• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Diminished Digitizer Input

Search This thread

xreactx

Oct 2, 2014
I never had this problem with any of my previous devices where I lose touch sensitivity after installing a tempered glass screen protector. The issue appears to come from a misaligned tempered glass. When I look at each curved side of the tempered glass, I noticed the glass slightly (very slightly) was shifted near the bottom bezel. Readjusting it slightly improved the sensitivity to normal. Hope this helps anyone in the future.

hunhool

I never had this problem with any of my previous devices where I lose touch sensitivity after installing a tempered glass screen protector. The issue appears to come from a misaligned tempered glass. When I look at each curved side of the tempered glass, I noticed the glass slightly (very slightly) was shifted near the bottom bezel. Readjusting it slightly improved the sensitivity to normal. Hope this helps anyone in the future.
I've been in the same situation. Tried several different types of glass protectors, but none of them was good. Just ordered some hydrogel foil.

Reactions: xreactx

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I've been in the same situation. Tried several different types of glass protectors, but none of them was good. Just ordered some hydrogel foil.