jun 5, 2011
Not working on 4.0.4 either
I beg to differ

2011-08-27_215404.png

highaltitude

Nov 4, 2010
NC
Ok, doing the manual mount. Seems to work now. Didnt know the manual setting was there.

Sent from my X10i using XDA App

Last edited:

highaltitude

Nov 4, 2010
NC
Well the battery circle is cool, but im not sure I like losing Wolf's status bar CM type options for turning GPS, rotation etc on and off. Btw, I did read originally, just never had to do a manual mount for anything else in the past so was not familiar with it. How do I uninstall this tweak?

Sent from my X10i using XDA App

Last edited:

highaltitude

Nov 4, 2010
NC
muhahahaa, I reinstalled Wolf's 4.0.4 version back over the top of my current rom, and now I have the battery circle mod, and wolf's status bar tweaks!! Awesome! I do howver have both the circle and the stock battery % icon at the same time, hmm.

edit, went into the EDT Tweaks and hit "hide" for battery and the stock one is gone, but still have the circle mod battery icon!

Last edited:

Gadgetz

Jun 5, 2011
muhahahaa, I reinstalled Wolf's 4.0.4 version back over the top of my current rom, and now I have the battery circle mod, and wolf's status bar tweaks!! Awesome! I do howver have both the circle and the stock battery % icon at the same time, hmm.

edit, went into the EDT Tweaks and hit "hide" for battery and the stock one is gone, but still have the circle mod battery icon!
Now that's awesome! Thanks for confirming that, I'll edit the OP so everyone else knows.

highaltitude

Nov 4, 2010
NC
no problem, the only other thing I noticed is that I have the app called Gauge Battery and once I flashed your mod, there is now no text or % underneath the gauge widget that I have on the desktop anymore. No biggie as I have the circle mod and the gauge does show because of where the needle is.

Gadgetz

Jun 5, 2011
no problem, the only other thing I noticed is that I have the app called Gauge Battery and once I flashed your mod, there is now no text or % underneath the gauge widget that I have on the desktop anymore. No biggie as I have the circle mod and the gauge does show because of where the needle is.
Why would you even need that if you have a percentage battery theme?

highaltitude

Nov 4, 2010
NC
lol, well I like the speedometer type looking gauge on my desktop screen, but when in other screens or settings etc, the circle mod is visible. Guess its kind of a double setting, but I like it. Seems to all be working great though, thanks again for the mod!

Bhupen Gaitonde

Nov 1, 2010
Pune-INDIA
Dev..

It's not working for me.. I think this battery mod works with custom rom and not stock rom..

I am on stock kernel with WB 4.0.4

Sent from my Xperia 10i WOLFBREAK 4.0.4

highaltitude

Nov 4, 2010
NC
Works great on v5.0.0! Thanks again! However, the clock in the corner goes from your selected color back to white, and i cant seem to change it in EDT Tweaks, and once again the Status Bar icons etc on the pulldown also disappear.

edit: just download the status bar you want from here status bar--> http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1229514 , reboot to xrecovery, flash the status bar .zip then reboot. All Good now, even clock is back to your custom color!

Last edited:

Bhupen Gaitonde

Nov 1, 2010
Pune-INDIA
not working for me..

hey devs..

i tried before on stock kernel with WB 4.0.4c.. and now on custom DooMLoRD v5 with WB 4.0.4.. but no result.. it does not appear on screen.. i do what ever..

can any one tell me where i went wrong..

thanks in advance..

edit.. its working.. its working...

thanks again...

Last edited:

highaltitude

Nov 4, 2010
NC
1. go into xRecovery, 2. go to partition tools, 3. click on "mount/sytem", 4. then click on "mount/data", 5. install custom zip, flash the digital battery.zip

Done!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I just had this theme cooked up in the UOT Kitchen and wanted to share it with ya'll as I haven't seen it around here yet.

23j3ixd.jpg

snap20110810_191111.png

This is for use with the WB 2.3.3 rom, confirmed working on v3.5 - v6.0
    *If flashed on v4.0 and up, YOU WILL LOSE THE POWER WIDGET IN THE NOTIFICATION BAR*
    However, reflashing v4.0+ over this theme will allow you to have the power widget AND this theme at the same time. However you'll have both the stock batt icon as well as the one in the theme but if you go into EDT tweaks and hide the battery icon you'll be left with the icon from this theme only. Nice workaround if you ask me :)

To install:

1.) Boot into xRecovery
    2.) Manually mount system and data
    3.) Go to install custom zip and select the Digital battery zip
    4.) After flash is complete, reboot and enjoy!
    I don't mind taking requests from WB Gingerbread TW v3.5-3.6 users...I've never tested this on 3.7 or above so I don't know if it'll work for sure. The only thing I ask is that you click the Thanks button after making the request. I am not a "Thanks" whore but alot of members here do look at that and pass judgement accordingly....you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours.
    Actually it is working on 4.0.4, im on that version as we speak and its working fine ;)

Gimme a sec for screenshot.....

2011-08-27_215404.png

via x10i WB GB v4.0 edition
    could you please make a green and black theme for wolfs rom with the gingerbread battery icon please,i tried earlier in kitchen but it failed
    Like this?

2qtk3ex.jpg

or this

imnxj8.jpg
    it works on v3.8 do the following first:

* Reboot into xrecovery
    * Manually mount system and data in partition tools
    * choose install custom zip
    * reboot phone and it shows up

hope this helps.